*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

I just popped over to the October thread and asked if it’s ok to merge our two groups since we are so small :flower:

I’m good! Had to see my family doctor this morning to go over my history and convince him to allow me to continue with midwives and not use an OB. My youngest was born at 36w on the dot, so it makes me slightly high risk. He found baby’s heartbeat easily and said it’s perfect, my blood work is all perfect and my scans were all great too. So I’ll take those wins while I wait for the final answer on who will care for me. Need to call and get my next scan/bloods booked ASAP <3
And here’s bumpy!
How are you doing @Tasha36089 ?

0E61FD8B-2406-4B49-BC51-893EEE8893E7.jpeg

Love the bump!! Glad all looks good @Momof2onetube !!

I wasn’t feeling great today. Had quite intense cramping. Doc told me to lie down and has increased my progesterone for 3-4 days. Feeling better now but got worried earlier. Hoping all is ok. Can’t wait for my scan next week.

@happyface82 i know the cramping can be scary, I’m sure it’s just your uterus growing to make room for those babes! But it’s reassuring that your doc was quick to act on the progesterone just in case :hugs:

Cute bump @Momof2onetube . Glad everything’s ok. Our midwives won’t even try to listen for hb until 16 weeks. I’ve been trying myself with my Doppler but only caught it very quickly once. In my last pregnancy I heard it consistently from 9 weeks.
@happyface82 glad you’re feeling better now. Cramping is always so worrying. Take it easy.

I’m all good. I thought my nausea was settling down but I’ve felt so sick tonight. I went for my booking bloods today but won’t get the results until my 12 week consultant apt. These last few weeks have really dragged!

The nausea :haha: mine was settled right down for a good 4-5 days, then kicked my butt this morning right after I got my older two kids out the door for school! It’s so sneaky!

Thank you girls. I know they are being a little over cautious due to IVF. Feeling better today.
Boo about the nausea. Mine is slightly better this week.

That’s so exciting @happyface82 !! The babies will be so big now <3
I bet your cousin is excited too! I grew up so close with my cousin who is only 6 months older than me, we did everything together. Like siblings that don’t get tired of each other cause they don’t live together :haha:

That’s so exciting @happyface82 !! The babies will be so big now <3
I bet your cousin is excited too! I grew up so close with my cousin who is only 6 months older than me, we did everything together. Like siblings that don’t get tired of each other cause they don’t live together :haha:
:haha:That’s a good point!!! I am very close to my cousin too and we are almost 2 years apart.

@happyface82 thats lovely. I have a big family and am very close to one of my cousins.
No one I know is having babies, all of my friends are past that stage now. Most have teens like my older ones.
I’ve just had my 12 week scan come through for 2nd March when I think I’ll be 13+2. Seems ages away!
I don’t think we ever did an introductory post did we? Like where we are from, other children etc? Whatever you feel comfortable sharing. I will post later tonight when I have time. Hopefully there will be a few more ladies joining us soon.

I just booked my 12 week for Feb 22nd! Come on 2nd tri :happydance:

my introduction..
My name is Jess, I’m 33. I’m Canadian. My very first pregnancy was an oops when I was 20, it was an ectopic that ruptured during emergency surgery. I’ve gone on to have 3 healthy pregnancies since then with one tube. My oldest daughter, Lyla, is 11 next month. My son, CJ, is 9 on Monday! And my youngest, Maddy, is 4 in August. I’m a stay at home mom, so being due in September is perfect since the youngest will be off to school around the same time. Sleep when baby sleeps and managing the chores while 3 are in school will be much more smooth! :flower:

Love that we have some dates for 12-week scans!! I guess I will get mine on Tuesday when I go in!!

Jess your 2 eldest are quite close to mine!
So Im Marika, I recently turned 40 and I come from Greece! I have a daughter who will be 13 in April and a son, who will be 10 in April. They are both super excited about the pregnancy!! I got divorced 6 years ago and met my husband 2,5 years ago. We first started dating during Covid so we spend so much time just the two of us, which I think helped fast forward everything. We got married last May on a lovely Greek island, it was absolutely wonderful. We had started TTC a few months before the wedding but it didn’t happen so the doc run some tests and we ended up doing IVF. Started the process beginning of September and managed to get our BFP on Christmas Eve. Best Christmas present ever. :cloud9:

Love that we have some dates for 12-week scans!! I guess I will get mine on Tuesday when I go in!!

Jess your 2 eldest are quite close to mine!
So Im Marika, I recently turned 40 and I come from Greece! I have a daughter who will be 13 in April and a son, who will be 10 in April. They are both super excited about the pregnancy!! I got divorced 6 years ago and met my husband 2,5 years ago. We first started dating during Covid so we spend so much time just the two of us, which I think helped fast forward everything. We got married last May on a lovely Greek island, it was absolutely wonderful. We had started TTC a few months before the wedding but it didn’t happen so the doc run some tests and we ended up doing IVF. Started the process beginning of September and managed to get our BFP on Christmas Eve. Best Christmas present ever. :cloud9:

I remember your wedding day you shared a few photos you looked amazing :) xx

It’s nice to get to know you a little better. I’m Tasha, I’m from near Birmingham in the Uk. I have 5 children- Jaimee who is 15, Demi who’s 12 and twins Ruby and Harley who are 11. I split with their Dad in 2019 and met someone else 2020 and we have a 14 month old little boy Cason. He also has an 11 year old daughter who stays with us every other weekend. We hadn’t planned on having anymore babies and I was on the pill. I felt very sick around Xmas week so did a pregnancy test and tested positive on New Year’s Eve. So shocked at first but very excited now we have got used to the idea. We just need to upsize our house now!
I’m a healthcare assistant but haven’t worked since my last pregnancy. I’ve just started my own business making personalised items so we’ll see how that goes.
I have used this forum since I had Demi and my twins 12 years ago but only tend to come on when pregnant or Ttc. It was a lot busier back then though which is a shame, I wish it was still like that.

I found babies hb on my Doppler very easily today which settled my anxiety for today a little. Will you ladies be finding out the gender? I will have a private scan at probably 16 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->