**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Hi everyone - sorry I've been gone. Life is a bit stressful lately! Hubby is struggling massively, we have put TTC tentatively on hold. I am okay with it (well not 100% I want a baby but I also know it's the right move for right now). My daughter and I have skipped to my parents as my husband is a bit unstable and she needs stability obviously.

Hoping I can still hang around to cheer you all on? We will (hopefully, once we work through some things) be back to TTC later this year.

Awww lovely you do what best for you and your family sending huge :hugs: xx

Hi everyone - sorry I've been gone. Life is a bit stressful lately! Hubby is struggling massively, we have put TTC tentatively on hold. I am okay with it (well not 100% I want a baby but I also know it's the right move for right now). My daughter and I have skipped to my parents as my husband is a bit unstable and she needs stability obviously.

Hoping I can still hang around to cheer you all on? We will (hopefully, once we work through some things) be back to TTC later this year.
Sorry to hear this update..sounds like it's a difficult time all round for everyone. I really hope things can get back to a more normal life for you soon.
We would love you to stay and cheer us on, thank you. Please feel free to come here and vent or talk about anything that you want to. Thinking of you and stay strong :hugs::hugs:

Big hugs Ali, I think this whole lockdown craziness is getting to everyone. My brother and sister in law have started therapy because they’re not coping with their lack of work schedule.

:hugs: I’m so sorry to hear this. I’m wishing your husband a speedy mental health recovery (although as the daughter of someone with mental heath issues I know it’s never that straightforward) and I hope you and your daughter enjoy some down time with your parents.

It goes without saying we want you here with us!

Thanks ladies - I do hope we can make progress quickly (as is reasonable) and get back to TTC, but of course it's all up in the air currently. Feeling down about it but I know it's best, so I will just live vicariously through all of you hehe! I feel like you're all my friends now.

Thanks ladies - I do hope we can make progress quickly (as is reasonable) and get back to TTC, but of course it's all up in the air currently. Feeling down about it but I know it's best, so I will just live vicariously through all of you hehe! I feel like you're all my friends now.
So sorry :hug: xx

Finally having some time to get on for today! Doesn't look like it's been too chatty so should be able to get through it now!

@Bre1990 Do you have any other tests you can use? In my last pregnancy, I was barely getting lines on my cheapies even when I had very clear FRERs. Have you talked to your doctor about any of this yet?

@KitteyKat2010 Do you normally have pre-AF symptoms? Maybe the absence of any is a good sign!

@Jessylou4 I'm so sorry for the amount of loss you've had to go through. It is devastating and heartbreaking to hear :hugs: Are you positive on your ovulation date? Could you have ovulated a few days later than you thought? I hope you are able to get in for the referral and get some answers soon. Hmm... I just saw your reply about ovulation. I'm really not sure. Maybe just a slow riser? I hope your care team can figure out what is going on

@Nixnax I would probably chuck the bbt for the rest of the month lol. I'm not sure what your temps are there but I am also in the middle of melt-fest here so I sympathize. We should only have about 3.5 weeks left of the heat before it starts easing off. September we usually only have oddball days of hot, otherwise its just beautiful out.

@doggylover glad you will be out of the heat soon! I'm sorry that your usual AF signs have showed up.I'm sorry :hugs: Did it take long to conceive with your other kiddos? I know it's your first month but still disappointing.

@Deethehippy even in my 20s we never went 7 days in a row LOL. I think your plan to get the next few days in is a great one. The cheapies don't really show a progression but does look like you're levels are ramping up a little. Good luck this cycle!!!

@Jft1 I LOVE seeing all the tests!!

@tdog how are you feeling??

@Stargirl1993 that's so strange! No advice, I'm sorry. I've had it happen where I will get 2 days of the same, or 3 days pretty close together but I've never seen so many! Your body could be trying to gear up to ovulate and just hasn't yet. Or is is possible you missed your surge? Not sure how often you are testing? Hopefully you get a blazing positive soon!

@aymz1983 I feel like I see a faint line too? But I've been super analyzing tests and so I might just have line eye as well. Looking forward to the next few days with you!

@Suggerhoney Did you have an odd night of sleep that night? Lots of things can cause temps to fluctuate for a reading. Looking at your chart it doesn't look to me like you had ovulated or anything on it. That's great you got your positive OPK! I'm sure you will see a big shift in the next day or so, which hopefully will help you feel better about the one oddball lower temp.

@Hevalouaddict :dohh:

@Alligator :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sorry hun. I'm glad you can take your daughter to your parents to have somewhere to regroup before you and your husband can start working through things. Of course we would love for you to stay around :hugs:

-------------------
AFM, I tested this morning with FMU and SMU and will call them BFNs. I swear sometimes I see a shadow on it but I also think I have really severe line eye because it's just too early. All of my typical AF symptoms I was having yesterday were gone today. Had some light cramping on and off throughout the day but nothing too serious. Around noon my eyeballs started feeling HEAVY and have been fighting to keep them open the rest of the day. I got to bed late last night but that's not unusual for me and was fine all morning and then out of no where this hit. I typically don't get this before AF so hoping it's a good sign! I think I'll feel better if I can get to the end of tomorrow without the witch showing as my symptoms from yesterday are typically 1-2 days before AF. I'm only 8 dpo so either AF is about to show up WAY too early and prompt a call to my doctor or it's a great sign of a bean snuggling in (especially with the cramping yesterday/today could be implantation?)

Kids are pulling me away so I'll leave it here.

Hope everyone has a good night and will be back on tomorrow!

Finally having some time to get on for today! Doesn't look like it's been too chatty so should be able to get through it now!

@Bre1990 Do you have any other tests you can use? In my last pregnancy, I was barely getting lines on my cheapies even when I had very clear FRERs. Have you talked to your doctor about any of this yet?

@KitteyKat2010 Do you normally have pre-AF symptoms? Maybe the absence of any is a good sign!

@Jessylou4 I'm so sorry for the amount of loss you've had to go through. It is devastating and heartbreaking to hear :hugs: Are you positive on your ovulation date? Could you have ovulated a few days later than you thought? I hope you are able to get in for the referral and get some answers soon. Hmm... I just saw your reply about ovulation. I'm really not sure. Maybe just a slow riser? I hope your care team can figure out what is going on

@Nixnax I would probably chuck the bbt for the rest of the month lol. I'm not sure what your temps are there but I am also in the middle of melt-fest here so I sympathize. We should only have about 3.5 weeks left of the heat before it starts easing off. September we usually only have oddball days of hot, otherwise its just beautiful out.

@doggylover glad you will be out of the heat soon! I'm sorry that your usual AF signs have showed up.I'm sorry :hugs: Did it take long to conceive with your other kiddos? I know it's your first month but still disappointing.

@Deethehippy even in my 20s we never went 7 days in a row LOL. I think your plan to get the next few days in is a great one. The cheapies don't really show a progression but does look like you're levels are ramping up a little. Good luck this cycle!!!

@Stargirl1993 that's so strange! No advice, I'm sorry. I've had it happen where I will get 2 days of the same, or 3 days pretty close together but I've never seen so many! Your body could be trying to gear up to ovulate and just hasn't yet. Or is is possible you missed your surge? Not sure how often you are testing? Hopefully you get a blazing positive soon!

@aymz1983 I feel like I see a faint line too? But I've been super analyzing tests and so I might just have line eye as well. Looking forward to the next few days with you!

@Suggerhoney Did you have an odd night of sleep that night? Lots of things can cause temps to fluctuate for a reading. Looking at your chart it doesn't look to me like you had ovulated or anything on it. That's great you got your positive OPK! I'm sure you will see a big shift in the next day or so, which hopefully will help you feel better about the one oddball lower temp.

@Alligator :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sorry hun. I'm glad you can take your daughter to your parents to have somewhere to regroup before you and your husband can start working through things. Of course we would love for you to stay around :hugs:

-------------------
AFM, I tested this morning with FMU and SMU and will call them BFNs. I swear sometimes I see a shadow on it but I also think I have really severe line eye because it's just too early. All of my typical AF symptoms I was having yesterday were gone today. Had some light cramping on and off throughout the day but nothing too serious. Around noon my eyeballs started feeling HEAVY and have been fighting to keep them open the rest of the day. I got to bed late last night but that's not unusual for me and was fine all morning and then out of no where this hit. I typically don't get this before AF so hoping it's a good sign! I think I'll feel better if I can get to the end of tomorrow without the witch showing as my symptoms from yesterday are typically 1-2 days before AF. I'm only 8 dpo so either AF is about to show up WAY too early and prompt a call to my doctor or it's a great sign of a bean snuggling in (especially with the cramping yesterday/today could be implantation?)

I haven't yet because I'm not suppose to even be testing till 8/17 because it's 2 weeks after the iui. But my cycles are always 25-28 days long and im on CD23. Im just not really patiently waiting it out. My test this afternoon was BFN. Only sign is tingly breasts. Other wise I broke out but could be from wearing my mask all day after a week of not having to.
One day at a time..

Hey ladies!! Im back (from july post). So i started AF on july 28 and things have been so crazy! But this month is looking up a little! Id love to get some advice if anyones interested ?

No denying that line!!!! WAHOO!!! Big congratulations!!

-------------------

hopefully the cramps are good signs for you!!

I am in SHOCK. Somewhere between 10-12dpo. Had some suspicious nausea and metallic taste during our drive home but still am shaking and just... in shock.

View attachment 1085978

Congratulations!!!! :bfp: healthy and happy 9mo!

Got my positive opks today on cd 12 but temps making me feel nervous. It is very very hot here tho like 34c.
All my opks have been negative untill today.
Not sure why my temp dropped so low on day 9 it's never gone that low b4.
View attachment 1085954 View attachment 1085955

Hey hun, my temp did the exact same thing this month. Take a look at my chart.

My temps have been decreasing the past 2 days, with all the heat we've had, i dont think its the best month for temping as this heat isn't the norm for us.

@kksy9b you are 100% correct, I'm not scrutinising my temps this cycle, they can't be trusted :rofl:. Not with shingles and this heat. Shingles has really started to die down now which is good.

@MrsKatie oh my days thats a cracking BFP, congratulations :wohoo:

@Alligator oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're all back together soon. Biggest hugs

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm 8DPO and the shingles seems be subsiding, I'm feeling good. Had another temp drop today, but the temperature here has also dropped so I don't trust my temps at all this cycle. Might test tomorrow, we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->