Three Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missbabypo

Mummy to Riley and Bump!
Reaction score
1. How many presents do your LO(s) get from Santa?

We only do stockings from Santa but interested to see what others do.

2. What do you put in your stockings?

3. Do you do Christmas Eve bags/boxes/hampers? If so what do you put in them?

All presents are from Santa apart from Christmas eve bags and gifts from friends and family.

We dont do stockings, we do Christmas eve bags instead

In ours we have dvds, books, chocolate, reindeer dust and a cookie kit to decorate cookies for Santa. They will also get new jim-jmas, bed covers and slipper, but these are not classed as gifts in our house :) x

1. we do just the one present off santa the rest are off us and family
2. stockings is chocolate, underwear, teddy, colouring set, dvds , books.
3. xmas eve bags reindeer dust, chocolate, xmas dvd, xmas book and new pyjamas and slippers

1. Stockings only from santa. It is quiet a big stocking though, it was bigger than he was last year :haha:

2. Whateve fits really. This years will have some 4 peice wooden puzzles, a pull along duck, socks, bubble bath, sweets/chocolate and a couple of dvds. I know its only half full at the moment.

3. I don't do christmas eve bits. I have never heard of it before the grotto last year.

None :haha: ...They are all from us and family and Santa delivers them all

LO will be 18 month so in his will be:
Bath Squirters
Chocolate
Toothbrush,Toothpaste,Flannel
Wooden Snake That Wiggles

Things like that :D

Yes i also do Christmas Eve Presents
New PJ's
Christmas Teddy/Soft Toy
Lush Bath Bomb
Christmas Book

Older 2 Will have:
New PJ's each
2 Christmas activity Books each
Make your own Gingerbread house each

& maybe a christmas scented bubble bath for them to share

. How many presents do your LO(s) get from Santa?

We will have a sack from santa that will have a few presents in, its about an A3 size, so a decent amount, everything else is from family.

No idea!First time I'm doing them this year. My mum always put in some chocolate and sweets, then little toys that were fun to play with :)

Again, first time doing it, but definitely doing a Christmas eve box, will be a movie, popcorn, new jammies for everyone, lots of treats and of course a new bed time story for Abby :)

We also do stockings are from father christmas and the presents under the tree are from us.

i dont buy seperate gifts for stockings i just choose things from the the girls pile of gifts to put in the stocking (the ones that fit) iykwim i also put chocolate gifts in the stockings too.

we do christmas eve bags and they have:

DVD
PJ'S
Lush bathbomb
christmas choc lolliop
reindeer food

All presents are from Santa and there are usually 20-30. Christmas eve bags are from us and gifts from family are the only presents not from Santa.

slippers, crayons, small book, little cars, chocolate buttons, toothbrush, flannel, Xmas tree year bauble, rattle for DS2, satsuma, pants and socks

This year I am doing DS1 a Christmas eve bag and it'll have in it a Christmassy DVD, Santa's magic key, magic reindeer food, Night before Christmas pop up book, pyjamas, chocolate santa lolly and a colouring book and crayons.

xx

Most of the presents are from santa we give DS a big expensive one from us than a smaller one from us and the rest are from santa.. just a lot of small stuff basically.

Chocolate
PJS
socks
candies
Underwear
and a couple other small things

nope we dont

Santa brings all presents apart from 1 from mummy & daddy and obviously other family members

sweets, socks & pants, hair clips, small toys like cars, yoyos, slinkies etc, bubble bath, bubbles, stickers, crayons, toothbrush etc

PJs, dvd, book, snowman soup, popcorn, sweets, bath bomb, cookie mix in a jar :)

Usually we spend about £75 (this doesn't include the christmas eve bag), last year I think he got about 10 things from us, this year think its around the 15 mark so far

We don't do stockings, we put all his presents in a bit sack/xmas bag

We're doing a christmas eve bag for the first time this year, hes having in it -

Slippers/pjs
Chocolate coins
Milkybar buttons tube
A Christmas sticker book (from Usbourne)
Mr Men series 1 and 2 dvd with a christmas film attached
Mr Christmas book (from mr men series)
2 Thomas the tank engine books
Father Christmas needs a wee book

xx

1. None. The presents are from us but we send them to santa and santa decides whether he's been a good enough boy to get them. It's the way my parents did it and I think it kept santa alive a little longer as my parents weren't at all well off and had 5 kids to buy for so they could say if they couldn't afford much one year and if we found presents we didn't question why they were in our house instead of being with santa.

2. We put little toys, underwear, chocolates and sweets in stockings.

3. Haven't done them before and didn't even think about it before coming on here this year but i'd like to do them this year. I think we'll put DVDs, PJs, colouring books and christmas sweets/cookies in them. Maybe even marshmellows so we can have a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream before bed on Christmas eve x

1 - hayden gets one present from santa, which is not wrapped, but has a big bow and some little red jingly bells on it. the rest are from whoever bought them

2 - we started stockings last year, and we all 3 have one. they all have sweets and chocolate in them (has to include a chocolate orange and a bag of chocolate coins!) plus in hayden's small toys, crayons, stickers, books, basically anything small enough and not too expensive! a big hit from last year was a little frog torch from m&s, seen similar in asda this year. in ours it's things like socks, smellies, little nick nacks, last year hubby put a pair of silver earrings in mine and he got some transformers pj bottoms.

3 - no christmas eve bags here, but i have bought an elf who will bring a few presents through december - his advent calendar on 1st december, a christmas book, christmas cd, christmas dvd and on christmas eve he will bring some new pj's.

Don't know how we'll do this yet as he's too young to understand. I'll figure it out next year.

We all have stockings, me and OH included! For Rory it is small wooden cars, music instruments, bath toys, crayons, sweets, an apron, pyjamas and books. For OH it will be food and drink (raiding Selfridges food hall), socks, boxers, Angry Birds game, gloves, boy cosmetics, vinyls.

No we don't but this year we're going to make cookies together, have a special meal, then watch Christmas films with hot chocolate and treats. Think I will get me and LO nice new pyjamas too. When Rory is in bed me and OH will probably have something to drink.

- About 30-40 :blush:

- Callum has 2 stockings. One is for chocolate only and the other has tiny tank engines, dvds, books, stickers, toothbrush/paste, socks, pants etc

- yes, pj's, slippers, dvd, book, maltesers, selection box, colouring set, reindeer food and snowman soup

1. Everything except gifts from friends and family comes from Santa so probably around 20 gifts each, one big, some medium sized and some small bits like sticker sheets.

2. We all have stockings and Santa fills them with things like bubbles, crayons, gingerbread men, socks, toothbrush, magic flannel, satsuma, chocolate coins, bath toys, toy cars, little books, tubs of playdoh, etc.

3. We don't do Christmas eve bags but we do get Christmas books and DVDs during December to enjoy in the run up and we watch a film on Christmas eve. The boys also get new jammies for Santa coming.

1. I've been telling Imogen that most of her presents we send to Santa to wrap (god I wish he would wrap it all ha ha) as he doesn't have enough presents to buy all the children in the world all their presents ha ha! When she's a but older we'll have to identify in some way the presents that Santa got them although he does bring them all!

2. I put all the small presents in a stocking, this goes under the tree still though it just keeps the smaller bits together and easier for her to find.

3. Did Xmas eve bag for first time last year put in new oh's, slipper socks, activities, ginger bread man kit, magic key for Santa, chocolate and books. Prob add a DVD this year and snowman soup. Gonna make a baby friendly one for Freya too.

LO gets one main present and a stocking from santa

Just little bits and pieces, this year he has arty things and baking things, books, jigsaws, playdoh, sweets etc

Nope we dont but myself and LO get new pjs :)

so people who buy toys to send to santa, does santa not have a workshop? In our house the elves make all the toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back