Finally TTC a sibling for my 5 year old!

Following :hi:

We are also trying for a sibling for our 5 year old :)

Can anyone advise what time of the day is the best time to do ovulation tests? Will be using clear blue and some cheapies. Ive heard so many people say as soon as u wake up and others say around 1-2 pm

Can anyone advise what time of the day is the best time to do ovulation tests? Will be using clear blue and some cheapies. Ive heard so many people say as soon as u wake up and others say around 1-2 pm
The clear blue needs to be done with fmu. The cheapies I don’t think it matters as long as you go for the same time every day.

AF due today. Nothing so far. Definitely not pregnant so I’m just looking forward to it arriving so I can move onto next cycle.

AF due today. Nothing so far. Definitely not pregnant so I’m just looking forward to it arriving so I can move onto next cycle.
Fingers crossed it comes today!

Argh I’m confused again.

so I had a positive ovulation test on clear blue fertility monitor on cd13 (21st February)
It’s now cd30 and nothing. Did a pregnancy test on 4th March (cd25) abs again on 7 March (cd28, expected my period the next day)
Had cd21 bloods done on 1st March which confirmed I definitely ovulated.

Has anyone else been in this position? I thought I was for sure out but now I’m not so sure. I have a pulling feeling around my left ovary - definitely noticeable but not sore. Slightly sore boobs and a dizzy headache

Ahhh yay soo happy for you! Congrats! Any tips? Im going to be using cb ov tests too
I just used the sticks to pinpoint ovulation. Didn’t particularly do anything like timing sex - we just did every 2-3 days like normal. I took prenatals and vitamin d.
Also, don’t think you are out just based on a few tests. You ain’t out til af shows.

I just used the sticks to pinpoint ovulation. Didn’t particularly do anything like timing sex - we just did every 2-3 days like normal. I took prenatals and vitamin d.
Also, don’t think you are out just based on a few tests. You ain’t out til af shows.
Yeah i dont think i will be testing like last time

Looks like I’ve had another miscarriage. They are taken in chronological order.CC5ABB39-D758-4C55-BEA8-0593E13F9992.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->