*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Hi all, new in this thread. Not new to B&B, have used this forum for every single pregnancy I have had, and my Son is now nearly 9!

Currently pregnant, 4w5d and due 20th October roughly, that will likely change with a dating scan but its definitely only a day or 2 out at most I believe!

Happy to be here and have people to travel this journey with me, these first few weeks are always my loneliest as I don't really have any friends and as we are keeping it a secret I have noone to talk to about it all :( <3
:hi: Hi! And congrats!! How are you feeling? Any symptoms just yet?

Hi all, new in this thread. Not new to B&B, have used this forum for every single pregnancy I have had, and my Son is now nearly 9!

Currently pregnant, 4w5d and due 20th October roughly, that will likely change with a dating scan but its definitely only a day or 2 out at most I believe!

Happy to be here and have people to travel this journey with me, these first few weeks are always my loneliest as I don't really have any friends and as we are keeping it a secret I have noone to talk to about it all :( <3
Congratulations! It's lovely to see a few more bfps the last few days. Have you had any symptoms yet?

@happyface82 how are you? Hope you're ok
Thanks for asking. Feeling a little better tonight. Woke up in a super sad mood, kept waking up at night dreaming of the scan. Decided to take the day off work and stay home and take it out of my system. Spoke to my friends, husband, mum. Had a good cry. As the day went on I realised I felt a little better and more at peace with what’s happened. I have started to cautiously feel excited for my scan on Monday though I’m dreading the CVS procedure. Positive side of the CVS is that we’ll find out the gender very soon. :cloud9:

How are you doing?

Congratulations @xZoeyx I’ll add you to the front page shortly, I can barely keep my eyes open today :haha: saw my doc this morning, got the go ahead to use midwives so super pleased about that, he had a quick listen of baby’s heartbeat and was happy to send me off :) yay

Hi all so found out 100% in writing on the 14th I’m pregnant again this is baby no 4 from dates of last period I’m due the 29th. I have gone over on all three of my babies so no doubt I’ll end up November baby tbh hahah.

I already have a ten year old girl 7 year old boy and 3 year old boy. This was our first month TTC and got caught so I’m super nervous esp as I’m 33 now and a hell of a lot bigger than I used to be!
So fingers crossed this is a sticky one

I’ve done loads of tests on the 13th and they were so faint I was 9dpo then I’ll add them on the first pic,
Told my husband on the 14th shown him n he said he could see something but wouldn’t say it was positive u till it was in black and white lol, so I don’t a early digi prewarnd him I done one the day before and it was neg. Well it came back pregnant. Then yesterday I done another test not an Early detection and though no way will this show it’s still to early for this one it cost me £1 aswel hahah and there it was could see it plain as day, to fulfill my obsession I will be doing one everyday untill Monday I think hahah, AF is due Sunday xxx

E229FD31-6764-4330-B141-E6C8BECFA49E.jpeg F0BE41EB-82F4-47AD-BB1D-467C65EB30A5.jpeg D5C07D99-439F-4F9A-B6F3-F056D930A910.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all so found out 100% in writing on the 14th I’m pregnant again this is baby no 4 from dates of last period I’m due the 29th. I have gone over on all three of my babies so no doubt I’ll end up November baby tbh hahah.

I already have a ten year old girl 7 year old boy and 3 year old boy. This was our first month TTC and got caught so I’m super nervous esp as I’m 33 now and a hell of a lot bigger than I used to be!
So fingers crossed this is a sticky one

I’ve done loads of tests on the 13th and they were so faint I was 9dpo then I’ll add them on the first pic,
Told my husband on the 14th shown him n he said he could see something but wouldn’t say it was positive u till it was in black and white lol, so I don’t a early digi prewarnd him I done one the day before and it was neg. Well it came back pregnant. Then yesterday I done another test not an Early detection and though no way will this show it’s still to early for this one it cost me £1 aswel hahah and there it was could see it plain as day, to fulfill my obsession I will be doing one everyday untill Monday I think hahah, AF is due Sunday xxx

View attachment 1114299 View attachment 1114300 View attachment 1114301
Congrats!!! Always love the first few test with the faint lines that you give you this excitement!!! :dance:

Thanks for replies all. No symptoms yet that look good anyway. I have been having right sided pain for 2 days now, cramping/aching enough to keep me up at night. It's got me super worried, haven't had this before and cannot stop thinking about ectopic as google tells me my symptoms are that. My 2 kids are off school and we aren't telling them about the pregnancy yet, we haven't told anyone in fact, so it's not even like I can phone the doctors and get an appt because I have noone to watch the kids! Other half is working! Going to see how I feel over the next few days, if by monday I am no better then I will have no choice but to make an appt. Kids will be back at school by then too!

Currently 4w6d so there is very little the doctor could do anyway, I assume a scan to confirm ectopic? I don't know.

It could be nothing and I could be worrying over nothing but I am so uncomfortable with this pain/achiness. The pain isn't bad, it's just annoying and uncomfortable!

Thanks for replies all. No symptoms yet that look good anyway. I have been having right sided pain for 2 days now, cramping/aching enough to keep me up at night. It's got me super worried, haven't had this before and cannot stop thinking about ectopic as google tells me my symptoms are that. My 2 kids are off school and we aren't telling them about the pregnancy yet, we haven't told anyone in fact, so it's not even like I can phone the doctors and get an appt because I have noone to watch the kids! Other half is working! Going to see how I feel over the next few days, if by monday I am no better then I will have no choice but to make an appt. Kids will be back at school by then too!

Currently 4w6d so there is very little the doctor could do anyway, I assume a scan to confirm ectopic? I don't know.

It could be nothing and I could be worrying over nothing but I am so uncomfortable with this pain/achiness. The pain isn't bad, it's just annoying and uncomfortable!
I don’t have any advice on the pain/aches but sim sorry this is so stressful. They can indeed perform a scan to confirm everything is in the right place so if you worry too much better do call them. Hope it’s nothing and it’s just every pregnancy being different.

Congratulations @Saradavies89 ! Beautiful lines :) I’m also 33 with 3 kiddos close in age to yours lol
@xZoeyx in my experience (my first pregnancy was ectopic, I lost my tube) I’ve always had some discomfort on the side that I ovulated from, there’s a corpus luteum cyst noted every single time. When I had my ectopic, the discomfort was more so pain- also had a full blown period before my bfp even (that pregnancy was a complete oops, I was 20) which obviously wasn’t a period, but made a lot more sense when I ended up in emergency department doubled over in pain. I was about 7w2d when I couldn’t handle the pain anymore and went to get checked out.
In the early days of my now 4 healthy pregnancies since, I’ve had bloods done to check my beta hcg 48 hours apart to see if the numbers are doubling as expected. Then followed by early scan until the pregnancy is confirmed to be in the right place. I’ve typically had it ruled out completely by 6 weeks if not earlier, but that’s also since I have a history. I hope that helps in some way :hugs:

Congratulations @Saradavies89 ! Beautiful lines :) I’m also 33 with 3 kiddos close in age to yours lol
@xZoeyx in my experience (my first pregnancy was ectopic, I lost my tube) I’ve always had some discomfort on the side that I ovulated from, there’s a corpus luteum cyst noted every single time. When I had my ectopic, the discomfort was more so pain- also had a full blown period before my bfp even (that pregnancy was a complete oops, I was 20) which obviously wasn’t a period, but made a lot more sense when I ended up in emergency department doubled over in pain. I was about 7w2d when I couldn’t handle the pain anymore and went to get checked out.
In the early days of my now 4 healthy pregnancies since, I’ve had bloods done to check my beta hcg 48 hours apart to see if the numbers are doubling as expected. Then followed by early scan until the pregnancy is confirmed to be in the right place. I’ve typically had it ruled out completely by 6 weeks if not earlier, but that’s also since I have a history. I hope that helps in some way :hugs:

Thank you are we mad? Hahahah
I’m so worried this time being older and I have a bmi over 30 xxx

Done 2 tests this morning the one with the 2 windows is an early detection one and the other a normal should they be darker now? I’m 12dpo today xxx
Crazy how the early detection is not as strong as the normal one xxx
View attachment 1114303

E5808127-0A32-43E4-95A1-AE859179620B.jpeg

Last edited:
Done 2 tests this morning the one with the 2 windows is an early detection one and the other a normal should they be darker now? I’m 12dpo today xxx
View attachment 1114303

View attachment 1114305

They say early detection but in reality they not sometimes they are worse than other brands for progression aswell the lines look good, don't worry if should be dark at this stage as some tests seem to show better than others xx

Thanks for asking. Feeling a little better tonight. Woke up in a super sad mood, kept waking up at night dreaming of the scan. Decided to take the day off work and stay home and take it out of my system. Spoke to my friends, husband, mum. Had a good cry. As the day went on I realised I felt a little better and more at peace with what’s happened. I have started to cautiously feel excited for my scan on Monday though I’m dreading the CVS procedure. Positive side of the CVS is that we’ll find out the gender very soon. :cloud9:

How are you doing?

I'm good thanks. Sickness is still there but not too bad in the day, mainly at night time. All of my joints are aching, is anyone else having that? I feel about 90 with all these aches and pains!

View attachment 1114303

View attachment 1114305

Congratulations! I think those lines look good for your dpo

@Tasha36089 my sickness is worse in the evenings too. Makes work easier in the mornings though. I don’t have joint pain other than back pain sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->