**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Hey everyone!

Wow so many messages to catch up on!

I've been feeling mega rough today, unsure what it is but had tummy aches all day and bloating, generally feeling absolutely pants :-(

Am about 4/5dpo but not reading too far into any symptoms (sore boobs and nipples) AF is due around the 18th so will be waiting until after then to test, had too much disappointment in the past!!!

@MrsKatie your DH sounds amazing, a lot like mine O:) I just pray one day I can give him a baby of his very own.

Well all my coworkers thinks it a BFP...I really don’t know what to think. My :af: is due sometime next week. I took one in the afternoon and it just was one line. I just don’t know what to think! I’m gonna try and hold off until Monday til the next time I take one. If by any chance I am, I must be very early as the first morning urine is what gave me a positive!

So I just got this nasty evap/dye run. I don't know why I must start testing so early. I know it isn't even possible!

Screenshot_20200806-183410_Gallery.jpg

Quite a few messages to come and catch up on! Hugs to those that need one. Hugs to everyone to be fair, who doesn't like a hug lol. I hope everyone is well otherwise :)

As for me, the below is where I'm at (also noting it for my own records). Apologies if some of it is TMI but then I'm sure we're all used to it now anyway haha.

I'm 7dpo now that it's early in the morning. For the 3rd night in a row I have woken up around 3.30 is needing the loo although I know that is not pregnancy related, just my body being bloody annoying.
I did have a couple of symptoms yesterday/day before which had I been further along dpo wise would have made me stop and go 'oooh, could this be?' but as I'm not further along I know it's not. Which is a shame. First I had a swollen bleeding gum - I never get that unless there is something caught, and I felt slightly nauseous but hungry but then nauseous again as soon as id eat. It's not usual for me at this time in my cycle until right before AF comes. I have emetophobia so I always look to attribute a reason as to why I could feel ill so I worried when I didn't have my usual AF time to blame! But obviously my cycle is just on one this month.

At 5dpo I had enough milky cm that I saw in pants. Felt quite wet too 4 and 5dpo. I didnt see anything on tissue though when wiped so I thought I'd check and more of the same water milky colour. 6dpo I had a rummage around and there was more of it but not as wet, if that makes sense? I don't know if this is normal for me - if I don't see anything on the tissue I tend not to think there is anything there. As I've not been actively TTC it's not something I've taken note of before but good to know for future now I guess.

Headache at 6dpo and briefly 5dpo but I'm back at work now looking at a laptop screen for however long a day so I presume that's what that is

I think I'm going to test at 11dpo. Again, not actively TTC so I dont have lots of IC's laying around so I'll get a frer on Tuesday and test in the late afternoon/evening time. I've been looking at the positive tests on countdown to pregnancy and by 11dpo there is usually a good line to be seen. So if there isn't a line then I'd say it's a safe bet I'd be out although I'd hope not!

And that's me for now, sorry for waffling on!

@monroea - hope it turns true bfp! How many dpo are you?

@aymz1983 - those are promising symptoms I think!

AFM I think I’m only like 4dpo and I just saw a tiny tiny pink dot in my CM when I wiped...?!? Not sure if I’ve had that before. It was so tiny, like if I had a light pink pen and just did a tiny ink dot with it, if that makes sense. Who knows. I might be as much as 6dpo too.

So I just got this nasty evap/dye run. I don't know why I must start testing so early. I know it isn't even possible!

View attachment 1085803

How many dpo? If it’s a false positive that is a doozie

Quite a few messages to come and catch up on! Hugs to those that need one. Hugs to everyone to be fair, who doesn't like a hug lol. I hope everyone is well otherwise :)

As for me, the below is where I'm at (also noting it for my own records). Apologies if some of it is TMI but then I'm sure we're all used to it now anyway haha.

I'm 7dpo now that it's early in the morning. For the 3rd night in a row I have woken up around 3.30 is needing the loo although I know that is not pregnancy related, just my body being bloody annoying.
I did have a couple of symptoms yesterday/day before which had I been further along dpo wise would have made me stop and go 'oooh, could this be?' but as I'm not further along I know it's not. Which is a shame. First I had a swollen bleeding gum - I never get that unless there is something caught, and I felt slightly nauseous but hungry but then nauseous again as soon as id eat. It's not usual for me at this time in my cycle until right before AF comes. I have emetophobia so I always look to attribute a reason as to why I could feel ill so I worried when I didn't have my usual AF time to blame! But obviously my cycle is just on one this month.

At 5dpo I had enough milky cm that I saw in pants. Felt quite wet too 4 and 5dpo. I didnt see anything on tissue though when wiped so I thought I'd check and more of the same water milky colour. 6dpo I had a rummage around and there was more of it but not as wet, if that makes sense? I don't know if this is normal for me - if I don't see anything on the tissue I tend not to think there is anything there. As I've not been actively TTC it's not something I've taken note of before but good to know for future now I guess.

Headache at 6dpo and briefly 5dpo but I'm back at work now looking at a laptop screen for however long a day so I presume that's what that is

I think I'm going to test at 11dpo. Again, not actively TTC so I dont have lots of IC's laying around so I'll get a frer on Tuesday and test in the late afternoon/evening time. I've been looking at the positive tests on countdown to pregnancy and by 11dpo there is usually a good line to be seen. So if there isn't a line then I'd say it's a safe bet I'd be out although I'd hope not!

And that's me for now, sorry for waffling on!

Fingers crossed it all means something good!

I think I'm ready to call this my :bfp: <3

View attachment 1085804

:wohoo::bfp: :yipee:

Congratulations!!!!

Thank you all so much <3 I told DH this morning and then we went down and told my mum and step dad. We'll tell the in laws this is week too. We went tell anyone else until 12 weeks. I'm going to book an early scan just because of the previous ectopic.

I really hope each of you get your bfps very soon. I'll be staying on here cheering you all on :dance: :headspin:

Congratulations on all those BFPs!!! I’m over the moon for you all

I got a really faint positive last night and this morning but I had those faint lines the last 2 months with my chemicals. Sending my OH out for more tests so I can test again in the morning. I’m too scared to even move this month and I can’t even begin to get excited about the faint positives.
Also sat waiting to find out if I’m made redundant today so stress levels are through the roof.
Love to you all xx

I got a really faint positive last night and this morning but I had those faint lines the last 2 months with my chemicals. Sending my OH out for more tests so I can test again in the morning. I’m too scared to even move this month and I can’t even begin to get excited about the faint positives.
Also sat waiting to find out if I’m made redundant today so stress levels are through the roof.
Love to you all xx

Oh no what a limbo your in fingers crossed your not made redundant xx

I used wondfo for the first time this cycle and found the lines were much darker in general, but the test line did show up darker than my ICs. I’ll post one below of a side by side. Neither of these were positive, and I didn’t get my positive for almost 2 weeks after.

View attachment 1085801

And these were my positives but look how much darker the wondfo is! View attachment 1085802

Thank you hon.
I had some watery cm today but OPKs are negative hoping they stay that way for another
I think I'm ready to call this my :bfp: <3

View attachment 1085804
Congratulations i hope the tests continue to get darker for you. Good luck
I hope I get my rainbow baby one day. 6 months of trying 3 chemicals and feels like its never going to happen:-(
Happy for you tho

View attachment 1085803

Oh my goodness, that is crazy. I do hope it turns BFP for you, I've never seen that before!

Love to you all xx

Fx for your job - and for the test!!

@Jft1 !!! Beautiful lines. I am so happy for you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4