**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@Bre1990 that top test is promising!!! Fx!

@Suggerhoney i really hope this is your month <3

@Nixnax how are you feeling today?

@Deethehippy good luck!

AFM feeling super down today. 9ish dpo (but could be as much as 11) and zero symptoms whatsoever. Also no cm which is the thing that’s bumming me out the most... whenever I’m pregnant I get tons (like TONS) of creamy CM so I just can’t find a grain of hope when I’m bone dry down there :(

We drive home tomorrow and if AF hasn’t gotten me by then I’ll test. At least I’m expecting the BFN.

Thank you hon. I really hope so to.
I know mine was a chemical pregnancy but i was kind of dry for after O.
But started getting creamy cm around 11dpo but not alot.

I think AF is finally starting here. I know I've said that before and it's just been spotting but it seems heavier this time :lol: #-o cd85 and very much welcoming AF at this point. Fx next cycle is shorter!

Congratulations to those with bfps! Good luck to those still waiting and sorry to those with AF. I'll see you in September :hugs:

I think AF is finally starting here. I know I've said that before and it's just been spotting but it seems heavier this time :lol: #-o cd85 and very much welcoming AF at this point. Fx next cycle is shorter!

Congratulations to those with bfps! Good luck to those still waiting and sorry to those with AF. I'll see you in September :hugs:

Fingers crossed for next cycle <3

Agh still not positive #-o hopefully tonight or tomorrow! Probably be testing every time i pee tonight :rofl:

8BB683DB-9C5F-48CB-8B4D-F4188D46905A.jpeg

Fixed we all get our BFPs and sticky beanies.
This TTC journey has been my longest and hardest.
I really hope this will be my month. Was feeling so positive but feeling a bit anxious now.
I just dont want any more losses. :-(
Just done 3 more opks and lines darker but still negative.
20200811_180635.jpg

Cd12 tommorow

@salamander91
So glad AF is finally here hon. Really hope this new cycle will be much shorter for you.

@Bre1990 i hope it’s not your trigger, but I will say my trigger shots have always taken12-14 days to leave my system. Just keep testing and looking for them to get darker! FXd!!

@PinkCupcakes so glad you did the HSG!! I had that done during my lap surgery (endo diagnosis!) in 2017 and my OB said that sometimes even though your tubes are not blocked, doing an HSG can kind of clear out any mucus or whatnot and people get pregnant often after doing them! Fingers crossed!

afm.. I posted a few days ago about my positive opk being the earliest in the history of me lol but then it was negative then almost positive and then yesterday and today are positive again (no temp rise) so not sure if I’m actually ovulating now or soon. I have no opks left - my amazon shipment comes tomorrow. I would have ordered sooner, but I thought I was ovulating and didn’t need more! I usually get heavy EWCM and I don’t have that yet sooo who knows. we have been BD every other day just in case. Predictable cycles would be nice...

@Suggerhoney I am right there with you. My first 2 I got pregnant the first month of NTNP. Ugh, those were the days!

I am so discouraged today, I keep crying. I don't feel like I can keep doing this whole TTC thing. I feel pathetic since I've just been trying since my cycle returned in January but I'm just so, so exhausted and down today.

Negative blood test CD 21. But CD 31 on the ninth at 8:30pm had a bright positive had transvaginal ultrasound today still to early to see baby I guess because we didn't even see a sac just thick endometiam.

MrsKatie - I never had CM when pregnant in the past and the fact you are exhausted could actually be a good thing. FX for you that AF stays away. :hugs::hugs: Oh and I am now taking the spirulina so will see how that goes - thanks again for the recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->