Biting

calm

Reaction score
My two are biting each other and me so much. They are 10 months and don't have a handful of teeth between them, but its so painful. I'm sure they understand its not good and I say no, and give them teething toys, but then they do it again some time after. Help?!

I'm in the same boat! My lo will be 11 months in five days. He's been biting since 10 months. He bites me, his dad, and even his baby friends at daycare. I discourage with a stern no, but it doesn't seem to be working. He bruised a poor 4 months old eye from biting last week! He has 9 teeth.

I'm in the same boat! My lo will be 11 months in five days. He's been biting since 10 months. He bites me, his dad, and even his baby friends at daycare. I discourage with a stern no, but it doesn't seem to be working. He bruised a poor 4 months old eye from biting last week! He has 9 teeth.

I don't even want to imagine with 9 teeth. I think sometimes mine do it for attention and jealousy as I often get a good bite when holding one of them,

My son is starting to do this now and it's driving me crazy. He does it when he's angry at the moment. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->