September 2021 due date babies!!!

Wow!! @MadamRose thats crazy she was early and that big! My son was 9 pounds 12 oz, but was 14 days past his due date.

I am hoping for a 7-8 pound baby too, I think that’s pretty average but I have only had small or big so would love an average size LOL. We were gifted a whole bunch of NB diapers so that’s exciting, unless I have another big baby LOL, then I will have to pass them on.

@Suggerhoney dd2 was 10 days early born 9lbs 13oz. She was my home-birth. Sorta dreading how big this one maybe!

Goodness that's crazy considering she was early hon.
U don't seem very big this time. Was u bigger with the other 2?

I know bump size doesn't always mean big or small baby.

But with my biggest I was absolutely massive. I put on 4 stone with him and new he was gonna be big from early on because I was so huge.
I still don't know how I mannaaged to carry him. I'm short and skinny and I don't have lovely womanly hips. I have a very small frame.

I was beghing them at 35 weeks to get him out because I cud hardly move because of the weight and it was awful.
Then he Got so stuck and i had to have forceps.
I kept telling them he was a big baby and they wudnt listen.
I was over due by 14 days.

Wow!! @MadamRose thats crazy she was early and that big! My son was 9 pounds 12 oz, but was 14 days past his due date.

I am hoping for a 7-8 pound baby too, I think that’s pretty average but I have only had small or big so would love an average size LOL. We were gifted a whole bunch of NB diapers so that’s exciting, unless I have another big baby LOL, then I will have to pass them on.

Goodness hon I wonder how big this one will be? Maybe this one will be ure average.

But i think average these days are between 7 and 9lbs.

I feel my bump is big this time but I still suck it in which is so so weird.

Hoping this baby won't be too big. Anything between 6 and 8blbs I'll be happy with.
Just as long as I can get baby out without tearing and without needing any help.

With induction at 37 weeks hopefully he won't be any bigger than 8lbs.

@Suggerhoney nope with both my daughter DD1 (9lbs 12oz 6 days late - presentation scan 7 days before she was estimated 7lbs) and DD2 (9lbs 13oz 10 days early) I measured perfectly all the way though! My fundal height was perfect every time with both of them! I’m measuring perfect again atm so I’m expecting a similar size baby. I think if I carry a 9lbs baby and measure normal if I was carrying a 7lber I’d measure small. My body can clearly handle it though as both were natural water births DD1 with just gas and air and DD2 at home with no pain relief at all.

No Hun I’ve added a pic for you.

@atx614 i don’t think my body knows how to do small babies!

C2CC498A-4CD0-49A4-9F42-38664FC62295.jpeg

Thank god the weekend is here it’s been the longest week! One week until half term.

I’ve made it to 24 weeks so it’s happy V day to me and my little lady!!

so preoccupied with work and the new house I love coming on to check on all you ladies xx

@Suggerhoney nope with both my daughter DD1 (9lbs 12oz 6 days late - presentation scan 7 days before she was estimated 7lbs) and DD2 (9lbs 13oz 10 days early) I measured perfectly all the way though! My fundal height was perfect every time with both of them! I’m measuring perfect again atm so I’m expecting a similar size baby. I think if I carry a 9lbs baby and measure normal if I was carrying a 7lber I’d measure small. My body can clearly handle it though as both were natural water births DD1 with just gas and air and DD2 at home with no pain relief at all.

No Hun I’ve added a pic for you.

@atx614 i don’t think my body knows how to do small babies!

View attachment 1098582

So strange isn't it. At all my growth scans with our son and our dd they told me I was having very big babies.

Dd was so say 7lbs at 35 weeks.
Had her 4 days later and she was 5lb 7oz.
And DS was 7lbs at 33 weeks.
I kept getting asked if I had gestational diabetes.
I was fully expecting a 9lb baby even at 37+3 weeks and out he popped 7lb 6oz.

With my big one I always measured 2 to 3 weeks ahead fundal height but a growth scan told them he was gonna be no bigger than 7 and a half lbs.
I new he was alot bigger than that just by the way I felt.

It's annoying when they don't listen to you.
Be interesting to see what size we all have.
All I keep praying is that all of us have healthy babies.

I keep getting nervous about pre term labour.
I really hope this one sticks around untill induction day.
And I really hope he wont have to be born ant early than 36+6 weeks because I really don't want to have to have those nasty steroid shots.

Ahhh thanks hon I will have a look for that one.

@Neversayno
Happy 24 weeks hon.
I'm 22 weeks tomorrow so another 2 weeks untill vday.
Then it can go as slow as it wants after that.
Lol.

Hope ure enjoying the new house

All 4 of mine have been 6ib odd, 2 of them was 3 weeks early and the other was 2 days early and 2 days over! X

All 4 of mine have been 6ib odd, 2 of them was 3 weeks early and the other was 2 days early and 2 days over! X

I wud love to have a 6lb baby. I've never had one of those.

7lb 5oz 39+4 weeks
8lb 15oz 42 weeks with my ex

With DH
7lb 11oz 40 weeks
5lb 7oz 35+4 weeks
7lb 6oz 37+3 weeks.

Fully expecting a 7 to 8lb one this time but wud be nice to have a 6lb one.

@Suggerhoney thats a shame I’m sure there are similar apps for Google play etc!

I’d love a smaller baby just to get the experience just don’t think I’ll get one though!

My eldest daughter realised earlier that it’s exactly 3 months until thumper is due! I sort of want it to slow down as this will be the last time I’m ever pregnant!

6lb 10oz over here.. and could barely push that one out :rofl:

Fully expecting this one to be bigger though. Yikes.

@Suggerhoney thats a shame I’m sure there are similar apps for Google play etc!

I’d love a smaller baby just to get the experience just don’t think I’ll get one though!

My eldest daughter realised earlier that it’s exactly 3 months until thumper is due! I sort of want it to slow down as this will be the last time I’m ever pregnant!

Ah it's OK hon ill just keep editing the amount of weeks I am in lol.
22 weeks today but I'm not doing a bump pic. Mite do one at 23 weeks then another at 25 weeks.

U never know hon u mite have a smaller one this time.

6lb 10oz over here.. and could barely push that one out :rofl:

Fully expecting this one to be bigger though. Yikes.

My first was only 7lb 5 but my 2nd was 8lb 15 outch

27 weeks today! Which means I could have as little as 10 weeks left or as many as 15 weeks. I really do want it to slow down now! Knowing I’ll never be pregnant again I’ll miss the kicks etc (though I won’t miss the backache!)

Been having a big clear out this weekend! Nesting seems to have kicked in already. Will take a few weekends I think as some of it needs to be done when the girls aren’t here as it’s toys etc they don’t play with!

Put the last things I need into my basket on Amazon ready to buy on payday! I want it all done so then I can focus on getting the girls a new school uniform etc.

Trying to work out when to set up the beds side crib. Don’t want it set up too long but also want a few weeks to get used to it being there as it will change how I get out of bed etc.

Got each of the girls a portable activity tray yesterday. Going to wrap it up as a gift from baby as they feel included when baby is getting new gifts etc. Plus they will be useful as we do a lot of travel etc.

Picture of my 27 week bump! Can’t believe I get the see the midwife again in just over a week - bloods and anti-d. Girls get to come too as they are off school! so they will be able to listen to heartbeat etc. Then in just less than 2 weeks it’s my birthday and our 4D scan!

084CF75C-CE90-48DF-BA21-C1D9C34E14D9.jpeg 99BFB72B-6895-42E8-9771-A33E7EB874D7.jpeg 8712CFC8-A696-4D40-AAD0-C3C0FEEE425C.jpeg

Those trays are cool!! And happy 27 weeks! Almost to the third tri already! So exciting!! I will start setting up all the baby’s supplies around 28-30 weeks to get used to it like you said. We have a swing and bassinet from my SIL in the garage so I just need to clean it up and bring it in around then. I think I will organize the clothes and changing table earlier though. Probably after my next appt at 24 weeks. I am worried our cat will try and sleep on everything and not sure how to keep her off the baby things. She is only 3 so this will be her first baby experience LOL. Our dog is older and was around when our first two came so she knows the drill lol

Those trays are cool!! And happy 27 weeks! Almost to the third tri already! So exciting!! I will start setting up all the baby’s supplies around 28-30 weeks to get used to it like you said. We have a swing and bassinet from my SIL in the garage so I just need to clean it up and bring it in around then. I think I will organize the clothes and changing table earlier though. Probably after my next appt at 24 weeks. I am worried our cat will try and sleep on everything and not sure how to keep her off the baby things. She is only 3 so this will be her first baby experience LOL. Our dog is older and was around when our first two came so she knows the drill lol
My clothes have been set up ages as girls wanted to do them as soon as we set up the wardrobe. The crib next to my bed is more so I used to going to toilet etc without banging into it.

Yes almost 3rd tri seems crazy it feels likes I just entered the 2nd try the other day!

We still have lots to do. Clear the spare room out move son and clothes in then sort out rest of his clothes that are 0-3 and 3/6. Then bring the play gym some of the toys Moses pram car seat and adaptions and inserts down from loft alongside my medela swing breast pump

god we have lots still to do gives me the fear!!!

1 cat was here when we had our son so I’m not worried for her. My younger cat hasn’t but she has been around my son since we got her a year ago so should be okay.
Our dog we got when my son was about 7-8 months old so again think she’ll be okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->