**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

For me this am - no test as I am 14/15dpo and negatives on IC yesterday so I am out. My temp did go up but I slept miserably. We had a random thunderstorm come through around 3-4am that woke me up and kept me awake, thank goodness it didn't wake my daughter up! A bit crampy this morning and work has already started off kind of blah and I have a busy day with virtual meetings. But my cleaning lady comes today ( yes I pay someone to clean my home haha it's 100% worth it!) so that makes me happy that my house will be clean.

AF should arrive tomorrow or Saturday depending which day O was and assuming I have a 15ish day LP.

For me this am - no test as I am 14/15dpo and negatives on IC yesterday so I am out. My temp did go up but I slept miserably. We had a random thunderstorm come through around 3-4am that woke me up and kept me awake, thank goodness it didn't wake my daughter up! A bit crampy this morning and work has already started off kind of blah and I have a busy day with virtual meetings. But my cleaning lady comes today ( yes I pay someone to clean my home haha it's 100% worth it!) so that makes me happy that my house will be clean.

AF should arrive tomorrow or Saturday depending which day O was and assuming I have a 15ish day LP.

So sorry hon.

Congratulations on all those BFPs!!! I’m over the moon for you all

I got a really faint positive last night and this morning but I had those faint lines the last 2 months with my chemicals. Sending my OH out for more tests so I can test again in the morning. I’m too scared to even move this month and I can’t even begin to get excited about the faint positives.
Also sat waiting to find out if I’m made redundant today so stress levels are through the roof.
Love to you all xx
That does sound like stress factor 10 for sure. Wishing you much luck on both counts. Let us know!

Congratulations on all those BFPs!!! I’m over the moon for you all

I got a really faint positive last night and this morning but I had those faint lines the last 2 months with my chemicals. Sending my OH out for more tests so I can test again in the morning. I’m too scared to even move this month and I can’t even begin to get excited about the faint positives.
Also sat waiting to find out if I’m made redundant today so stress levels are through the roof.
Love to you all xx

Oh hopefully you only get good news today. I’m sure you’re feeling very stressed out about work. Such a difficult time for families ☹️

@Alligator sorry bout the bfns. Frer can be wicked. Prayers for next cycle and yes, coffee is needed in my body too but I can't right now lol...hugs

@jft Congrats!!! Looks like a good line indeed.

I am just lurking this month. My body is being weird after Clomid with an early O and late ewcm....so over it..lol

Hoping you all make some babies this cycle. Ill be watching with my toes crossed even.
:dust:

Ok I’ve only been able to briefly scan so I’m sorry if I miss tings!

@Jft1 congrats!!! Beautiful lines :)
@Alligator so sorry AF is on her way. I thought I’d seen lines on your FRERs a few days ago :(
@Suggerhoney i really hope your O stays away until an appropriate time. I feel for you. I have had 3 miscarriages since January and all were back to back to back. It’s so hard. I’d see these beautiful dark lines and then always by 6weeks the start to fade off. It makes it hard to even be
Excited for the BFP. I hope you find some answers (or rather just get your take home baby!)

As for me...I’m kind of shocked and excited.. I have ALWAYS had crazy long/unpredictable cycles. More shortest ones usually in the 50s. I can usually squeeze out a 36-42 day cycle if on Clomid or letrozole but that’s it. Last cycle I miraculously ovulated the earliest I ever have since TTC at CD 18. Well I’m cd 12 and I figured I’d check and this is what I’ve got. Could it be that my cycles are finally starting to become more normal?? Eek!

30E62436-496D-420A-85C1-A2E078513E1B.jpeg

@Jft1 Big huge congratulations!!! There is no denying those lines!! How are you feeling? Interestingly enough, on my BFP cycle with my youngest, my temp did the exact same thing with dropping to barely above cover before rising back up. So so happy for you and have you updated on the front page!

@Deethehippy yes, with temping it's important to try and keep as close to the same conditions as possible from night to night. Of course that doesn't always work out, but you will get more reliable readings that way

@doggylover thanks hun! haha...your mind just messes with you when you are trying!

@Kimmi82 FX the cramps and sore boob are a good sign!!

@Lottielouf sounds promising!! And something is catching my eye!

@KitteyKat2010 umm....that looks like a super positive BFP!!!

@Alligator :hugs::hugs: glad that hubby was in a better mindset and i hope that it was just a one off kind of day! That's wonderful that your SIL and BIL were able to do another IVF round...I hope they have a healthy and sticky bean!!

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so glad you were able to get a call in with the doctor and start figuring out what is going on. I hope it isn't pre-menopause. Totally makes sense to take a few months off after this cycle to get things back on track.

@MrsKatie ugh, family drama can just be too much sometimes. I hope things resolve soon so the rest of the visit isn't uncomfortable or tense. It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with your sister and BIL and you can tell even in your writing how precious that is to you and how much you want to nurture it. I'm sure you all will work things out and hopefully as the years go on more and more growing pains will continue to work themselves out. OOh!! The drops of pink blood sound promising!!

@Nixnax wahoo for being back in the TWW!!!

@aymz1983 all of those signs sound positive!! Can't wait to see your tests in a few days!

@monroea what DPO are you? Are you sure that's an evap??

@Jessylou4 So exciting! Do you have any pictures of the faint line? I know we all love to analyze the squinters! I hope you find out soon about your job and that it's positive news!

@tbfromlv wahoo!!! That's amazing news and I hope your body is getting into a more predictable pattern!! Go catch that eggie!!

----------
I really feel like this is going to continue to be an amazing month! There are so many promising early squinters and symptoms and I pray that we all have our BFPs with sticky beans!

----------
AFM, made it into my parents house last night. I got the room set up as close as I could to the same conditions as I do at home so that my temps will be somewhat reliable. Took my temp this morning and got my CH! If I had bothered to look at my chart yesterday I could have seen that I actually ovulated the same day as my OPK! Which means even though we only got in 2 BDing sessions this month, they were 3 days and the day before ovulation! So officially 3 DPO today and back to feeling good about this month! DH was being really sweet this morning when I was talking with him. He really wants a girl this go around. He has wanted a girl since we were pregnant with our oldest and I am praying that dream comes true for him. I wanted 2 boys and we have been blessed with them. He obviously would love a third boy as well but he craves that father daughter experience and relationship. It was just a sweet moment because he doesn't talk much about a third baby.

@Alligator so sorry AF is on her way. I thought I’d seen lines on your FRERs a few days ago :(
@Suggerhoney i really hope your O stays away until an appropriate time. I feel for you. I have had 3 miscarriages since January and all were back to back to back. It’s so hard. I’d see these beautiful dark lines and then always by 6weeks the start to fade off. It makes it hard to even be
Excited for the BFP. I hope you find some answers (or rather just get your take home baby!)

As for me...I’m kind of shocked and excited.. I have ALWAYS had crazy long/unpredictable cycles. More shortest ones usually in the 50s. I can usually squeeze out a 36-42 day cycle if on Clomid or letrozole but that’s it. Last cycle I miraculously ovulated the earliest I ever have since TTC at CD 18. Well I’m cd 12 and I figured I’d check and this is what I’ve got. Could it be that my cycles are finally starting to become more normal?? Eek!

View attachment 1085811

That’s great news! As someone currently on cd 52, after last month being 35, I feel your pain. More regular (and shorter!!) cycles are the dream!

@Jft1 Big huge congratulations!!! There is no denying those lines!! How are you feeling? Interestingly enough, on my BFP cycle with my youngest, my temp did the exact same thing with dropping to barely above cover before rising back up. So so happy for you and have you updated on the front page!

@Deethehippy yes, with temping it's important to try and keep as close to the same conditions as possible from night to night. Of course that doesn't always work out, but you will get more reliable readings that way

@doggylover thanks hun! haha...your mind just messes with you when you are trying!

@Alligator :hugs::hugs: glad that hubby was in a better mindset and i hope that it was just a one off kind of day! That's wonderful that your SIL and BIL were able to do another IVF round...I hope they have a healthy and sticky bean!!

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so glad you were able to get a call in with the doctor and start figuring out what is going on. I hope it isn't pre-menopause. Totally makes sense to take a few months off after this cycle to get things back on track.

@MrsKatie ugh, family drama can just be too much sometimes. I hope things resolve soon so the rest of the visit isn't uncomfortable or tense. It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with your sister and BIL and you can tell even in your writing how precious that is to you and how much you want to nurture it. I'm sure you all will work things out and hopefully as the years go on more and more growing pains will continue to work themselves out. OOh!! The drops of pink blood sound promising!!

@aymz1983 all of those signs sound positive!! Can't wait to see your tests in a few days!

@Jessylou4 So exciting! Do you have any pictures of the faint line? I know we all love to analyze the squinters! I hope you find out soon about your job and that it's positive news!

@tbfromlv wahoo!!! That's amazing news and I hope your body is getting into a more predictable pattern!! Go catch that eggie!!

----------
I really feel like this is going to continue to be an amazing month! There are so many promising early squinters and symptoms and I pray that we all have our BFPs with sticky beans!

----------
AFM, made it into my parents house last night. I got the room set up as close as I could to the same conditions as I do at home so that my temps will be somewhat reliable. Took my temp this morning and got my CH! If I had bothered to look at my chart yesterday I could have seen that I actually ovulated the same day as my OPK! Which means even though we only got in 2 BDing sessions this month, they were 3 days and the day before ovulation! So officially 3 DPO today and back to feeling good about this month! DH was being really sweet this morning when I was talking with him. He really wants a girl this go around. He has wanted a girl since we were pregnant with our oldest and I am praying that dream comes true for him. I wanted 2 boys and we have been blessed with them. He obviously would love a third boy as well but he craves that father daughter experience and relationship. It was just a sweet moment because he doesn't talk much about a third baby.

That’s brilliant News that your ovulation fell at a better time with when you’d managed to BD. Can’t do more than that, then! Fingers crossed for you!

That’s great news! As someone currently on cd 52, after last month being 35, I feel your pain. More regular (and shorter!!) cycles are the dream!

That’s brilliant News that your ovulation fell at a better time with when you’d managed to BD. Can’t do more than that, then! Fingers crossed for you!

It is! I can count on one hand how many cycles were less than 40 days MY ENTIRE LIFE (not on birth control). My average cycle length was 69-75. I did track a 153 day cycle once. Luckily I wasn’t TTC during that time! Are you at least on the other side of O or are you still waiting ? Ugh screwy cycles are the worst when TTC

It is! I can count on one hand how many cycles were less than 40 days MY ENTIRE LIFE (not on birth control). My average cycle length was 69-75. I did track a 153 day cycle once. Luckily I wasn’t TTC during that time! Are you at least on the other side of O or are you still waiting ? Ugh screwy cycles are the worst when TTC

I’m finally in the 2WW, and absolutely delighted about it! 153 days

View attachment 1085811

Oh no hon im so sorry to hear that.
Sending u hugs.
Losses are just horrible.
I've had 6 losses in total but ive never had them back to back like I am now.
Im hoping all us that have had losses get iur forever take home babies [-o<

----------

----------

Thank you hon.
If my Ovulation holds off I may give it one last try this cycle. But if its early then I won't be ttc again until December/Jan.
I really hope nothing is wrong with me or if there is i hope its just gonna be something that is easy to treat with tablets or something.

I'm getting impatient for AF to arrive already. I am assuming it'll be earlier this cycle than last (I had a 30 day cycle last go around but I o'd 2-3 days earlier this cycle). I'm cd27 but O on cd12/13. I think I had a 15 day (ish) LP last cycle. Impatient!

Don’t have time to respond to everyone..but congrats to those with BFP and so sorry to those whose AF has arrived. I’ll be in the September thread since AF has arrived 2 days ago. Going to use those OPKs for sure next month...trying to be “healthier” both mentally and physical too (easier said than done of course).

Can I join in?

I will be testing August 17, second month of TTC!

I had my first child at 17, definitely didn’t do no 2 week wait with him (he was a surprise!!). Fingers crossed this is my month :)

Thank you so much everyone, you're all fantastic <3

@kksy9b i feel good thanks, absolutely over the moon. I hate these early weeks, but I'll get a scan at 7 weeks to make sure baby is in the right place. I have zero symptoms. I never had any with my son so I'm not too worried. Wishing you the best of luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->