Testing thread.. updated

Ok so I panicked because I didn’t see any progression at the 3min mark but then at 5min there is definitely progression.. this is a good sign for me. Last month I got a bfp on a clear blue digital then the next day it went negative and my tests got lighter.. so this has me hopeful [-o<

5ECDBD15-5CF5-43EA-9108-087ABE5660CA.jpeg 5553599D-A8C6-46AD-B1B7-4CCC607C147F.jpeg

Possibly 12 13 dpo give or take im 12dpo and only started to see something not getting my hopes up though could be implantation bleeding maybe fx

Possibly 12 13 dpo give or take im 12dpo and only started to see something not getting my hopes up though could be implantation bleeding maybe fx

ooo fx yours get darker, do you have a picture?
I am leaning towards implantation as it has now stopped. But I’m not hopeful x

Im not actually sure but my af is due Thursday or Friday.. my app told me I ovulated on the 2nd which I don’t think I did.

Thankyou :hugs:
Your af is due this Friday?? that still a week away those lines are so dark or do you have very long cycles?
If you did ovulated on the 2nd you'd be around 11dpo so would make sense then. Hope the spotting is IB is it brown or red?

Your af is due this Friday?? that still a week away those lines are so dark or do you have very long cycles?
If you did ovulated on the 2nd you'd be around 11dpo so would make sense then. Hope the spotting is IB is it brown or red?

my cycles range from 24 to sometimes 31 days.. but I think I ovulated after the 2nd just because of symptoms.
The spotting was pink mixed with creamy cm (tmi sorry)

my cycles range from 24 to sometimes 31 days.. but I think I ovulated after the 2nd just because of symptoms.
The spotting was pink mixed with creamy cm (tmi sorry)
Ok I see. Sounds like maybe it was ib since it was pink. Read online it can be pink or brown. Can't wait to see your next test

Hi all, don’t mind if I jump on board here! 3rd cycle trying for #1. Not really sure of what DPO I’m at as I never really got a positive on OPK (just started using this cycle), but basing off of countdown to pregnancy and FF, I’m about 8 days late for AF. Been getting BFN for the past week but this morning I feel like I can see a shadow of a line???? :shock: Please let me know what you guys think!!

03D645D2-D21C-4985-9D5E-89C062D2EA9C.jpeg

Hi all, don’t mind if I jump on board here! 3rd cycle trying for #1. Not really sure of what DPO I’m at as I never really got a positive on OPK (just started using this cycle), but basing off of countdown to pregnancy and FF, I’m about 8 days late for AF. Been getting BFN for the past week but this morning I feel like I can see a shadow of a line???? :shock: Please let me know what you guys think!!

View attachment 1101449
Hey hun, I feel like I see a shadow too.. have you tried a pink dye? Although frer have been giving really bad evaps, but if seen some clearblue pink dye on here.
Fx your line gets darker

Hey hun, I feel like I see a shadow too.. have you tried a pink dye? Although frer have been giving really bad evaps, but if seen some clearblue pink dye on here.
Fx your line gets darker

Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately this is the last test that I have on hand, are waiting for new ones to arrive in the mail :-# I just I can only wait and pray that AF stays far away…

Baby dust to all! :dust:

It’s been a while since I posted in my own thread but here goes..
I thought I was 8dpo but I’m actually 7dpo..
Tested and got a faint bfp, had a few more since and also got an error on a digi.
Latest (bottom) and first (top) tests posted..

B678DAF1-1495-4310-8920-C228B8BBF61E.png 46DB57FF-4F58-402D-94C5-07C6B3803D1D.jpeg

hey lovely ,

how are you doing now? have you tested anymore?x
Hey hun I was just testing lol.. I wasn’t going to because a friend passed away a few days ago and Iv been so down but I felt really off today so tested.. also clearblue are sending out some replacement digi’s after the error message I got on one.

todays test x

3F4473DF-0FB2-4D67-80DD-86DE4762AD41.jpeg 905E411B-C4C7-475F-A828-7258DCF55B0C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->