**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@Bump288 Oh wow...I can't imagine the rollercoaster of emotions you must be going through. Did you test today? How do they look? Praying that Thursday comes quickly for you with some good and encouraging news. Please keep us updated!

Hi ladies
I've had my first lot of bloodtest done today and sadly the nurse said I can't try this cycle so thats me done now.
Will be back trying in December.
I wish u all luck with ure journey and hope there will be many more BFPs.

Will prob still pop into the testing threads to will u all on but I really think I need to give me body a good rest.
Get the rest of these bloods done and then hopfully I will be back in the 2ww sometime In December.

Congratulations to all the ladies that got there BFPs

And sorry to all those like me
that the :witch:
Got again.

Thanks for all being such a great support over these past 6 months.
Don't know what I wud of done without u ladies.

Hopfully I can get to the bottom of why I've been having recurring Misscariges and hopfully I will be able to try again soon and with giving my body a break and a rest will give us a better chance of having a viable pregnancy in the future.

Good luck with your appointment, They'll probably monitor your blood to rule out an ectopic.

You could have just ovulated later than you thought and the bleed was an implantation bleed, fingers crossed your lines progress from here <3
So I spoke with my doctor today and
@Bump288 Oh wow...I can't imagine the rollercoaster of emotions you must be going through. Did you test today? How do they look? Praying that Thursday comes quickly for you with some good and encouraging news. Please keep us updated!
i am still getting positives as of today and last night on several different kinds of tests. Still faint lines but they were never dark to begin with lol. Hoping I’m just one of those that is in the low end of hcg for how far along I am lol.

So I spoke with my doctor today and

i am still getting positives as of today and last night on several different kinds of tests. Still faint lines but they were never dark to begin with lol. Hoping I’m just one of those that is in the low end of hcg for how far along I am lol.

Good luck hon hopfully u just have slow rising HCG. It does happen and doesn't always mean something bad.
Hopfullly in the next few days ure tests will develop and get darker.
I have it all fxed for you

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs: I'm sorry you aren't able to try one more cycle before taking a break. I think it will be good though to get all the testing done and hopefully get to the bottom of the miscarriages so that when you come back in December you will get your sticky forever baby <3

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs: I'm sorry you aren't able to try one more cycle before taking a break. I think it will be good though to get all the testing done and hopefully get to the bottom of the miscarriages so that when you come back in December you will get your sticky forever baby <3

Awww thank you hon.
Im so sad we can't try this cycle. Im cd 7 now and its going so slow.
Im not sure if I can hold off untill December, im feeling so low we can't try this cycle and like im gonna waist a potential good egg.
Im thinking of maybe starting to try again next cycle..
I didn't really want a summer due date but I think at my age I can't be choosey.
Ideally I'd like to hold off untill Dec or Jan but it feels like so far away and im worried that I cud be throwing away the egg that is my rainbow.
I've put a huge post up in the September testing thread explaining all my feelings and have asked for people's opinions. Really in 2 minds on what to do.
Hope ure ok

Hey ladies ! Thank you for being so concerned . Unfortunately we found out that it is an ectopic pregnancy. Thankfully we caught it early and I was able to get a shot to help absorb it so at this time surgery is not needed. I am also now being referred to a reproductive medicine center to further evaluate what is going on and what our options are. I will continue to be on here and watch all the journeys until I can join in again.

@Bump288 :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun. Thankful that you don't need surgery but still can't imagine how difficult it must be. I hope that you are able to get some answers soon and start trying again soon for your forever baby

@Suggerhoney It must be so hard to be faced with waiting and feeling like you are wasting good eggs. In the long run though, it might be easier to wait than potentially go through another early loss. I hope your testing comes back sooner than later and you can be back to ttc soon :hugs:

Hey ladies ! Thank you for being so concerned . Unfortunately we found out that it is an ectopic pregnancy. Thankfully we caught it early and I was able to get a shot to help absorb it so at this time surgery is not needed. I am also now being referred to a reproductive medicine center to further evaluate what is going on and what our options are. I will continue to be on here and watch all the journeys until I can join in again.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

@Bump288 :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun. Thankful that you don't need surgery but still can't imagine how difficult it must be. I hope that you are able to get some answers soon and start trying again soon for your forever baby

@Suggerhoney It must be so hard to be faced with waiting and feeling like you are wasting good eggs. In the long run though, it might be easier to wait than potentially go through another early loss. I hope your testing comes back sooner than later and you can be back to ttc soon :hugs:

Thanks hon.
I may come back a bit earlier than December. Im thinking of trying again next cycle in October but haven't made my mind up fully yet.
Will decide when I get this cycle and these bloodtests out the way.
As long as I can definitely have my rainbow I dont mind waiting just as long as it happens.

Oh no I am so very sorry to hear this hon.
Im so glad u didn't need surgery.
I may be taken a few cycles off for ttc to so u more than welcome to wait with me to give urself time to heal and greive.

Sending u the biggest warmest hugs :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->