Wedding Guest Maternity Dress

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
I have two weddings in July that, so long as baby stays put until his due date, we plan on going to. Only thing is I will be very heavily pregnant (8+ months) as one wedding is 18 days before my due date and the other is 5 so I absolutely have no idea what to wear that won't make me look the size of a house! With this potentially being my last pregnancy I dont really want to spend an arm and a leg on fancy maternity dresses that I won't wear again (although I may try selling them on). Ifor baby makes an early appearance I might not even get to wear them at all!

Can anyone suggest what stores/sites/brands do good maternity dresses for someone who is heavily pregnant without them costing a fortune? Also, what style will be most flattering by that stage? I'm normally about a UK size 10/12.

I wore a non-maternity maxi dress from New Look to a wedding whilst pregnant. :) Not too 'weddingy' so it was worn afterwards too.

I got a lovely dress from H and M last year, it was a fitted lace dress and everyone commented how well I looked even though I didn't feel it! ds2 was born 1 week after x

I was also thinking of H&M , ASOS , New Look , Boohoo . Like PP said you can get some lovely non maternity dresses that maybe you could wear again .

Hi ladies! I'm going to a wedding next month. It'll be 7th month already. Need a dress. I also want something that I can wear after. But I can find nothing from ASOS, New Look or H&M. Has anybody other suggestions?

Try to find a loose cut dress. I have a dress like this that I bought a couple of years ago from Princessly for my friend's wedding. I wore it several times after. Thanks to its loose cut, my weight changes were not visible. You can browse the website, you might like something there.
loose.png

Last edited:
Hi ladies! I'm going to a wedding next month. It'll be 7th month already. Need a dress. I also want something that I can wear after. But I can find nothing from ASOS, New Look or H&M. Has anybody other suggestions?
I am confused because ASOS has a huge collection for pregnant women...

My friend ordered such a dress on the Internet and it was super cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->