*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Thank you are we mad? Hahahah
I’m so worried this time being older and I have a bmi over 30 xxx
Yes I often feel nuts lol. Your tests still look good, cheapies really can’t be trusted, it can take forever to see progression!

So had a little panic this morning done a test and it was ten time lighter than yesterday, I duno if it was a rubbish test or my FMU just isn’t the best. I’m in even more of a panic now top picture is yesterday test fresh and bottom is todays fresh, roll on Sunday and I hopefully don’t have my period and I’ll settle a little bit more xxx

yesterday 12DPO
And today 13DP0 give or take a day

B084A92B-1A38-4019-9E86-3E0E20ED4F8B.jpeg

They look very similar to me. But it usually takes 48hours to see a difference? They are still strong lines for so early on. Hoping it’s all well!

So had a little panic this morning done a test and it was ten time lighter than yesterday, I duno if it was a rubbish test or my FMU just isn’t the best. I’m in even more of a panic now top picture is yesterday test fresh and bottom is todays fresh, roll on Sunday and I hopefully don’t have my period and I’ll settle a little bit more xxx

yesterday 12DPO
And today 13DP0 give or take a day

View attachment 1114314
They look like good lines to me. Give it 48 hours then do a comparison.

Yes definitely what the other ladies have said! And try to keep in mind that tests aren’t meant for progression purposes, it’s a pregnant or not pregnant, we’ve just become so good with analyzing them that we use them for that too. Hopefully your day of af comes and goes, that’s a big win on its own :flower:
ETA: I do see that bottom test is ever so slightly darker once I took my phone off night mode! I think you’re ok love

Thanks girls we are bad rnt we, roll on Monday full day of no period I will feel so much better come Wednesday say as I’m well past period then xxx

Yep we've all been there. I didn't this time because this pregnancy wasn't planned but my last I was doing tests twice daily and driving myself mad!

@xZoeyx how are you doing?

I think I’m feeling tiny movements.. not often at all and would be missed easily if I wasn’t relaxing. I feel a little crazy but I remember feeling all of my babies well before the 16-20w window that they say you can expect to feel movement

I think I’m feeling tiny movements.. not often at all and would be missed easily if I wasn’t relaxing. I feel a little crazy but I remember feeling all of my babies well before the 16-20w window that they say you can expect to feel movement
I had the same feeling the other day - just once but I thought I’m going crazy. But then they say you feel them earlier and earlier in pregnancies?

Thanks for thinking of me @Momof2onetube . I'm doing okay I guess. Still no symptoms, and I was an idiot and did another CB digital hoping it would show 3+ but it still said 2-3 so that made me feel even more crappy.

I just need something to help me feel connected and like it's actually going to be okay but so far nothing. It doesn't help that I'm not 100% confident on my conception date either, I think I could be anywhere from 4w and a couple of days to 5w and a couple of days. But I got my first BFP on 6th Feb and my first 2-3 on Monday this week so I've got to be 5 weeks by now surely?

Thanks for thinking of me @Momof2onetube . I'm doing okay I guess. Still no symptoms, and I was an idiot and did another CB digital hoping it would show 3+ but it still said 2-3 so that made me feel even more crappy.

I just need something to help me feel connected and like it's actually going to be okay but so far nothing. It doesn't help that I'm not 100% confident on my conception date either, I think I could be anywhere from 4w and a couple of days to 5w and a couple of days. But I got my first BFP on 6th Feb and my first 2-3 on Monday this week so I've got to be 5 weeks by now surely?
It really sounds that everything is progressing nicely. I know what you mean though about stressing about it. As long as your lines are dark you have nothing to worry about. :hugs:

@happyface82 ya I believe we recognize movement earlier in each pregnancy if the position of placenta isn’t affecting it. I can tell my baby is on the move now though, I had to move the doppler a few times while listening to the heartbeat earlier :haha: it kept fleeing the scene! Your next scan is Monday right??
@xZoeyx i went through the same thing with the weeks indicator! I was SURE I would get 3+ and I didn’t. I was just fortunate enough that I have such close eyes in the beginning so I relied on my bloods and didn’t buy anymore tests after 2-3. The early days/weeks are tough. The threshold for 3+ is also pretty high too and they’re not 100% accurate either, so that doesn’t help any. I would think a week from your 2-3 would give a 3+. As for symptoms, hang tight lol I’m sure they’re coming! You tested positive, regardless of the crappy weeks indicator, so today you’re very much pregnant :hugs:

@Momof2onetube yes Monday I have my 12-week scan and the CVS. Trying to prepare myself for staying in bed for 3 days after that, I’m terrible at staying still :haha: Then going back on the 28th to get the results.

I think I’ve felt a few pops but wasn’t sure but I know in my last pregnancy I was definitely feeling flutters before my 13 week scan.

I’m 5 weeks tomorrow so u must be more. Don’t worry about it!
Do u know what I’m confused about I have one app saying I’m 4 weeks nearly 5 and the other saying I’m 3 nearly 4 I’m confused. I still haven’t got symptoms either don’t worry I’ve never had symptoms with my first 2 xxxx

Thank you everyone I really appreciate the responses, I have to say this afternoon I have been feeling quite off.

@Saradavies89 Honestly I really don't know. My conception dates could be anywhere from the 22nd Jan to the 29th. We baby danced almost everyday throughout those dates, and I never once got a positive OPK, I came very close to positive OPK on the 27th and the 29th, I was testing like 6 times a day and still somehow missed O. So it's one of a few options, either I O'd really early when I wasn't testing as much, or I O'd and just somehow missed it. The only thing that makes me think I O'd closer to the 27th is because I had EWCM around the 26th/27th and didn't any other days.

So basically I could be not even 5 weeks yet, or I could be nearly 6, it's so hard to know!!

I know it’s hard to say but try not to worry, I done a test this morning nice n darker n then done one around 2 n it was lighter I panicked but had to remember I’ve drank but still keep playing on my mind lol I will be getting a scan around 7/8 weeks privately to make me feel better xxx

My tests looks good, it's just annoying not having that actual correct due date in mind so that I can track where I'm at lol.

Attached is my test from a 2ish hour hold

20230218_155504.jpg

Hello ladies how are you all?
Sorry I haven't been on been really busy with the other children.
But here are my todays test and I am really unsure when my last period was and I think I ovulated on 31st of January as this baby was unplanned but a good surprise.

20230218_173901.jpg

Your tests all look great! It’s so good to have a few more in here.
How’s everyone today? I have been feeling super sick now for about 4 days, even waking up in the night feeling sick. I hope it eases off soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->