*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
Hello lovelies! :hi:
I wasn’t seeing a thread for September babies yet, so if anyone wants to join, feel free!

Due dates:
thencomesbebe - :sadangel:
Momof2onetube - Sept 4th :blue:
Tasha36089 - Sept 4th :pink:
happyface82 - Sept 7th :pink::sadangel:

Mummy23beauts - :sadangel:
xZoeyx - Oct 20th :yellow:
Hevalouaddict - Oct 23rd :yellow:
Sarah Pearce - Oct 24th :blue:
Saradavies89 - Oct 26th :yellow:
Emsabub - Oct 28th :pink:
doeandfaun - Oct 30th :yellow:

Last edited:
Yesss!!! September Sapphires!!! Thank you for starting this!! I'm thrilled to be back here with you four years later! Merry Christmas! You can put my due date as September 2nd!

Congratulations ladies
I really really hope and pray to be joining you in this thread. Just ovulated so now the wait. Cycle 11 ttc now and I fell with my son on cycle 11 so I hope it happens again.

I was feeling like crap since bfp, but it lifted today which has me a little worried. I'm hoping that my body is just adjusting to rapidly rising hcg levels. I never had morning sickness with my first so I have no point of reference. Is morning sickness something that comes and goes?? I was feeling it pretty much 24/7 the past 3 days. I'm happy to have a break from it as long as baby is okay. No cramping or bleeding or anything else like that.

But who am I to talk? I’m over here worrying myself that there’s not enough progression on my frer. But my rational mind knows that’s not accurate in gauging hcg and to relax and wait for first bloods tomorrow :dohh: with my history of ectopic, I get really panicky until my first scan
Top frer is Saturday and bottom is this morning

A2C6948D-E5D3-4102-8ECD-B1B6643EC431.jpeg

That progression looks great @Momof2onetube! Can't wait for an update!!

I finally get to figure out my medical appointments today. We moved two weeks ago, so I don't have established care here and my husband has to call Tricare to assign me to a new primary care doctor. My morning sickness is back but not as bad, but I think I'm happy with the progression this morning so maybe my body is trying to adjust to the hcg.PXL_20221227_122112296.jpg

@thencomesbebe your progression is beautiful too hun! <3
Thanks @tdog you know how these early days go lol I have an achy uterus, so I’m trying to stay on the positive side and enjoy the fact that I’m pregnant!

@thencomesbebe your progression is beautiful too hun! <3
Thanks @tdog you know how these early days go lol I have an achy uterus, so I’m trying to stay on the positive side and enjoy the fact that I’m pregnant!

Yep I sure do I still have my moments now tbh I'm not bloated or anything so my head is oh there must be something wrong xx

Okay, I have to promise myself to stop testing because I will just drive myself crazy with worry that the progression is continuing as it should, and I know it's not a replacement for bloods. My legs are aching and cramping so much, it had me worried about pregnancy loss, I used to get achy thighs right before AF and didn't have anything like this with DS. I feel like crap though so thinking that's a good sign. My uterus is maintaining a dull ache as well, I feel so sick and really congested. I can't wait until I can see the doctor and know how everything is going in there!PXL_20221228_113858978.jpg

I’ve had the achy uterus as well @thencomesbebe and it radiates into my darn hips, especially at night!! I think it’s good, normal stretchy stuff, bean snuggling in. I just got my blood taken. Happy birthday to me lol I’m feeling good though. Got a nicer looking frer this morning too

09D67FE6-5D55-46CA-906B-49A922812718.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->