**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Been cramping and very gassy yesterday and today, I also had this icky jelly like stuff on the toilet paper when I wiped, never had that happen before. :shrug: still have not tested (surprisingly!) I am going to try and hold off as much as I can....I will be moving my testing date to the 17th of August...which is a week from this Monday and I'll be a week late or so, I believe the test I had that "looked" like a positive was just an evap line. I honestly have no idea when I ovulated so could be anytime...and I don't have "normal" periods especially getting off birth control, so we will see what happens :)

No af yet, ugh! Hope she shows up tomorrow just because I’m over waiting and wondering.

we had a pretty busy day with an outdoor play date with one of my 2yo friends and then some time in the backyard after her nap.

@tbfromlv @doggylover ugh, I can't imagine dealing with the long cycles like that! It must be really frustrating when you are trying. I hope you all fall pregnant super quick so that you don't have to deal with it!

@Suggerhoney I hope you O at your normal time and not too early so you can try again this month. But if not, then hopefully taking the couple months off will let your body reset and you can get some answers from all your testing

@tropicsgirl :hugs: I'm so sorry that AF showed up and wish you all the best for your next cycle. Stick around though because we would love to cheer you on through ovulation and the start of your TWW!

@KatVM Welcome! I have you updated on the front page! I'm in my second month TTC as well...wishing you all the best of luck!!

@Jft1 I'm glad you are feeling okay so far! I dont think with either of mine I really had any symptoms until 5 or 6 weeks. That's great you are able to get an early scan!! How did your husband react?

@elencor Ooh! I definitely see something, I just can't tell if there is color to it or not! Hopefully AF will stay away tomorrow and you'll get a nice and clear BFP!

@Stargirl1993 welcome back! Have you been taking OPKs at all? Your temp will move up and down pre-ovulation so doesn't persay mean you are ovulating now. When do you usually O?

@3 girlies :hugs::hugs::hugs: totally understand needing to take a break. trying is not easy and it's okay to need to step back

@Kimmi82 FX it's all good signs!!

@Bre1990 sounds promising! Definitely not out!!

@aymz1983 the date sounds lovely! And what a great realization to have!

@Hevalouaddict ugh, family drama! hope you all managed to have a nice time even if your BILs were being immature about things.

@KitteyKat2010 all sounds promising!! And you've got some great willpower there to hold off testing! Can't wait to see what happens and praying you see a BFP! I've got you moved to the 17th on the front page

@Alligator i'm so sorry hun. i hope she shows up soon, is kind to you, and gets out the door so you can move on. the playdate sounds wonderful :hugs: :hugs:

---------------
I hope everyone is doing well this weekend!

@Lightning7 @Vicbrenan how are you ladies doing?? Hoping to see some great updates from you soon!

-----------------
AFM, have just been enjoying the get away to my parents! The kids have been playing outside every minute that they can because we've had this amazing reprieve from all the excessive heat! It's been a weird August for me- tons of rain and temps in the 80s....usually it's dry and 95+...I'll take it though!

Cycle wise, I'm 4DPO and have been having bloating the last 2 nights. I know it's not an actual pregnancy symptom, but does make me feel better that my body is likely ramping up progesterone (have had some hormone issues in the past). By the time I get home, I'll be 7dpo and only 2 or 3 days away from starting to test! This has been an easy tww for me lol

I've cautiously updated my ticker.. I still feel in a bit of a bubble and it doesn't quite feel real yet.
Here's a progression picture over the last few days. The line is getting darker so I'm taking a positive from that.

@kksy9b DH was in shock at first I think and then beyond excited. We were sure it would take us longer to catch, so we're over the moon. They'll be 17 month between DS and baby2 when he/she arrives.
Glad you've had a lovely time at your parents. Can't wait to start seeing your tests!

I can't wait for there to be more bfps in here, baby dust to everyone :dust:

168290F5-86D1-48E2-B46F-D59A9F718580.jpeg

I've cautiously updated my ticker.. I still feel in a bit of a bubble and it doesn't quite feel real yet.
Here's a progression picture over the last few days. The line is getting darker so I'm taking a positive from that.

@kksy9b DH was in shock at first I think and then beyond excited. We were sure it would take us longer to catch, so we're over the moon. They'll be 17 month between DS and baby2 when he/she arrives.
Glad you've had a lovely time at your parents. Can't wait to start seeing your tests!

View attachment 1085855

Lovely progression pic

:coffee:

View attachment 1085855

Brilliant progression on your lines!!

@kksy9b when I get home from my in laws it will be either day of my period or time to test, so also enjoying being away and busy in the 2WW!

I am 6dpo today. Have 5 days left to wait until my period is due

View attachment 1085855
Those lines are really good for cheapies at 11/12 DPO! Look just like the lines I got with my twins :rofl:
Love the ticker :)

Not much going on with me. Enjoying the last of the time off with my kiddies. Because I work in a school we’ve basically been off since end of March. Back to school in September is going to come as a shock! I’ve been getting up late and eating at different times..need to get back into a routine! It’s been lovely to have this quality time with them though.

I was super down from the TTC as you know...even told OH I wanted a full hysterectomy to be over all this pain each month. He is so supportive and said he just wants what is best for me.
Anyway we BD outside of the fertile period and it was nice to just have some loving without the stress. I don’t think I am ovulating until around next weekend and not really decided if to ‘try’ or have a break month. I expect we will BD during the fertile time but I will try not to care about timings and stuff and just go with the flow.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Those lines are really good for cheapies at 11/12 DPO! Look just like the lines I got with my twins :rofl:
Love the ticker :)

Not much going on with me. Enjoying the last of the time off with my kiddies. Because I work in a school we’ve basically been off since end of March. Back to school in September is going to come as a shock! I’ve been getting up late and eating at different times..need to get back into a routine! It’s been lovely to have this quality time with them though.

I was super down from the TTC as you know...even told OH I wanted a full hysterectomy to be over all this pain each month. He is so supportive and said he just wants what is best for me.
Anyway we BD outside of the fertile period and it was nice to just have some loving without the stress. I don’t think I am ovulating until around next weekend and not really decided if to ‘try’ or have a break month. I expect we will BD during the fertile time but I will try not to care about timings and stuff and just go with the flow.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

It’s going to be so weird getting everyone back in to routine! I work in schools as well (I’m a sub teacher to work around the kids) and it’ll be peculiar being back! I’m glad you and dh were able to have some time together that was just about being together rather than ttc.

sooo...
We are staying at my in laws atm. This morning my MIL was on FaceTime to my SIL (she lives on the other side of the world). That was happening in another room and I went in to as MIL a question. I could see her from behind and as I approached MIL put her fingers to her lips (to tell SIL ‘shhh’) and they both just stopped talking. So obviously talking about me.

I’m feeling so upset about it :( SIL and I have had an up and down relationship (she is pretty selfish, and years ago she was behaving badly to my DH and I called her out on it. She then acted like I was horrible, and of course MIL agreed even though I was just protecting DH. But there is HUGE favouritism for SIL over DH) but I thought we were kind of past it, and I thought MIL and I were on track again for these last years. To know they’ve been gossiping about me is horrible. I don’t want to tell DH as it puts him in a horrid situation between us all, plus he’d probably think I was reading too much in to it. :(

Sorry for the ramble.

Been cramping and very gassy yesterday and today, I also had this icky jelly like stuff on the toilet paper when I wiped, never had that happen before. :shrug: still have not tested (surprisingly!) I am going to try and hold off as much as I can....I will be moving my testing date to the 17th of August...which is a week from this Monday and I'll be a week late or so, I believe the test I had that "looked" like a positive was just an evap line. I honestly have no idea when I ovulated so could be anytime...and I don't have "normal" periods especially getting off birth control, so we will see what happens :)
I had that in June and I was pregnant x good luck!!

@Deethehippy dont tell me that!!! We don't have twins in the family, but I always Said I'd love twins. Obviously DS is a singleton and we're stopping at 2, so if this is twins I'll freak :rofl:
So glad you've enjoyed your time off, it's nice when some positives have come out of this shitty time.

@doggylover im sorry you're feeling upset. Are you close with your own parents/family? I get on well with my in laws but theyre different to my family. My MIL and SIL are quite close and my SIL makes them spend time with her daughter and makes them buy pink toys etc so when my son visits it's only pink toys. It annoyed me st first but I have an amazing relationship with my family so he gets all the love he needs there and I've got my mum so not too bothered about a relationship with them.

@Deethehippy dont tell me that!!! We don't have twins in the family, but I always Said I'd love twins. Obviously DS is a singleton and we're stopping at 2, so if this is twins I'll freak :rofl:
So glad you've enjoyed your time off, it's nice when some positives have come out of this shitty time.

@doggylover im sorry you're feeling upset. Are you close with your own parents/family? I get on well with my in laws but theyre different to my family. My MIL and SIL are quite close and my SIL makes them spend time with her daughter and makes them buy pink toys etc so when my son visits it's only pink toys. It annoyed me st first but I have an amazing relationship with my family so he gets all the love he needs there and I've got my mum so not too bothered about a relationship with them.
Well I got a pregnant 2-3 at 13DPO - maybe you should try a digital!?? I do seriously think those lines are progressing really well though...if not twins it must be a good sign! (or triplets! lol)

It’s going to be so weird getting everyone back in to routine! I work in schools as well (I’m a sub teacher to work around the kids) and it’ll be peculiar being back! I’m glad you and dh were able to have some time together that was just about being together rather than ttc.

sooo...
We are staying at my in laws atm. This morning my MIL was on FaceTime to my SIL (she lives on the other side of the world). That was happening in another room and I went in to as MIL a question. I could see her from behind and as I approached MIL put her fingers to her lips (to tell SIL ‘shhh’) and they both just stopped talking. So obviously talking about me.

I’m feeling so upset about it :( SIL and I have had an up and down relationship (she is pretty selfish, and years ago she was behaving badly to my DH and I called her out on it. She then acted like I was horrible, and of course MIL agreed even though I was just protecting DH. But there is HUGE favouritism for SIL over DH) but I thought we were kind of past it, and I thought MIL and I were on track again for these last years. To know they’ve been gossiping about me is horrible. I don’t want to tell DH as it puts him in a horrid situation between us all, plus he’d probably think I was reading too much in to it. :(

Sorry for the ramble.
You are free to ramble away with us :hugs:
I'm sorry you feel awkward with the family dynamics..it's horrible to feel singled out. Sometimes people are actually jealous of us when they talk about us though so try to rise above it and keep smiling...you know you are a good person and if they can't see you for you niceness then that is down to them.

:hugs: thanks so much. Yes I am close to all my family, we live close to them (in another country from in laws) and my own siblings who also have kids as it’s a great unit to be part of! My husband is quite close to his family as well, but they are very different to my family/me so I think that it’s just partly to do with that. We just don’t really “get” each other in many ways! I can’t fault them with the kids though, they are excellent grandparents.

You are free to ramble away with us :hugs:
I'm sorry you feel awkward with the family dynamics..it's horrible to feel singled out. Sometimes people are actually jealous of us when they talk about us though so try to rise above it and keep smiling...you know you are a good person and if they can't see you for you niceness then that is down to them.

:hugs: thanks lovely. I try to be a good daughter in law, and a good house guest, but not good enough I guess :-k

View attachment 1085855

Not even pregnant but stalking here just to congratulate my gorgeous gal on her pregnancy! I'm literally so excited for you! <3

I know I said the 10th but here I am...

7 dpo, FMU, dried

Screenshot_20200809-102458_Gallery.jpg

Thank you all so much for your support!

So.. There's definitely progression
I'm so scared and excited !!
pfX4AUV.jpg
EiFtMli.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads