**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

This thread always moves so fast!

@Bre1990 i see lines on all of them. Sorry if I missed it, how many dpo are you? Could you maybe try another brand of test?

@Jessylou4 i hope you get the answers you're looking for. Digital tests aren't quite as sensitive, but at 5 days late I'd assume they'd show unless you did ovulate later.

@doggylover i have everything crossed for you!

@Nixnax i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

@Deethehippy good luck for catching the egg!!

@kksy9b loose bm was definitely a pregnancy symptom for me. Good luck!!

Hopefully I've not missed anyone, I'll read back and see if I have.

Afm, 15dpo today, here's my test from this morning. Think I'll stop testing now before it becomes a proper addiction!

View attachment 1085946

look at it! A true thing of beauty!

Ugh so we’ve been out this morning (at the beach before it gets too hot) and I’ve started having mild cramps. I usually get quite bad af cramps on cd1 so I’m assuming that’s the start of them and I’m most likely out :brat:

look at it! A true thing of beauty!

Ugh so we’ve been out this morning (at the beach before it gets too hot) and I’ve started having mild cramps. I usually get quite bad af cramps on cd1 so I’m assuming that’s the start of them and I’m most likely out :brat:
Sorry you think it is AF ..not out till she truly arrives x

My OPK’s are getting darker but don’t fully trust these super cheap ones. We definitely have plans to BD tonight anyway.

5875893E-D48B-494F-8779-35D775BFEC97.jpeg

Sorry you think it is AF ..not out till she truly arrives x

My OPK’s are getting darker but don’t fully trust these super cheap ones. We definitely have plans to BD tonight anyway.

View attachment 1085948

The cheapies are rubbish at showing the “build” up I think. Great when you get the positive, but would be nice to have the reassurance that the Digis give before then (and without the price tag!)

@Bre1990 i see lines on all of them. Sorry if I missed it, how many dpo are you? Could you maybe try another brand of test?

@Jessylou4 i hope you get the answers you're looking for. Digital tests aren't quite as sensitive, but at 5 days late I'd assume they'd show unless you did ovulate later.

Afm, 15dpo today, here's my test from this morning. Think I'll stop testing now before it becomes a proper addiction!

View attachment 1085946

I am 11 days post trigger 9 days past iui this mornings test. I think i have hcg in my system all the time. Trying to stay positive. The line just isn't getting lighter or darker.

20200812_061719.jpg

Hello all hope everyone is doing ok, congrats to those who have had bfp's, hugs to those where af has come and fingers still crossed for everyone else who is waiting!

Bought some FRERs Monday, tried with 3mu (although fairly dark considering 3mu) and BFN. I would have been 10dpo by my reckoning.

Took the second FRER with fmu today - BFN at 12dpo. Have attached today's test as I took the first test apart (it was negative, why not!) later that evening after taking.

I thought I saw a ghost of a line though.... literally a ghost of a line which was probably nothing more than severe line eye. I did take it apart (I know, I know, naughty aymz1983!) and I could see the ghost line more. No scored/indent on the paper like I've had before so I presume must be faint evap. Hard to tell if there was colour although when I messed around with saturation I'm sure I could see it better. I'd attach it here too but it's so faint you probably couldn't see it on a photo!
Anyway I compared it to test 1 which didn't have ghost line on at all so I still have a shred of hope even though logically I know I'm not pregnant.

Then I thought well maybe I'm not 12dpo, maybe my Flo app was right and I o'd 2 days after I thought so that would only make me 10dpo today and 8dpo when I took test 1. But if that's the case then that would make it 4 days before O that we last dtd which I know would be no good.

So think I'm out, but will update for statistical purposes when af comes lol.

Will have to let OH know how I'm feeling I think. Aware I'm not getting any younger (37 soon). My fertile time next cycle is in the run up to his birthday with O being predicted for his birthday so...yeah...lol.

IMG_20200812_063007.jpg IMG_20200812_061650.jpg

Got my positive opks today on cd 12 but temps making me feel nervous. It is very very hot here tho like 34c.
All my opks have been negative untill today.
Not sure why my temp dropped so low on day 9 it's never gone that low b4.
20200812_121037.jpg Screenshot_20200812-135627_FF Mobile.jpg

Hello all hope everyone is doing ok, congrats to those who have had bfp's, hugs to those where af has come and fingers still crossed for everyone else who is waiting!

Bought some FRERs Monday, tried with 3mu (although fairly dark considering 3mu) and BFN. I would have been 10dpo by my reckoning.

Took the second FRER with fmu today - BFN at 12dpo. Have attached today's test as I took the first test apart (it was negative, why not!) later that evening after taking.

I thought I saw a ghost of a line though.... literally a ghost of a line which was probably nothing more than severe line eye. I did take it apart (I know, I know, naughty aymz1983!) and I could see the ghost line more. No scored/indent on the paper like I've had before so I presume must be faint evap. Hard to tell if there was colour although when I messed around with saturation I'm sure I could see it better. I'd attach it here too but it's so faint you probably couldn't see it on a photo!
Anyway I compared it to test 1 which didn't have ghost line on at all so I still have a shred of hope even though logically I know I'm not pregnant.

Then I thought well maybe I'm not 12dpo, maybe my Flo app was right and I o'd 2 days after I thought so that would only make me 10dpo today and 8dpo when I took test 1. But if that's the case then that would make it 4 days before O that we last dtd which I know would be no good.

So think I'm out, but will update for statistical purposes when af comes lol.

Will have to let OH know how I'm feeling I think. Aware I'm not getting any younger (37 soon). My fertile time next cycle is in the run up to his birthday with O being predicted for his birthday so...yeah...lol.

View attachment 1085951 View attachment 1085952
I see something faint good luck

View attachment 1085946
Oh wow thats supper dark.

Good luck everyone still waiting.
And to anyone that AF got or anyone getting faint lines that are not progressing i know how it feels and im sending u hugs.
Hope we all get blazing BFPS

Test from 4:15 this afternoon! It’s driving me crazy! :brat: :rofl: Hurry up egg! .

12D5DC40-74CC-4CF4-8C48-2C559B9B2AB5.jpeg

Test from 4:15 this afternoon! It’s driving me crazy! :brat: :rofl: Hurry up egg! .

View attachment 1085958
Mine are looking about the same. It's worth babydancing anyway and not waiting for the peak. Get some swimmers in there to wait for the egg! Once you get the positive OPK you might not get long anyway. Good luck!

E5302FDC-AA26-433B-AE80-CC3CD8DBB9DB.pngMy app must be drunk. I’ve got some one steps so I’ll try them and see if the app just can’t check the ones in cases

Hi everyone - sorry I've been gone. Life is a bit stressful lately! Hubby is struggling massively, we have put TTC tentatively on hold. I am okay with it (well not 100% I want a baby but I also know it's the right move for right now). My daughter and I have skipped to my parents as my husband is a bit unstable and she needs stability obviously.

Hoping I can still hang around to cheer you all on? We will (hopefully, once we work through some things) be back to TTC later this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->