**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I'm going to take a break for a bit :( a mixture of life & shit is getting to me. I did pick up my beautiful puppy yesterday omg hes so precious. I wish you all the best. Xx
:( I’m so sorry! We hope to see you back soon !

Negative digi, but this is the weeks estimator. It’s more sensitive. I have to just let it go at this point. Such light lines, inconsistent & little progression. It’s breaking me. I can’t have any hope anymore.
Af is due Tuesday. Last cycle the cp delayed it by 4 days.

Negative digi, but this is the weeks estimator. It’s more sensitive. I have to just let it go at this point. Such light lines, inconsistent & little progression. It’s breaking me. I can’t have any hope anymore.
I completely understand I’m in the same exact boat. Had a great ics yesterday with a crappy frer, then a great frer this morning with crappy ICs , then I started spotting , took another frer with a 1 1/2 hr hold with a FRER and the line is there but it’s much lighter than this morning ... worst feeling ever being in limbo. Please keep us updated !!!

Im so sorry @LuvallmyH and @Bump288
It really is the worst getting lines but they don't progress.
Its so heartbreaking. Ive been there myself 3 times since April and its horrible.
I

Sorry ladies - life is busy lately! I’m back home and it’s my birthday tomorrow so been busy this weekend. Just caught up!

@LuvallmyH im so sorry. What a rollercoaster for you! I hope the digi is just not sensitive enough!

@Deethehippy im sorry about af! Ugh. I hate this for you. Will you try this month?

@Suggerhoney sorry mama. I hope your tests go well!

@Hevalouaddict so sorry you’re having a cp. it’s so cruel!

@PinkCupcakes im sorry the tests didn’t turn positive again for you. It’s so upsetting to do it all right and still be let down!

sorry to everyone I missed!! I’m moving in to September myself. We will probably ntnp. That’s the plan. I know our families will probably say it’s insane to have a baby if we do get pregnant but it’s not their life and ultimately it’s a new family member. So we will just see! We will also see if I can be calm hahah. I won’t temp but I may do OPK. We shall see. This month DH and I didn’t even dtd in my fertile window because I wasn’t home and it was funny how I didn’t pay any attention to signs but noticed them anyway. My boobs also don’t hurt at all so I do think I had CPs the last 2 months when I had that symptom!

Its 03:22 am and I can't sleep. AF cramps are so bad and I think my IBS has flared up with it and im doubled over in so much pain.
My lower back feels like its snapping in half.
I really hope this isnt a 4th chemical. I will know if I start losing loads of clots.
So far none but with my June chemical they didn't come away until cd3.
Sorry to think the worse but im doubled over like I was with my July chemical only the bleeding isn't as heavy.

Cud be just the fact that my IBS is playing up also so its double the pain.
I guess only time will tell if I start losing clots. I hope not.

Sorry ladies - life is busy lately! I’m back home and it’s my birthday tomorrow so been busy this weekend. Just caught up!

@LuvallmyH im so sorry. What a rollercoaster for you! I hope the digi is just not sensitive enough!

@Deethehippy im sorry about af! Ugh. I hate this for you. Will you try this month?

@Suggerhoney sorry mama. I hope your tests go well!

@Hevalouaddict so sorry you’re having a cp. it’s so cruel!

@PinkCupcakes im sorry the tests didn’t turn positive again for you. It’s so upsetting to do it all right and still be let down!

sorry to everyone I missed!! I’m moving in to September myself. We will probably ntnp. That’s the plan. I know our families will probably say it’s insane to have a baby if we do get pregnant but it’s not their life and ultimately it’s a new family member. So we will just see! We will also see if I can be calm hahah. I won’t temp but I may do OPK. We shall see. This month DH and I didn’t even dtd in my fertile window because I wasn’t home and it was funny how I didn’t pay any attention to signs but noticed them anyway. My boobs also don’t hurt at all so I do think I had CPs the last 2 months when I had that symptom!

Hi hon.
Will see u over in the September thread.
Even tho i have to have these bloods done im still gonna try in September.
I was gonna stop but I wanna try one last time providing the nurse doing the first lot of bloods on Tuesday says I can.
Im going to take vitamins b6 and b12 and I really hope they help.
Im definitely gonna take a break in October and November and then hopfully will be back in December or January.
Was gonna have a break in September as well but decided to try one last time.
I think I can handle having a 2 month break but a 3 month break feels to long.

Luv - until you get a strong line on a standard test digis are useless. Not saying you are wrong but it was too early for a digi in my opinion whatever the type. Hope today’s tests look darker and there’s still a chance.

Bump - I’m so sorry, it’s devastating to get lines that then go..it’s the worse cruel thing. :hugs:

3girlies - I’m so sorry life is dealing you some rubbish right now. Take a break and love that puppy but please come back and join us when you feel ready, we are here for you.

Sugger - sorry you are in so much pain. As if CD1 isn’t bad enough without added pain and IBS. My IBS always flares with AF too but usually a few days in when I am at my heaviest. Hope the pains don’t last too long for you ..it’s horrible.

Alligator - I hope you can join us to NTNP. I know how much you want another babe, who cares what other people think..we get one life...we have to do what’s right for us.

Sorry for all the AF’s and all the heartaches in this group. It’s just so hard month after month.
I’ll be joining the September group once AF has finished...it’s not gotten going properly yet but mine takes a few days and is heaviest in the middle.
I have ordered COQ10 to try this cycle, just a low dose. Trying to get OH to take it too because good for sperm and egg. I’m not giving up yet..I said I’d keep going until I was 47 so will stick to that for now.

Last edited:

The clear blue indicator tests are 25miu. In the UK they are anyway. Fx it's too early xx

Well bleeding has intensified , and test this morning was lighter so I guess I’m out. I don’t know that I will be back next month. We’ve been through 2 chemicals and a miscarriage over this last year of trying and I don’t think I can take this emotional rollercoaster anymore . Good luck to all of you and thank you all for all the encouragement !!

Oh gosh Dee Dee is absolutely the worst. Im still doubled over now. I've not slept all night because of the pain.
Cd2 and AF is very heavy now.
I have zero energy and all I want to do is curl up with a book with a hot water bottle.
Urghhh.
Just wish the silly :witch: wud bugger off on a 9 month vacation.
I'd gladly pack her bags for her hahaha.

Well bleeding has intensified , and test this morning was lighter so I guess I’m out. I don’t know that I will be back next month. We’ve been through 2 chemicals and a miscarriage over this last year of trying and I don’t think I can take this emotional rollercoaster anymore . Good luck to all of you and thank you all for all the encouragement !!

Oh no sweetheart I am so sorry.
It truly is horrible.
I think my last chemical really hit me hard becuase it was the 3rd one in a row but I found once I got AF out the way and O came close I started to feel that teeny weeny bit of hope.
Sending u some huge hugs hon.
Life really can be very very cruel sometimes. :hugs:

Oh gosh Dee Dee is absolutely the worst. Im still doubled over now. I've not slept all night because of the pain.
Cd2 and AF is very heavy now.
I have zero energy and all I want to do is curl up with a book with a hot water bottle.
Urghhh.
Just wish the silly :witch: wud bugger off on a 9 month vacation.
I'd gladly pack her bags for her hahaha.

Oh no sweetheart I am so sorry.
It truly is horrible.
I think my last chemical really hit me hard becuase it was the 3rd one in a row but I found once I got AF out the way and O came close I started to feel that teeny weeny bit of hope.
Sending u some huge hugs hon.
Life really can be very very cruel sometimes. :hugs:
Thank you for your kind words ! I hope I feel ready for it next cycle but as of now I’m so gutted that I just can’t imaging continuing

@LuvallmyH :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry Luv

@Bump288 oh bump, i am so so sorry hun. I can't imagine so many losses over the last year. Take whatever break your heart and body need :hugs:

@Suggerhoney I'm glad AF finally showed for you so that you can get your blood work done. Ugh, I just saw that you've been having all the bad cramping....how are you feeling today?

@PinkCupcakes :hugs:

@DuckyBlue :hugs::hugs:

@Stargirl1993 i swear that when you're pregnant there is a big part of you that just wants to be sick for 3 months LOL. I'm glad it's going so well so far and hope that you are able to get an early scan in a few weeks!

@topazicatzbet There is still time hun! FX that your LP is longer...I also have an 11 day LP. It used to be 14 but in the last year has changed to 11.

@Becca_89 wahoo!! a big congratulations!!!

@Deethehippy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@doggylover thank you for the well wishes <3 So excited for you and your journey!! wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

@Hevalouaddict i'm so sorry :hugs:

@3 girlies that's so frustrating, I'm sorry. I hope next cycle brings you your bfp :hugs: Totally understand needing to take a break from here

@tbfromlv

@Stargirl1993 thank you for sharing the article!

@Alligator you and your DH are the only ones that get to speak into your lives and your decisions. Others may not understand but just ignore their opinions. Best of luck to you!!

------------------
I will be on and off of here today to keep up with the updates and of course if you all want to keep posting into September, I'll keep replying! Thank you all for letting me host this month- it's been so nice getting to cheer you on in your journeys!

The biggest congratulations again to our ladies with BFPs- I wish you all the best for the next 9 months!

I am so sorry for the ladies who had CPs this month- I wish I could reach through the computer to give you a hug.

And for those of us still in the hunt, I hope and pray that our bfps are just over the horizon!

-------------
AFM, CD 16 today- no signs of ovulating. Temps are showing more of an anovulatory pattern (flat). I have a 26 day cycle so unless I surge and ovulate today, I think I'm already out for this month because I'll wind up under 10 days in my LP (my period comes cd26 no matter when I ovulate it seems). It's so freaking frustrating. This month I was supposed to ovulate over the weekend, which made things way easier for DH and I to be together. He works 12-16 hour days during the week, has several nights he will work late either at the office or at home. So during the week he is just TIRED by the time the kids are in bed and we have a chance to be together. Next cycle I'm set to ovulate on a Friday so would be BD'ing during the week...sigh.He's been so supportive and sweet though. Today he texted me asking about my temps and checking in on how I was doing. And had said he needs to work late but can come home so we can try again tonight and then just work in our home office. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful and caring partner.

I'm probably going to call my doctor after this cycle to see if there is anything she recommends to help lengthen my LP and ask for blood work to be done to test AMH levels etc. I just don't want to spend the next few months trying if there is something I can be doing now to help. If blood work comes back okay, then we will keep trying to the 6 month mark and I'll ask for more testing. I know I'm under 35 (33) but my cycles have changed so much in the last year and I would rather find out any issues sooner than later.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday and start to your week!!

I’m officially confused ... 14 dpo got a nice line on FRER , then later that day started bleeding, 15 dpo got a barely there line (assumed it was a chemical cuz I was still bleeding). This morning 16 dpo I’m still bleeding but my line is back !!!!!! I have an appt Thur with my OB but I’m soooo confused !!!

Top pick 14 dpo , bottom 2 16 dpo ... couldn’t even image my 15 dpo because it was too light

186BCE1D-DFB8-4FCF-B2D8-6778124EEAA0.jpeg 9C0B0963-4C44-4A4C-86F2-AF2D0FA89FB3.jpeg 4A99D5AF-E9CD-451C-8A5E-2D1CE7417E23.png

I’m officially confused ... 14 dpo got a nice line on FRER , then later that day started bleeding, 15 dpo got a barely there line (assumed it was a chemical cuz I was still bleeding). This morning 16 dpo I’m still bleeding but my line is back !!!!!! I have an appt Thur with my OB but I’m soooo confused !!!

Top pick 14 dpo , bottom 2 16 dpo ... couldn’t even image my 15 dpo because it was too light

View attachment 1087020 View attachment 1087021 View attachment 1087022

Good luck with your appointment, They'll probably monitor your blood to rule out an ectopic.

You could have just ovulated later than you thought and the bleed was an implantation bleed, fingers crossed your lines progress from here <3

Bump - good luck at your appointment, I don't trust FRER's ..I won't buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->