**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

We managed to BD last night despite the heat lol. We are troopers!! I’m on CD15 today and expecting O between 16-18. Will try for more BD today or tomorrow and on CD17 too if we can.

NixNax - glad you are feeling a bit better.

Bre1990 and kksy9b - wishing you much luck.

Hi everyone - sorry I've been gone. Life is a bit stressful lately! Hubby is struggling massively, we have put TTC tentatively on hold. I am okay with it (well not 100% I want a baby but I also know it's the right move for right now). My daughter and I have skipped to my parents as my husband is a bit unstable and she needs stability obviously.

Hoping I can still hang around to cheer you all on? We will (hopefully, once we work through some things) be back to TTC later this year.

Sorry alligator xx

Hi everyone - sorry I've been gone. Life is a bit stressful lately! Hubby is struggling massively, we have put TTC tentatively on hold. I am okay with it (well not 100% I want a baby but I also know it's the right move for right now). My daughter and I have skipped to my parents as my husband is a bit unstable and she needs stability obviously.

Hoping I can still hang around to cheer you all on? We will (hopefully, once we work through some things) be back to TTC later this year.

Sorry alligator xx

I actually don't even know if this is AF after all ](*,) it's been ridiculously light and I normally have really heavy periods. I'm so confused and frustrated :sad2: I tested this morning just incase and bfn

I actually don't even know if this is AF after all ](*,) it's been ridiculously light and I normally have really heavy periods. I'm so confused and frustrated :sad2: I tested this morning just incase and bfn

:hugs: how frustrating for you. I hope it is af and just an anomalous one. Sorry for the bfn x

@MrsKatie i knew your lack of symptoms didn't mean anything and the lack of cm was definitely a sign! I'm SO happy for you!!!

@Alligator so sorry your hubby isn't feeling great, I hope he feels better soon and you can continue your ttc journey <3

@Deethehippy what a trooper haha! Hope you get one more in before o, I have a good feeling for you this month!

@salamander91 sorry you're feeling that way, I hope you're OK

AFM, these were last night's tests (15dpo), top just urine and the bottom 50/50 urine and water and it's still so dark!
I've booked a scan for 30th August so hoping and praying I see a little heart beat.

A5852D1D-E3B8-4C7A-86F6-2D197387D765.jpeg

I'm on 11 dpo and not getting anything so far. It's been a great reminder to pray for those that have been ttc for much longer than me. Hugs to you all!

Screenshot_20200813-051845_Gallery.jpg

@MrsKatie i knew your lack of symptoms didn't mean anything and the lack of cm was definitely a sign! I'm SO happy for you!!!

@Alligator so sorry your hubby isn't feeling great, I hope he feels better soon and you can continue your ttc journey <3

@Deethehippy what a trooper haha! Hope you get one more in before o, I have a good feeling for you this month!

AFM, these were last night's tests (15dpo), top just urine and the bottom 50/50 urine and water and it's still so dark!
I've booked a scan for 30th August so hoping and praying I see a little heart beat.

View attachment 1085991
Omg they are sooo dark. Still wondering about multiples! Glad you have your scan booked in :)

View attachment 1085991

Oh wow they are so dark :) could be mulitpules :) I thought I was carrying twins as my lines progressed pretty quick I still have a feeling there's 2 but they said they definitely only saw one :haha: xx

View attachment 1085991

So exciting about your scan!!

We rescued 2 grasshoppers from our paddling pool and then one from our bedroom and just now as I was walking up the stairs with laundry I had one on my neck!! I looked up the significance of grasshoppers and it said luck and fertility! I hope this is a sign for me.

Had a dream about a positive test, yesterday's test was BFN also watching progression of the trigger shot.
5 hr hold this AM.
Still waiting to get different tests through the weekend.
No AF yet so im still in the running.
Still constipated, feeling bloated, the breakout went away, sore nipples when touched. Craving peanut butter.
Congrats Mrs. Katie!!

20200813_025802.jpg

Currently today is CD32. Yesterday, I put on my shirt for work, and noticed that boobs are hurting (I get that when pregnant and before AF!), I am also very tired lately...even though I'm only working 5 hours a day...don't know if its just because we are very busy or something else! I'm cramping a bit, so today it's a relaxing day (since I don't have to work)..I get pre-af symptoms sometimes, and sometimes not. Kinda sucks in a way!

This is so difficult for you. I really hope even though light that this is AF..could it pick up yet still?

Bre1990 - Hang in there, there could still be a chance.!

Currently today is CD32. Yesterday, I put on my shirt for work, and noticed that boobs are hurting (I get that when pregnant and before AF!), I am also very tired lately...even though I'm only working 5 hours a day...don't know if its just because we are very busy or something else! I'm cramping a bit, so today it's a relaxing day (since I don't have to work)..I get pre-af symptoms sometimes, and sometimes not. Kinda sucks in a way!

I hope it all means something good!

Afm: 10dpo and af is due tonight/tomorrow morning. Pretty sure she is going to show up, but of course praying I’m wrong. Not sure whether to test when we get gone tonight and risk getting bfn or just leave it until tomorrow morning when af will probably be here. I know logically af will arrive, but I have just the teeniest part of my brain saying it won’t ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->