Welcome to Labour & Birth

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
We hope you find the addition to BabyandBump useful for all the support and questions you have on the exciting lead up to the day your baby will arrive.

The BabyandBump Team

x

Too late for me LOL.

But hope all us girls who have already given birth can help others who want questions answered and want to know experiences!

Thanks for the new section!

Think this is a great addition to the forum and wish it had been here for me first time around as I was scared.

Good place to share and let women know that there are so many positive stories about labour and birth.

I'm so excited this section is open. I'll be making good use of it in the weeks to come and will greatly appreciate all the help and advice from all you lovely ladies.

Even though I have giving birth it helps those that are nervous for what is expected or unexpected as that was the case for me but now that I have the experience it will be great to share.

Brilliant addition to the forum and will be very useful :) thanks!

Thank you for adding this onto BnB. I'm sure this section will be a wealth of advice and knowledge :D

Really good idea wobbs xx

Excellent idea! Ive always said there should be a section for this and so happy there is one now thankyou!!!!

Thank you SO much for opening this up! I felt it was rather biased to have a whole section devoted to home and natural births with nothing being said for those who choose not to, or cannot do either one. (Sorry, no way in heck I'm going to try an unmedicated, at-home water birth C-section.) It's nice to see a section for those of us that are on different points of the spectrum.

I entirely agree with you Mauser. Its nice to see all kinds of labours and births being discussed on BnB. Pregnancy and Childbirth comes in all shapes and sizes!

YAY I was hoping it was going to open before I actually went into labour. Great idea xx

Great idea and perfect timing for me :)

Wobbles you are a star. I am due in 2 days and was waiting patiently for this section of the forum to open up ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->