**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Thank you all so much for your support!

So.. There's definitely progression
I'm so scared and excited !!
pfX4AUV.jpg
EiFtMli.jpg
So exciting!!! Congrats!

Hi ladies, I’ll have a proper read through this later on and see how you’re all getting on but just a quick update from me...

I have been testing since I had the mega faint squinter the other day and have had similar lines since with more colour but no major progression.

I still have sore boobs and have for a while....AF is due tomorrow but I don’t have my usual cramps yet and my skin isn’t bad this time either which is a big symptom of AF for me.

BUT... I have had extremely light pink discharge twice today when wiping so I’m guessing I’m out and AF will arrive on time tomorrow.

part of me still hopes she doesn’t show...late implantation maybe? Especially with the lack of AF symptoms :shrug: Or maybe I’m just clutching at straws...I don’t know:cry:

If she does show my cycle will have been 34 days which i suppose is the silver lining to this although this cycle we literally couldn’t have timed BD any better...so frustrating!:brat:

@Lottielouf oh no I’m sorry you’re in limbo! FX your bfp is on its way.

congratulations to the BFPs

@Deethehippy so glad you are having that quality time with DH. I feel that too, if AF shows this month (which i think she will) I might need a couple months “off” before I dive back in to full-on TTC. Might get a BBT at that point, too... not sure.

7ish dpo and not feeling hopeful. We get home on Wednesday and I’ll test then if AF hasn’t shown.

@elencor great lines!!

@Hevalouaddict omg your boys are beautiful! That's exactly what I'd have if this was twins..

Here's my test from tonight, I looks a bit darker again, I think!?

I'm actually beginning to worry this is twins now haha

View attachment 1085875
I just did another cheapie and the line was the same as your bottom one. Now you've got me worried . My friend who had twins had super faint lines at the beginning like I did and they progressed just like mine have . Have you worked out your EDD? Mine is April 16th.

Sometimes HCG just increases quickly in some pregnancies...it doesn't always have to mean twins. When my twin tests were super dark quickly I was oblivious tbh..nobody even mentioned to me it might mean that it was twins. We only found out at an 8 week scan when I started bleeding and was convinced I was miscarrying again. So you ladies could have twins of course but it's not always the case. (would be so so cool though!)

I just did another cheapie and the line was the same as your bottom one. Now you've got me worried . My friend who had twins had super faint lines at the beginning like I did and they progressed just like mine have . Have you worked out your EDD? Mine is April 16th.
Mine will be 20th April. I'm sure we don't have anything to worry about. I'm just surprised at yow dark my tests are for 12dpo. Just compared it with ds at 13dpo and his was a lot lighter!

Mine will be 20th April. I'm sure we don't have anything to worry about. I'm just surprised at yow dark my tests are for 12dpo. Just compared it with ds at 13dpo and his was a lot lighter!

You are probs right! Overthinking everything as usual lol.
Congratulations!!

@Jft1 my lines barely showed with my twins. I got told my hcg was to low for twins. At my 12 week scan my doctor apologised because I knew I was having twins. My eldest is red haired. It’s funny having 3 kids with 3 different hair colours.

@elencor great lines!!

@Hevalouaddict omg your boys are beautiful! That's exactly what I'd have if this was twins..

Here's my test from tonight, I looks a bit darker again, I think!?

I'm actually beginning to worry this is twins now haha

View attachment 1085875

Whoa those are beautiful lines! So much darker!

@Lottielouf hopefully the lack of af symptoms is a good sign and it stays away.

@Jft1 yippee for updated tickers!!! The progression photos look wonderful!! We have a lot of twins on my side of the family through my paternal grandmothers line...But with my cousins and I, none of us have had any yet and I'm not looking to break that myself hahaha. With my oldest, we found out early that I had released an egg from both sides but only one took and now my DH will tell me "don't say the T word" LOL. And quickly darkening lines isn't always a sign of twins, sometimes you just have a strongly rising HCG numbers! I have a friend who is 12 weeks now who's numbers were tripling (and one draw quadrupled) in her every 3 day draws and is just carrying a singleton.

@doggylover that's great that by the time you get home you won't have to wait anymore to find out about this cycle! Definitely easier to wait when there is a distraction. I'm so sorry for the situation with your MIL and SIL. It's hard sometimes to integrate into different families. Have you ever confronted her about it?

@Deethehippy oh hun, I'm so sorry for your long and hard journey. I can't imagine how hard it has been for you. It's so wonderful that you have such a loving and supportive partner. Maybe taking a month or two without temping, OPKs etc would help a bit. Let you all be together without any pressure and just give you a mental and emotional break.

@monroea definitely see something on there!! Can't wait for the coming days for you!!

@elencor DEFINITE progression!! SO excited for you and can't wait to see you progress! Let me know when you want to make it official and I'll update the front page!

@Lottielouf how frustrating! I hope you get a clear BFP in the coming days, or at least a clear answer. It is so frustrating when BDing is timed perfectly and doesn't take that month. Praying your squinters progress or AF shows sooner than later so you can move on.

@MrsKatie i hope the family situation has eased up a bit so you can enjoy the last few days on your trip. it's rough when you don't feel good about a cycle and there is nothing you can do about it. 7dpo is still really early to have any symptoms so hope is not lost!

@amaibee how are you feeling hun?

@Jft1 yippee for updated tickers!!! The progression photos look wonderful!! We have a lot of twins on my side of the family through my paternal grandmothers line...But with my cousins and I, none of us have had any yet and I'm not looking to break that myself hahaha. With my oldest, we found out early that I had released an egg from both sides but only one took and now my DH will tell me "don't say the T word" LOL. And quickly darkening lines isn't always a sign of twins, sometimes you just have a strongly rising HCG numbers! I have a friend who is 12 weeks now who's numbers were tripling (and one draw quadrupled) in her every 3 day draws and is just carrying a singleton.

@doggylover that's great that by the time you get home you won't have to wait anymore to find out about this cycle! Definitely easier to wait when there is a distraction. I'm so sorry for the situation with your MIL and SIL. It's hard sometimes to integrate into different families. Have you ever confronted her about it?

@Deethehippy oh hun, I'm so sorry for your long and hard journey. I can't imagine how hard it has been for you. It's so wonderful that you have such a loving and supportive partner. Maybe taking a month or two without temping, OPKs etc would help a bit. Let you all be together without any pressure and just give you a mental and emotional break.

@monroea definitely see something on there!! Can't wait for the coming days for you!!

@elencor DEFINITE progression!! SO excited for you and can't wait to see you progress! Let me know when you want to make it official and I'll update the front page!

@Lottielouf how frustrating! I hope you get a clear BFP in the coming days, or at least a clear answer. It is so frustrating when BDing is timed perfectly and doesn't take that month. Praying your squinters progress or AF shows sooner than later so you can move on.

@MrsKatie i hope the family situation has eased up a bit so you can enjoy the last few days on your trip. it's rough when you don't feel good about a cycle and there is nothing you can do about it. 7dpo is still really early to have any symptoms so hope is not lost!

Oh my goodness no way. Neither of us are confrontational people so it would be absolutely awful :lol: plus I wouldn’t ever want to put my husband in “the middle” so to speak and make him feel he had to choose sides, or even think about it. He knows that I think they don’t treat him fairly though.

Hey. I'm feeling fine thanks. Had some cramping a few days back and am feeling tired but not complaining! After taking so long to get this far I'm loving it. Told family today and my parents were so chuffed it was lovely.
When do people tell their other kids they are having a baby? I was thinking after scan?

@doggylover totally get not wanting to confront. I hope you can get through the rest of your trip without any issues

@amaibee thats wonderful you got to tell your parents today! I'm not sure about when to tell your other kids. With my second, my oldest had just turned 2 so he had no idea what was going on. This time around, my kids are 6 and 3 and will be able to understand. I don't get an early scan where I am. I thought about paying for a separate one and then telling them but I'm conflicted about it. I want my kiddos to know before other people and we have never kept it a secret. My feelings have always been that even if I lost a pregnancy, I wanted that pregnancy to be celebrated and known. I think where DH and I have settled at is that we are going to request our doctor to do a few blood draws and if we see good strong numbers, will tell the kids. And then my parents, siblings, close friends.

Hi ladies, just joining this thread. I am TTC #2, first cycle. My period is 2 days late today (normally super regular 26 day cycles) but still getting BFNs! So frustrating. I have absolutely no AF symptoms but definitely think I’m pregnant - heartburn, BBT is still high, emotional, exhausted, heaviness in my pelvis. Going to call my OB tomorrow and see if I can get in for a blood test... I’m going crazy not knowing! If I am actually pregnant, then due date will be 4/17!

Well af arrived this evening. I was expecting it but still a bit sad, but I came to terms with it day’s ago at least. Now to reset and I’ll start doing OPKs in like 7-8 days lol!

been an anxious weekend. I’m worried about back to school and my toddler in a daycare with before and after school kids and us getting sick all fall, and having to keep her home. Some financial anxieties and debts are getting to me. I’m working through ways to repay them and we Are working on a plan, so I hope no one judges us for wanting another baby through it! We want two and aren’t getting younger, just some bad financial moves previously (haha don’t worry we can feed our kids lol). I’m also terrible with money but getting better through this whole thing. Just feeling crazy anxious this weekend. Hoping for some clarity in the next little bit so I can calm down some.

@Impatient27 welcome! I've got you updated on the front page as a test date of the 7th since that's when AF was due. I hope you can get some answers with a blood draw!! I have heard of some people where pregnancy tests didn't turn positive until much later.

@Alligator :hugs::hugs: i'm so sorry. i know you've been expecting your period to show and worked through but it still stings when it happens. I hope next month brings you that BFP! And no judgement here. Everyone has to find their own path. You learn and grow from past experiences and it sounds like you've done that and are taking active steps towards real and positive financial change. Take things one small step at a time..you got this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->