*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Ah I love it!!! :D
So we all have some older ones and some age gaps too! My oldest two are from a previous relationship as well. Their dad lives in another province in Canada so they’re home with me 98% of the year as they have to go by plane.
I think I’ve decided if I’m allowed to stay with midwives then I’ll stay team yellow as I’d love to catch my own baby and find out the gender in some crazy, euphoric experience! But if I’m pushed to use an OB then I may cave and find out around 16 weeks as they’re no where near as caring and personal as midwives here.
@Tasha36089 glad you’ve got to the point of excitement now, I can only imagine how shocking it was at first lol. And yay ticker!!! :)

Loving the ticker Tasha!! I used to live in the UK for 14 years! Only came back 6 years ago. But it was mostly London and Kent. I was also on here with my eldest and it was crazy busy. It’s a shame it’s so quiet now!

We’ll be finding out the gender yes. I think my kids would kill me if I told them we’d wait!!! :haha:

I’ve used bnb since way back too :haha: I lost access to my original account, but ttc with my oldest. I still have a handful of ladies from that pregnancy on Facebook that I’ve kept in touch with over the years. And others since. It’s definitely a lot quieter here! I’m guessing social media platforms took over, I personally have always loved it here though!

I’m so nervous about my scan tomorrow. Really worried that things might not be progressing as they should! I know I shouldn’t be - but hey. :shrug:

I’m sure everything is just fine :hugs: I know the pre-scan nerves can be a bit much though. I think that’s why I find so much comfort in having a doppler until I can feel daily movement. What’s your cousin having @happyface82 ?! I totally forgot to ask the other day
Woo. I’m 11 weeks today! Nearing the end of first tri. Hallelujah :happydance:

I’m sure everything is just fine :hugs: I know the pre-scan nerves can be a bit much though. I think that’s why I find so much comfort in having a doppler until I can feel daily movement. What’s your cousin having @happyface82 ?! I totally forgot to ask the other day
Woo. I’m 11 weeks today! Nearing the end of first tri. Hallelujah :happydance:
Yes you are right. I didn’t want to risk with the Doppler getting confused with the 2!!!
My cousins was told that 80% she is having a girl. She is super excited!! I guess they’ll know for sure in a couple of weeks when she goes again!

Week 11!!! Eeeek! :dance: Exciting!! And not long for your scan now!!

Welcome ladies! Congrats on your BFPs :happydance: I’ve added you to the front page

So my update is not great. I think deep down I knew. We’ve lost 1 twin at about 8 weeks. Im devastated. I feel really bad as Im not celebrating the 1 but seeing the other on the screen not moving was horrible.
Im supposed to go in next week on the 21st for my 12week scan. Baby was measuring 1 week ahead. And I’m also booked to do a CVS, which aim freaking out about. I don’t think I’ll relax till after get those results back. But I’m also terrified of the procedure.

Sorry for the downer. :sadangel:

Oh hun, I’m so sorry :cry: don’t feel bad about not celebrating the baby that’s still growing, take your time to grieve the one you’ve lost :hugs: I hope your cvs procedure is quick and easy and brings good results

So my update is not great. I think deep down I knew. We’ve lost 1 twin at about 8 weeks. Im devastated. I feel really bad as Im not celebrating the 1 but seeing the other on the screen not moving was horrible.
Im supposed to go in next week on the 21st for my 12week scan. Baby was measuring 1 week ahead. And I’m also booked to do a CVS, which aim freaking out about. I don’t think I’ll relax till after get those results back. But I’m also terrified of the procedure.

Sorry for the downer. :sadangel:

I’m so sorry to hear this. Don’t feel bad. You need time to grieve. You anxieties are completely understandable. We are here for you to talk to. I hope you're ok as can be x

Hi all, new in this thread. Not new to B&B, have used this forum for every single pregnancy I have had, and my Son is now nearly 9!

Currently pregnant, 4w5d and due 20th October roughly, that will likely change with a dating scan but its definitely only a day or 2 out at most I believe!

Happy to be here and have people to travel this journey with me, these first few weeks are always my loneliest as I don't really have any friends and as we are keeping it a secret I have noone to talk to about it all :( <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->