Finally TTC a sibling for my 5 year old!

That doesn’t look like a problem- look at that last test, the other half of the “+” sign is also significantly lighter than the other 2 tests so it looks like that test just has way less dye in it overall.

Hi everyone!

I’m back ttc again. I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy. Had methotrexate and have been referred to the fertility clinic now.

here is my old wtt journal from March to now:

Waiting to try for #2 post ectopic pregnancy - ttc July

I am now cd4. Haven’t dtd this cycle because df has to drop off a sample tomorrow but we are back on it as of tomorrow night!

Cd7 today. 8 days before ovulation, so I’m counting tomorrow as the start of our fertile window.

df dropped his pee and semen sample at the clinic today. We should be posted our consultant appointment within a month.

We have just redecorated dds room and there is so much more room now which is good. Dd and new baby would share two rooms although we could do a room each - but it works better for them to share a play room and to share a bedroom. It looks lovely, gender neutral and bright!

Good luck for your consultation appointment:)

That's great you've redecorated :)

Consultant appointment came through for the last week in July!

Gearing up to ovulate now. We haven’t dtd as much as I’d hope because dd has been a horror and we got our covid vaccines. No real side effect aside from a little tiny bit tired.

Managed to fit dtd in on my first high fertility day and again today on peak fertility, will go again tomorrow and maybe the next day to cover our bases.
Got quite a lot of o cramps on my left side which is the side of my most recent ectopic which scares me a little, but whatever.

Cd15 today, which is 2/3dpo.

I’m fairly confident this is not our month - we only dtd twice during my fertile window, and the timing wasn’t great for either.

I’m just waiting on AF showing now.

8-12dpo today, not sure which is correct - ppl puts me at 12, my normal cycle 8. Had covid vaccine this cycle which apparently throws it off.
No symptoms whatsoever.

I just found out that I have lupus anticoagulant antibodies and need a repeat test in August.

8-12dpo today, not sure which is correct - ppl puts me at 12, my normal cycle 8. Had covid vaccine this cycle which apparently throws it off.
No symptoms whatsoever.

I just found out that I have lupus anticoagulant antibodies and need a repeat test in August.

ahh great I hope you don’t me asking how many days did you dtd and when ?

ahh great I hope you don’t me asking how many days did you dtd and when ?
Dtd twice in fertile window - once on first high fertility day and then again on the peak day.

Got my bfp so it obviously worked!

Dtd twice in fertile window - once on first high fertility day and then again on the peak day.

Got my bfp so it obviously worked!

yay congratulations lovely! We ve been trying for a couple months now. Been trying to use pre seed too but nothing yet. How you feeling this time around ?

yay congratulations lovely! We ve been trying for a couple months now. Been trying to use pre seed too but nothing yet. How you feeling this time around ?
A little more hopeful but I think I should have more symptoms by now so I’m not fully hopeful. I’ll feel better if I get a good 6 week scan.

A little more hopeful but I think I should have more symptoms by now so I’m not fully hopeful. I’ll feel better if I get a good 6 week scan.
Fingers crossed for you! When is your scan

The 14th! Seems so long away.
How are you getting on?

we are not trying next month as hubby is away but we have clomid after that. I was diagnosed with pcos 1 yr ago. Never knew I had it as ds was conceived on cycle 1. Not too long to go! Do u feel different this time round ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->