**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

It didn't work for me... After two days with those faint lines, I've had lots of stark white tests for the past 48h, and just now one digital with "no pregnant"...my period is now 2 days late. Im devastated, just want af to come and forget about all this

It didn't work for me... After two days with those faint lines, I've had lots of stark white tests for the past 48h, and just now one digital with "no pregnant"...my period is now 2 days late. Im devastated, just want af to come and forget about all this

:hugs:

Hugs dear
I hate when this happens and I hate the squinters sometimes. I have a squinter myself and peed on a stick this morning and white I'm also dealing with a trigger shot. I hope AF starts for you soon so you can start your next cycle.

:hugs:

I'm so sorry, I know what that is like :hugs:
Wishing you much luck for next cycle.

My OPK’s came today so I thought I’d pee on two. They are the cheap as chips thin ones so I find it best to use a couple. There is a line but it can get darker yet so hopefully we have time. Didn’t get to BD last night because our bedroom was too hot. We have no fans or air conditioning so it’s pretty unbearable right now.

99BD140F-7505-4A47-AF0B-4C52D63C0522.jpeg

Hi ladies just had a quick catch up and wow this thread has gotten so busy.
Welcome to all the new ladies:hi:

@Jft1 wow ure lines are so dark and have progressed beautifully.
Massive congratulations hon.

@Alligator sorry AF got u I hope she's not to harsh and im keeping it all fixed for ure next cycle.

Sorry to everyone else that the :witch: got it really does suck.

So AFM im now on CD10 and still getting negative opks.
So looks like im gonna be ovulating around day 13 14 and not to early after all.

We are going to give it one last shot this month.
This is my 6th month ttc.
I really thought Ovulation was going to be to early again due to the early Misscarige, and im happy Ovulation us holding off.
So it means we can have one last try b4 all the bloodtests etc next cycle.

Feeling much more relaxed this cycle, I even forgot what cycle day I was on 2 days ago haha.

Not sure when i will be testing yet it all depends when ovulation happens because I have a 15 to 16 day luteal phase.
Bit worried about having more losses but im trying to stay positive.

If we don't fall pregnant with a forever baby this cycle then we will be putting ttc on hold untill Jan/Feb.
Yay good luck!! Hope it’s a super strong egg xx

Cd14 opk taken at 12:12 x wonder if I’m going to ovulate earlier then cd20-21 x

831DF02B-0537-4D61-862A-ED1A772C7437.jpeg

Oh that looks close :) fingers crossed xx
These are the tests from last night and the bottom one is the one I just posted I know these ones are now not in the time frame but I’m hoping the test from later will be positive x

77B0AA62-AFAC-41B1-9F3C-A6AC7A01CCDD.jpeg

AF finally showed up for me this morning, 3 days late. So I'll hop on a September testing thread. Good luck and FC for the rest of you ladies!

These are the tests from last night and the bottom one is the one I just posted I know these ones are now not in the time frame but I’m hoping the test from later will be positive x

View attachment 1085926

I would say either tonight or tomorrow will prob be positive fingers crossed xx

Hi again ladies! Put me down for august 30th to test! Today I’m CD 11, I had a HSG test done yesterday and it hurt like heck! I almost passed out, I think it hurt so bad because I’ve had two cold knife cones on my cervix from cervical cancer four years ago and it causes some cervical scarring. But good news is my tubes are completely open and clear!

So come Friday I have my fertility follow up, I took letrozole 7.5 mg for five days this cycle started on CD 3; and Friday is my US follow up to see my mature follicles and to get my trigger shot! FX it all works this time!
Photo is my HSG test!

DF92D0AD-8099-46A6-8D0B-93F4E239FC2E.jpeg

I would say either tonight or tomorrow will prob be positive fingers crossed xx
Thankyou been holding my urine since that test and holding for aslong as I can! Really hoping for a positive tonight x

Sorry the last post didn't work

View attachment 1085909

I think I see something on the top one. Good luck.

@Bevziibubble @tdog @Bre1990 @doggylover @MrsKatie @Suggerhoney thank you all so much <3

@Bre1990 i see something on the top one, looking forward to your next test!

@Suggerhoney glad you're a but more relaxed. Stay positive and it'll happen. I have everything crossed for you

Thanks hon. I really hope so. Really dont want anymore losses. Hope I get my rainbow soon.
Hope u have a very healthy and happy 9 months. Hope me and all the other ladies that have been teying for ages are next[-o&lt;
@Bre1990 I see a line. Good luck with your next test

@Suggerhoney yay for not having an early ovulation and being relaxed, thats amazing

Thanks hon. Cd 11 and opks are much darker today but still negative.
My temp went up again today tho and that makes me a bit nervous. But its so hot here at the moment. Supper hot and sweaty last night.

Im so sorry hon. Ive had 3 chemicals pregnancies since April and they really are heartbreaking. Sending hugs .

Yay good luck!! Hope it’s a super strong egg xx

Thank you hon. And you to.

Here is my chart all OPKs have been negative.
They are getting close to being positive so think tommorow day 12 or the next day cd13 will be postive.
Screenshot_20200811-154227_FF Mobile.jpg

@Bre1990 that top test is promising!!! Fx!

@Suggerhoney i really hope this is your month <3

@Nixnax how are you feeling today?

@Deethehippy good luck!

AFM feeling super down today. 9ish dpo (but could be as much as 11) and zero symptoms whatsoever. Also no cm which is the thing that’s bumming me out the most... whenever I’m pregnant I get tons (like TONS) of creamy CM so I just can’t find a grain of hope when I’m bone dry down there :(

We drive home tomorrow and if AF hasn’t gotten me by then I’ll test. At least I’m expecting the BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->