**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Hi again ladies! Put me down for august 30th to test! Today I’m CD 11, I had a HSG test done yesterday and it hurt like heck! I almost passed out, I think it hurt so bad because I’ve had two cold knife cones on my cervix from cervical cancer four years ago and it causes some cervical scarring. But good news is my tubes are completely open and clear!

So come Friday I have my fertility follow up, I took letrozole 7.5 mg for five days this cycle started on CD 3; and Friday is my US follow up to see my mature follicles and to get my trigger shot! FX it all works this time!
Photo is my HSG test!

View attachment 1085929

Everything crossed for you!

@Bre1990 that top test is promising!!! Fx!

@Suggerhoney i really hope this is your month <3

@Nixnax how are you feeling today?

@Deethehippy good luck!

AFM feeling super down today. 9ish dpo (but could be as much as 11) and zero symptoms whatsoever. Also no cm which is the thing that’s bumming me out the most... whenever I’m pregnant I get tons (like TONS) of creamy CM so I just can’t find a grain of hope when I’m bone dry down there :(

We drive home tomorrow and if AF hasn’t gotten me by then I’ll test. At least I’m expecting the BFN.

:hugs: I’m so sorry you feel so down today. Sending lots of baby dust and hope you get a nice surprise on your hpt when you get home

I think AF is finally starting here. I know I've said that before and it's just been spotting but it seems heavier this time :lol: #-o cd85 and very much welcoming AF at this point. Fx next cycle is shorter!

Congratulations to those with bfps! Good luck to those still waiting and sorry to those with AF. I'll see you in September :hugs:

You deserve a medal for endurance! Sorry af is here as it means no pregnancy, but also great news that you can move to the next cycle!

@Bre1990 i hope it’s not your trigger, but I will say my trigger shots have always taken12-14 days to leave my system. Just keep testing and looking for them to get darker! FXd!!

@PinkCupcakes so glad you did the HSG!! I had that done during my lap surgery (endo diagnosis!) in 2017 and my OB said that sometimes even though your tubes are not blocked, doing an HSG can kind of clear out any mucus or whatnot and people get pregnant often after doing them! Fingers crossed!

afm.. I posted a few days ago about my positive opk being the earliest in the history of me lol but then it was negative then almost positive and then yesterday and today are positive again (no temp rise) so not sure if I’m actually ovulating now or soon. I have no opks left - my amazon shipment comes tomorrow. I would have ordered sooner, but I thought I was ovulating and didn’t need more! I usually get heavy EWCM and I don’t have that yet sooo who knows. we have been BD every other day just in case. Predictable cycles would be nice...

This sounds like me this cycle! Lots of very dark and almost positive then back to nothing. Like you, I didn’t have the ewcm then and it did all line up later in the cycle, so hope yours does too!

Negative blood test CD 21. But CD 31 on the ninth at 8:30pm had a bright positive had transvaginal ultrasound today still to early to see baby I guess because we didn't even see a sac just thick endometiam.

congratulations on your :bfp: healthy and happy nine months!!

FX it will be positive soon :)

Thanks hon. Just done 2 more and the lines are almost matching so think I will get my peak tommorow.

@Suggerhoney I am right there with you. My first 2 I got pregnant the first month of NTNP. Ugh, those were the days!

I am so discouraged today, I keep crying. I don't feel like I can keep doing this whole TTC thing. I feel pathetic since I've just been trying since my cycle returned in January but I'm just so, so exhausted and down today.

Awww hon hugs.
I always feel like that toward the end of each cycle when I'm getting BFNs or getting positives then BFNs. I feel like giving up.
But then when O comes around again i start feeling more positive.
My OPKs were almost positive tonight so think tommorow will be my peak.
The last chemical hit me hard so I hope if we do catch this month it sticks and is healthy[-o&lt;

@MrsKatie I. Feeling a lot better today thank you. I do have up and down days though. This heat is killing me slowly

@PinkCupcakes im sorry it hurt you so bad. I have to have it done next cycle this cycle isn't successful. Im such a wimp with pain

This heat needs to go.its boiling. I cant sleep because its so sweaty and uncomfortable.
Can't wait until autumn

So happy ure still with us hon. That must of been so scary.
I hate cancer with a passion.
Thank you! It was terrifying, luckily I didn’t need chemo and was only stage 1b1 and had two surgeries to remove it and a lymphedectomy.

Has anyone else had a HSG?

I’m wondering if I’ve been having ovulation pains tonight it’s only on my right side almost if I have a stitch kind of feeling like achy if that makes any sense Hurts if I move from side to side but only on my right?:-k

Thank you! It was terrifying, luckily I didn’t need chemo and was only stage 1b1 and had two surgeries to remove it and a lymphedectomy.

I had an HSG theh are not fun. They hurt and cramping is terrible during it :(

Way bottom is yesterday afternoon middle is FMU
And top is 3 hr hold.
Think im gonna try to hold off on testing, makin me nervous.

20200811_182115.jpg

Hi all! I have a few minutes to reply now so will start getting through!

@Hevalouaddict definitely not a positive on that test! Do you have another brand you could try as well just to make sure?

@MrsKatie my husband and I LOVE Dave Ramsey! We've been listening to him since we were teenagers driving around and started off our marriage following his plan and were able to get out of debt fairly quickly. We don't use it strictly anymore just because the cash system stopped working well for us but other than buying a house (which is now paid off!) we have been debt free for 11 years and have never looked back. I listen to the show when I go for walks, watch the youtube videos doing dishes etc... He can be a bit much at time but the advice is so sound. There is still time for things to happen and I hope you wake up tomorrow to body changes and positive signs!! I've gotten a ton of creamy CM as well when I'm pregnant....but ever since I turned 30 I don't really get a lot generally speaking...I don't even remember the last time I had EWCM :shrug: so no clue what to expect this time around with pregnancy

@Deethehippy We got pregnant with both of our boys and I had never used an OPK before. I simply said "when I'm showing fertile signs, lets have sex." I don't really get EWCM anymore, which is why I started using OPKS this go around. But if you're wanting to do a more relaxed, less stressed approach, start having sex now on the nights that you feel up to it until you aren't showing fertile signs anymore. It's okay to not DTD every night. Take some night to snuggle together or watch a movie, takes walks etc. Connecting emotionally makes it easier to not get burnt out during fertile time. And your lines look like you're doing great on timing and will be able to get in some good BD'ing before you get your positive!

@Nixnax oh no!! I had shingles when I was 20 and it was the WORST! I had it on my face so was thankfully still able to sleep without pain. But I've known others that had it on their arm, back, legs and couldn't sleep or move at all. Cold compresses worked well for me as well if I remember right. Where is it at for you? I hope you start feeling better soon!!

@Jft1 beautiful lines!!

@Suggerhoney that's amazing that you'll be ovulating closer/at your normal time!! I'll put you in the "unknown" on the front page for now but can move it as soon as you know any testing dates. Best of luck this cycle!!!

@Bre1990 I see a line on all 3 of those tests. Praying it's the start of your BFP and not the trigger still testing out!!

@elencor :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun.

@Stargirl1993 good to hear from you! Your line is looking REALLY close! I bet sometime today/tomorrow morning it will be a full positive! Get to BD'ing!!

@Impatient27 I'm sorry that AF got you for this month :hugs: It's good to have an answer though and not be left wondering. Best of luck for your next cycle!!

@PinkCupcakes welcome back! That's great news that your tubes are clear and FX that this next cycle takes!! Sorry for the painful HSG. I've heard pretty unpleasant things about it but I'm glad it is done and over for you and brought good news! Also, that must have been so scary to have walked through a cancer diagnosis. Thankful that you are on the other side

@salamander91 I'm sorry that AF has come but I'm sure it's also a bit of a relief to end this cycle. I hope so much for you that your next cycle is much, MUCH shorter and brings you a beautiful BFP in the end!

@tbfromlv ugh, that's frustrating to not have the temp rise to confirm ovulation right as you run out of OPKs! I have heard of women getting a positive and then again a few days later. A positive OPK doesn't persay mean you're going to ovulate but that your body is trying. Can you remind me what CD you are on? Have you ordered more OPKs? I would just keep testing/temping/DTD until you see a solid temp rise!!

@Whiteninja H&H 9 months to you!!
---------
AFM, had a super stressful drive home yesterday driving through an 80 mile long (128 km for my friends across the pond) thunderstorm. Heavy blinding rain and winds. Opted to push through, just slowly and it was fine. But gosh, I wish I could have grabbed a drink when I got home, I needed it! Took the evening off and watched a movie with my DH and went to bed! Feeling pretty good today. TMI but had some loose stools this morning which isn't common until right as AF is showing. I haven't had any dietary changes so definitely unusual for me. Have also had some bloating in the afternoon/early evening for the couple of days. Praying it's a good sign! Took a test this afternoon after an unknown amount of time- BFN of course. But I'm SUPER early and still just feel very positive about this cycle! Nips have been a bit more sensitive but I don't take a lot of stock in that because I feel like more often than not it's just your mind playing tricks on you. So all in all, doing great, chart is looking awesome and feel really hopeful that I'll see that double pink line within the next week!

Hope you all are doing wonderful and can't wait to see updates tomorrow!

Hi all! I have a few minutes to reply now so will start getting through!

@Hevalouaddict definitely not a positive on that test! Do you have another brand you could try as well just to make sure?

@MrsKatie my husband and I LOVE Dave Ramsey! We've been listening to him since we were teenagers driving around and started off our marriage following his plan and were able to get out of debt fairly quickly. We don't use it strictly anymore just because the cash system stopped working well for us but other than buying a house (which is now paid off!) we have been debt free for 11 years and have never looked back. I listen to the show when I go for walks, watch the youtube videos doing dishes etc... He can be a bit much at time but the advice is so sound. There is still time for things to happen and I hope you wake up tomorrow to body changes and positive signs!! I've gotten a ton of creamy CM as well when I'm pregnant....but ever since I turned 30 I don't really get a lot generally speaking...I don't even remember the last time I had EWCM :shrug: so no clue what to expect this time around with pregnancy

@Deethehippy We got pregnant with both of our boys and I had never used an OPK before. I simply said "when I'm showing fertile signs, lets have sex." I don't really get EWCM anymore, which is why I started using OPKS this go around. But if you're wanting to do a more relaxed, less stressed approach, start having sex now on the nights that you feel up to it until you aren't showing fertile signs anymore. It's okay to not DTD every night. Take some night to snuggle together or watch a movie, takes walks etc. Connecting emotionally makes it easier to not get burnt out during fertile time. And your lines look like you're doing great on timing and will be able to get in some good BD'ing before you get your positive!

@Nixnax oh no!! I had shingles when I was 20 and it was the WORST! I had it on my face so was thankfully still able to sleep without pain. But I've known others that had it on their arm, back, legs and couldn't sleep or move at all. Cold compresses worked well for me as well if I remember right. Where is it at for you? I hope you start feeling better soon!!

@Jft1 beautiful lines!!

@Suggerhoney that's amazing that you'll be ovulating closer/at your normal time!! I'll put you in the "unknown" on the front page for now but can move it as soon as you know any testing dates. Best of luck this cycle!!!

@Bre1990 I see a line on all 3 of those tests. Praying it's the start of your BFP and not the trigger still testing out!!

@elencor :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun.

@Stargirl1993 good to hear from you! Your line is looking REALLY close! I bet sometime today/tomorrow morning it will be a full positive! Get to BD'ing!!

@Impatient27 I'm sorry that AF got you for this month :hugs: It's good to have an answer though and not be left wondering. Best of luck for your next cycle!!

@PinkCupcakes welcome back! That's great news that your tubes are clear and FX that this next cycle takes!! Sorry for the painful HSG. I've heard pretty unpleasant things about it but I'm glad it is done and over for you and brought good news! Also, that must have been so scary to have walked through a cancer diagnosis. Thankful that you are on the other side

@salamander91 I'm sorry that AF has come but I'm sure it's also a bit of a relief to end this cycle. I hope so much for you that your next cycle is much, MUCH shorter and brings you a beautiful BFP in the end!

@tbfromlv ugh, that's frustrating to not have the temp rise to confirm ovulation right as you run out of OPKs! I have heard of women getting a positive and then again a few days later. A positive OPK doesn't persay mean you're going to ovulate but that your body is trying. Can you remind me what CD you are on? Have you ordered more OPKs? I would just keep testing/temping/DTD until you see a solid temp rise!!

@Whiteninja H&H 9 months to you!!
---------
AFM, had a super stressful drive home yesterday driving through an 80 mile long (128 km for my friends across the pond) thunderstorm. Heavy blinding rain and winds. Opted to push through, just slowly and it was fine. But gosh, I wish I could have grabbed a drink when I got home, I needed it! Took the evening off and watched a movie with my DH and went to bed! Feeling pretty good today. TMI but had some loose stools this morning which isn't common until right as AF is showing. I haven't had any dietary changes so definitely unusual for me. Have also had some bloating in the afternoon/early evening for the couple of days. Praying it's a good sign! Took a test this afternoon after an unknown amount of time- BFN of course. But I'm SUPER early and still just feel very positive about this cycle! Nips have been a bit more sensitive but I don't take a lot of stock in that because I feel like more often than not it's just your mind playing tricks on you. So all in all, doing great, chart is looking awesome and feel really hopeful that I'll see that double pink line within the next week!

Hope you all are doing wonderful and can't wait to see updates tomorrow!

Thanks I just wish it would have been darker today. Fingers crossed.
Yeah I know that drink is always on my mind after a long day of work but just hold out..
You have lose and I have constipation :-s its amazing the different signs everyone gets!! Good luck and praying for you!!

No "new" news here :) I am expecting my AF this week sometime, no cramps...nothing! Kinda weird actually, I feel like she's never coming. I still have a testing date of the 17th, just in case, maybe I ovulated later, who knows :shrug:

Hi Ladies,
Just looking for a bit of advice and hope over here. I feel like I’m bothering my friends and family too much with this.

Last 2 months I’ve had chemical pregnancies. Had faint positives on FRERS and some other tests in the day’s leading up to my period and then heavy bleeding for a few days which started on the day of or the day after my period was due.
This month I’ve had my usual pregnancy symptoms
- elevated heartrate, which has steadily increased every day over the last 10 days from 53bpm to 65bpm. Also heart palpitations
- heartburn 24/7
- bright blue veins over my nipples and some tenderness which get worse as the day goes on

I started testing last week with FRER and boots own brands and a mix of blue and pink dye tests on Thursday/Friday/Saturday with morning and afternoon urine and had faint positives. I decided to give the testing a break for a few day’s as I was just expecting AF to show up and another chemical. I’m now 5 days late which doesn’t seem like much but it’s the furthest I’ve got since TTC in October.

I tested again this morning with clear blue and got a faint positive so I dipped a digital and cake back ‘not pregnant’. Would have thought my positives would be blazing strong by now.

I’m just looking for hope that anyone might have experience faint positives at 5 days late and gone on to have a successful pregnancy My doctor put in an urgent referral yesterday with the antenatal unit so I’m waiting on that but I really can’t cope with another loss. My heart is breaking xxxx

Way bottom is yesterday afternoon middle is FMU
And top is 3 hr hold.
Think im gonna try to hold off on testing, makin me nervous.

View attachment 1085945

I see faint lines on all of those!!!

Hi Ladies,
Just looking for a bit of advice and hope over here. I feel like I’m bothering my friends and family too much with this.

Last 2 months I’ve had chemical pregnancies. Had faint positives on FRERS and some other tests in the day’s leading up to my period and then heavy bleeding for a few days which started on the day of or the day after my period was due.
This month I’ve had my usual pregnancy symptoms
- elevated heartrate, which has steadily increased every day over the last 10 days from 53bpm to 65bpm. Also heart palpitations
- heartburn 24/7
- bright blue veins over my nipples and some tenderness which get worse as the day goes on

I started testing last week with FRER and boots own brands and a mix of blue and pink dye tests on Thursday/Friday/Saturday with morning and afternoon urine and had faint positives. I decided to give the testing a break for a few day’s as I was just expecting AF to show up and another chemical. I’m now 5 days late which doesn’t seem like much but it’s the furthest I’ve got since TTC in October.

I tested again this morning with clear blue and got a faint positive so I dipped a digital and cake back ‘not pregnant’. Would have thought my positives would be blazing strong by now.

I’m just looking for hope that anyone might have experience faint positives at 5 days late and gone on to have a successful pregnancy My doctor put in an urgent referral yesterday with the antenatal unit so I’m waiting on that but I really can’t cope with another loss. My heart is breaking xxxx

is it possible you ovulated later than normal?

I have to have a HSG next cyxle if this on is unsuccessful. Im dreading it

Super late (early) and need to be heading to bed but had to get on really quickly (will catch up ondon thread
in AM).

Tonight all of my typical AF symptoms showed up. This morning I had loose BMs and sensitive nipples. Moving into the afternoon I had bloating and excessive gas pressure (that ones new). Then tonight I was really ravenous (always happens for one night 1-2 days before AF). For the last few months I have started breaking out around my nostrils and sure enough, had a little breakout pop up tonight.....but the thing is, I'm only 7dpo! WAY too early for AF. I think I had one cycle last fall that my LP was 10 days but otherwise I haven't had one under 10 days in 5 years (and that was post weaning my oldest).

Took a test and I swear something is catching my eye (couldn't get a picture). Going to test again in AM. In my notes with my youngest, 4 days before expected AF, all of my typical period symptoms showed up (temp even dropped next morning) and today is 4 days before expected period.

So I'm not sure what to think! I think my biggest feeling is excitement and peace- no worry, stress or fear. I don't know. Maybe I'll look foolish in a few days if AF shows up but I have felt from the beginning of this cycle that this month just feels right. My 1st baby took 3 months, my 2nd took 1. It just feels like it completes a circle if my 3rd baby took 2 months.

But I have had 2 late implanters so I also felt like I have line eye and my period will be here in 2 days because it's SO early that surely there can't be a line right?! Ugh

It's 2am here so you're getting the ramblings (and I hope it made any amount of sense) but needed to word vomit it all out so I could put it out of my mind. FX temp looks good tomorrow AM!!

7DPO Today. Temps are starting to come down. As I've got shingles, I don't think this was the best month to start temping again as it raises your temp :rofl: .

Hope everyone is doing OK. I am melting in the heat... and its not letting up. I live in the south west England so its not as bad here as it is for the poor folk in London. If any of you are from the east, i feel for you

is it possible you ovulated later than normal?[/QUOTE]

I guess so, I think I ovulated around the 28th As I had cramps and watery CM on 28/29/30 then I had nothing and all of a sudden on the 3rd I had a hush of watery CM and on the 4th just one small blob of thick CM (which I NEVER get) when I wiped. I don’t think I could have ovulated much later as I started getting faint positives on the 6th.

Super late (early) and need to be heading to bed but had to get on really quickly (will catch up ondon thread
in AM).

Tonight all of my typical AF symptoms showed up. This morning I had loose BMs and sensitive nipples. Moving into the afternoon I had bloating and excessive gas pressure (that ones new). Then tonight I was really ravenous (always happens for one night 1-2 days before AF). For the last few months I have started breaking out around my nostrils and sure enough, had a little breakout pop up tonight.....but the thing is, I'm only 7dpo! WAY too early for AF. I think I had one cycle last fall that my LP was 10 days but otherwise I haven't had one under 10 days in 5 years (and that was post weaning my oldest).

Took a test and I swear something is catching my eye (couldn't get a picture). Going to test again in AM. In my notes with my youngest, 4 days before expected AF, all of my typical period symptoms showed up (temp even dropped next morning) and today is 4 days before expected period.

So I'm not sure what to think! I think my biggest feeling is excitement and peace- no worry, stress or fear. I don't know. Maybe I'll look foolish in a few days if AF shows up but I have felt from the beginning of this cycle that this month just feels right. My 1st baby took 3 months, my 2nd took 1. It just feels like it completes a circle if my 3rd baby took 2 months.

But I have had 2 late implanters so I also felt like I have line eye and my period will be here in 2 days because it's SO early that surely there can't be a line right?! Ugh

It's 2am here so you're getting the ramblings (and I hope it made any amount of sense) but needed to word vomit it all out so I could put it out of my mind. FX temp looks good tomorrow AM!!

It all sounds promising! And the best thing is that you are feeling calm about it all. The worst part of TTC is the worry and anxiety, so to skip that is amazing!

7DPO Today. Temps are starting to come down. As I've got shingles, I don't think this was the best month to start temping again as it raises your temp :rofl: .

Hope everyone is doing OK. I am melting in the heat... and its not letting up. I live in the south west England so its not as bad here as it is for the poor folk in London. If any of you are from the east, i feel for you

I’m in the south east right now!! Visiting in laws and THANKFULLY going home tomorrow as I swear I’m about to die of heat stroke :haha: I don’t live in England and were I’m from we are NOT used to this heat at all. I’m melting!!!!

Oh AFM: I’m now 9dpo. Af should be here either tomorrow night or Friday night, depending on when exactly i ovulated. I don’t have any symptoms (never have had with any of my babies) but I did break out yesterday which is a big sign of af for me, so I’m imaging that this month isn’t it. It’s cycle 1 of ttc so to be expected I suppose. Still annoying, especially after such a shitty cycle (currently cd57)

Kkys9b - thank you. It’s not through lack of being close emotionally that we burn out but probably more due to our age! We just don’t always have the energy for 7 days of continuous BD and I find it flares my IBS somewhat too.
Anyway last night was just too hot (we are in the South East NixNax) and we didn’t BD. Hope I will not miss our fertile time..will check the OPK’s again later this morning and we had a little talk last night and will try the next 3 or 4 days which seems likely nearer to O if I ovulate at day 16 but even if I O on day 18 would hopefully still be in too. I’m just trying to be casual and not care but of course I would care if we missed the ideal slot altogether!

Good luck to all those testing and approaching testing x

This thread always moves so fast!

@Bre1990 i see lines on all of them. Sorry if I missed it, how many dpo are you? Could you maybe try another brand of test?

@Jessylou4 i hope you get the answers you're looking for. Digital tests aren't quite as sensitive, but at 5 days late I'd assume they'd show unless you did ovulate later.

@doggylover i have everything crossed for you!

@Nixnax i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

@Deethehippy good luck for catching the egg!!

@kksy9b loose bm was definitely a pregnancy symptom for me. Good luck!!

Hopefully I've not missed anyone, I'll read back and see if I have.

Afm, 15dpo today, here's my test from this morning. Think I'll stop testing now before it becomes a proper addiction!

F9816353-FADA-489F-AA1D-02DEB48411EE.jpeg

This thread always moves so fast!

@Bre1990 i see lines on all of them. Sorry if I missed it, how many dpo are you? Could you maybe try another brand of test?

@Jessylou4 i hope you get the answers you're looking for. Digital tests aren't quite as sensitive, but at 5 days late I'd assume they'd show unless you did ovulate later.

@doggylover i have everything crossed for you!

@Nixnax i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

@Deethehippy good luck for catching the egg!!

@kksy9b loose bm was definitely a pregnancy symptom for me. Good luck!!

Hopefully I've not missed anyone, I'll read back and see if I have.

Afm, 15dpo today, here's my test from this morning. Think I'll stop testing now before it becomes a proper addiction!

View attachment 1085946

Oh look how dark that is now :yipee: I still get the urge to p on something I have a test left tho :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->