**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

So much to catch up! Congratulations to the BFP best of luck with your pregnancies!!

I'm 13dpo, with cramping, it feels like my period is coming in a few hours. Every test I've taken in the last days has been negative.
But I'm confused with the test I just took! I'm pretty positive is nothing but.. Could it be something?? not sure if the picture captures it
HV9MZ90.jpg

So much to catch up! Congratulations to the BFP best of luck with your pregnancies!!

I'm 13dpo, with cramping, it feels like my period is coming in a few hours. Every test I've taken in the last days has been negative.
But I'm confused with the test I just took! I'm pretty positive is nothing but.. Could it be something?? not sure if the picture captures it
HV9MZ90.jpg
The photo didn't seem to upload?

Not been on for a while can’t believe how much this thread has moved. Congratulations to those who have got there bfps seems to be a lot of people in this thread this month.

I thought my period was going to last a lot longer this time but it’s been about the same. I had some strange twinges the other day and my temp has gone up slightly I’m doubtful it’s ovulation though seems far to early for me.
hope everyone is doing ok?

9036249A-7786-4F24-B568-E22CEDF714C6.png

I'm still bleeding, getting on my nerves now. Hoping it stops soon. Not sure about trying this month it's been so stressful. I think I will just relax & see what happens

Oh maybe something went wrong, I can see the picture in the message
3lol6cR.jpg

1WTrO9A.jpg

Last edited:
I can see something faint on there! It looks thick but not sure if it’s for colour or just grey?
There's pink in the upper side, the rest of the line is grey, I don't know it's a little weird, and I'm out of tests this was the last one :-(

I see something but not sure on colour either. Good luck :)

Thank you ladies we'll see... I hope it's something :D in person there's definitely pink in a side, but the rest of the line looks grey, I'll go buy more tests later

Thank you ladies we'll see... I hope it's something :D in person there's definitely pink in a side, but the rest of the line looks grey, I'll go buy more tests later

Fingers crossed lovely :) xx

Fingers crossed for you :)

Yes I see that faint line also!

Big temp drop today so expecting af soon. I did temp a bit earlier than normal but figured that was better than after broken sleep. Hoping af hurries up.

@Jft1 Big huge congratulations!!! There is no denying those lines!! How are you feeling? Interestingly enough, on my BFP cycle with my youngest, my temp did the exact same thing with dropping to barely above cover before rising back up. So so happy for you and have you updated on the front page!

@Deethehippy yes, with temping it's important to try and keep as close to the same conditions as possible from night to night. Of course that doesn't always work out, but you will get more reliable readings that way

@doggylover thanks hun! haha...your mind just messes with you when you are trying!

@Kimmi82 FX the cramps and sore boob are a good sign!!

@Lottielouf sounds promising!! And something is catching my eye!

@KitteyKat2010 umm....that looks like a super positive BFP!!!

@Alligator :hugs::hugs: glad that hubby was in a better mindset and i hope that it was just a one off kind of day! That's wonderful that your SIL and BIL were able to do another IVF round...I hope they have a healthy and sticky bean!!

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so glad you were able to get a call in with the doctor and start figuring out what is going on. I hope it isn't pre-menopause. Totally makes sense to take a few months off after this cycle to get things back on track.

@MrsKatie ugh, family drama can just be too much sometimes. I hope things resolve soon so the rest of the visit isn't uncomfortable or tense. It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with your sister and BIL and you can tell even in your writing how precious that is to you and how much you want to nurture it. I'm sure you all will work things out and hopefully as the years go on more and more growing pains will continue to work themselves out. OOh!! The drops of pink blood sound promising!!

@Nixnax wahoo for being back in the TWW!!!

@aymz1983 all of those signs sound positive!! Can't wait to see your tests in a few days!

@monroea what DPO are you? Are you sure that's an evap??

@Jessylou4 So exciting! Do you have any pictures of the faint line? I know we all love to analyze the squinters! I hope you find out soon about your job and that it's positive news!

@tbfromlv wahoo!!! That's amazing news and I hope your body is getting into a more predictable pattern!! Go catch that eggie!!

----------
I really feel like this is going to continue to be an amazing month! There are so many promising early squinters and symptoms and I pray that we all have our BFPs with sticky beans!

----------
AFM, made it into my parents house last night. I got the room set up as close as I could to the same conditions as I do at home so that my temps will be somewhat reliable. Took my temp this morning and got my CH! If I had bothered to look at my chart yesterday I could have seen that I actually ovulated the same day as my OPK! Which means even though we only got in 2 BDing sessions this month, they were 3 days and the day before ovulation! So officially 3 DPO today and back to feeling good about this month! DH was being really sweet this morning when I was talking with him. He really wants a girl this go around. He has wanted a girl since we were pregnant with our oldest and I am praying that dream comes true for him. I wanted 2 boys and we have been blessed with them. He obviously would love a third boy as well but he craves that father daughter experience and relationship. It was just a sweet moment because he doesn't talk much about a third baby.

Thankyou lovely!

Trying not to symptom spot but it's hard! I'm still not feeling myself at all today, very bloated and gassy and feeling generally bleurgh! :neutral:

Really hope its a good month for you too! Xxx

Sorry Alligator :( I was really hopeful for you and I'm sad. Fingers crossed you get into the next cycle soon.

Elencor that is hands down a very exciting line for a cheapie. We need more tests! Sending you lots of luck and baby dust.

I feel like I'm going to be out, I am such an emotional wreck at 7 dpt 5 dpo. Only other sign is tingly breasts.

Hope everyone Is ok today. We've been out all day, took the kids to the beach for a few hours, then we had date night at a Thai place OH has been dying to take me to for ages. Food is amazing, oh if only I could eat there more often!

I was in Asda earlier and picked up just their cheapy own brand test, my version of an IC :mrgreen: given I haven't had the need to buy them lol. Anyway, at 8dpo there was obviously nothing (pic attached anyway because who doesn't like to look at a stick haha). A white that would give Daz a run for its money. No other symptoms really, gum still sensitive and bleeds slightly...I only touched it by accident when getting a herb off my tooth. Boobs are tender when in bra, less so when out, nips feel slightly more sore but I could be hopeful and imagining it all.
I have realised though that this may have been a whoops time but actually, I really can't wait to have a child with OH :oops:

IMG_20200808_115628.jpg IMG_20200808_115621.jpg

@elencor i see it, can’t wait to see some progression.

afm I’ve been at the in-laws for their 40th wedding anniversary party. My brother in law had a tantrum and refused to come outside (he’s nearly 50) my other brother in law didnt come at all so the in-laws were radged (sorry for my slang, I’m from North Yorkshire and we say strange things like bimf and ladgin meaning cold and embarrassing) managed to get through the day and now I want to sleep because I have an early day of swimming lessons but insomnia doesn’t like me sleeping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->