September 2021 due date babies!!!

Anyone else have terrible diarrhea? I forgot about that part of pregnancy :haha: ugh

I had diarea with my son its quiet common with the hormone changes

We are definitely finding out this time. We didn't with our first, which was great, except I literally just knew in myself from day one he was a boy. If they'd pulled a girl out of me I would have passed out with shock to be honest. I said 'he' whenever I referred to him and was just so sure. And he was.

But this time we want to know, mainly because 1. we are having so much trouble picking a boy name after using our absolute favourite on the first one, and 2. it would be really nice to know if I can use all of the toddler's clothes again or if I need a few dresses and skirts to go with them.

:rofl:

I’m finding out.

I couldn’t with my daughter, and although it was a great surprise... I did just end up rebuying everything in pink...!

I told my husband that if this ones another boy I’m not even trying with the name. It’s just gonna be Chris Jr. I’m tired of coming up with boy names :haha:

We are definitely finding out this time. We didn't with our first, which was great, except I literally just knew in myself from day one he was a boy. If they'd pulled a girl out of me I would have passed out with shock to be honest. I said 'he' whenever I referred to him and was just so sure. And he was.

But this time we want to know, mainly because 1. we are having so much trouble picking a boy name after using our absolute favourite on the first one, and 2. it would be really nice to know if I can use all of the toddler's clothes again or if I need a few dresses and skirts to go with them.

I was also 100% sure.. isn’t it weird!

I don’t have a clue this time round :-k

I was also 100% sure.. isn’t it weird!

I don’t have a clue this time round :-k

Yeah me neither, I do feel terrible though so that's making me think maybe girl - it's just so different to last time when I breezed through. But other than that I have no clue either way.

I wouldn't worry, the important bit of that test is the 'pregnant'. Right now you are showing pregnant, and that's what matters. Your scans will tell you more, until then you have to just wait and trust that all will be okay. The early part is tough and feels a million years but before you know it the second tri will arrive.

I do have a good feeling about this baby so hopefully all will be good.
I lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks, I had a bleed at 6 weeks so went to hospital and had a scan and see baby and HB but they said I was having a threatening miscarriage.
The bleeding stopped but then at 10+4 I just started pouring with bright red blood it was awful.
I was rushed to hospital and told I had Lost the baby. I had to stay in and have a D&C it was just horrible.

So I never ever like the first trimester but even the 2nd trimester I still worry.
I don't really relax until I'm 24 weeks.
It took ages for me to feel my son move because my placenta was at the front.
I have a Doppler so can use that from about 8 or 9 weeks.

I just keep praying every night for this baby to be healthy

My 4 chemicals last year I never even got past 4 weeks and today I'm 5 weeks so that's good but its still so so early and I know my chances of miscarriage especially at my age are extremely high.

I want to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy because I worried the way through my last with my son.

I was diagnosed with ICP at just 17 weeks and really thought we was going to lose him.

@mammag
ICP or Cholistosis ot pregnancy (spelled wrong)
Is a condition woman can get in pregnancy that causes intense itching all over body and palms of hands and souls of feet.
It is a liver condition and its where Ure bile acid levels start going high.

It can cause stillbirth or very premature Birth if left untreated.

I had it with my DD to but it didn't start until 34 weeks but withy DS it started at 11 weeks and was diagnosed and put on meds at 17 weeks.

I have about 70% chance if getting it again so as soon as I start getting itchy I will get my bile levels checked.
Hoping if I do get it it don't start until much later like in 3rd tri.

The medication helped keep the levels lower, they can go up to 200 which is when it can cause stillbirth but the highest mine went up to with my son was 40.
Normol bile acid levels are anything under 14.
With my DD they got High and I had pre eclampsia so was induced at 35+4 weeks.
With my son I was induced at 37 weeks.

I will be induced early this time to but hoping I make It to 37 weeks again.

I literally didn't relax with my son until I got to 26 weeks and new he had a chance if born.

Can I just fast forward to 26 weeks now please then it can drag all it wants lol.

I also get growth scans from 25 weeks so I will have them every 3 to 4 weeks from 25 weeks.

So will be seeing plenty of baby if I make it that far.

Praying every single lady in this group all have very healthy babies in September in Jesus name [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Last edited:
I've been constipated to lovely isn't it hahaha. Xxx

Doesn't help that I'm off all food and barely eating. In fact I've lost weight*! Went from 9 stone to 13 stone with my boy because I just ate the nausea away. I didn't have any specific cravings, just ALL OF THE FOOD ALL OF THE TIME.

That really isn't working this time, I just can't face anything 95% of the time.

*Probably a good thing, I'm over the line for BMI this time so gotta have the diabetes testing and extra monitoring and extra folic acid and the works. But even so.

Baby brain is real ladies I swear mine has tuned to mush lmao:wacko:

Yeah I’m feeling so much better now. Midwife calling Sunday and then il know when my scan is which is so good too!
Sugar I’m really leaning to staying team yellow too we found out with my son but this time I’m not bothered

Feeling the exact same hon.
I think because this will be my last I wud like to leave it as a surprise.
There was a lady that stayed team yellow in my sobs due date group and it was so exciting when she gave birth because none of new what she was having.
I'm not sure tho if I will be so strong later on.
I did say I didn't want to find out with my son then when I got to about 12 weeks I really wanted to know and we ended up booking a privet gender scan at 16 weeks.

I'm literally not bothered at all tho I will be so happy with either. I just want a healthy baby.

Praying that for all of us [-o<

I think even if I did try and stay team yellow I’d find out anyway. I spotted the penis long before the tech did on my last ultrasound. I’ve read too many of them I can spot a penis from a mile away Chris wants to do the thing where they write the gender in an envelope for you and he wants to get tannerite. I don’t know how to spell it. I think he just wants to blow something up lol. And find out that way with a few family and friends. I’ve never done anything like that, never even had a baby shower so that would be cool I think.

That's the only thing.
I sold all my DDs stuff (she's 8 now) but we have lots of boys newborn stuff right up to 18 months because I kept it all. But if this one is a girl we wud have to start all over.
I did say at this stage with our son we wudnt find out but by 12 weeks I was itching and then we booked a private gender scan at 16 weeks.
It was lovely having that scan in-between the 13 and 20 weeks scan.
And it was nice knowing so we cud prepare.
It wud be nice staying team yellow especially as this will as far as I know be my last.
Guess I will see how I feel nearer the time.
DH I think wants to leave it as a surprise tho so that cud be tricky.

I do have a gut feeling that this one is a Girl. I don't know why it's just a gut feeling but I'm seriously not bothered either way.
I just want a healthy baby. Esp after all the losses[-o<

Do u have any feeling of what this one may be hon?

I've totally lost my appetite to, I'm thirsty but just not hungry at all.
I've not weighed myself, the last time I did I was 8st 12 which I think is about a 124lbs I wudnt be surprised if I've actually lost weight to but I know its very common in early pregnancy.
I stared putting weight on as soon as I got into 2nd tri.

I'm very very bloated I actually look like I have a small bump but I know it's just bloat.

I’m finding out.

I couldn’t with my daughter, and although it was a great surprise... I did just end up rebuying everything in pink...!

If this one is a girl I've got to buy all new. Be fun tho hehe.
I've kept my boy stuff from my son but my DD is 8 and we sold all her baby clothes.
That's the only thing with not finding out we will have to only buy neutral stuff.

I'm saying I'm satyung team :yellow: at the moment but I'm not sure how I'm going to feel in a few weeks I mite be itching to know like I was with my son.
Haha.

Ladies u can do a fun gender test and it worked with my son and I did it at 6 weeks and again at 12 weeks and got boy results both times.

It's called the baking soda test.

So u need a small cup with baking soda and a small cup of pee pee.

U slowly add the pee pee to the baking soda and if it does not fit much its a girl. And if it fizzes like a beer it's a boy.
With my son at 6 and 12 weeks it fixed like a beer.

U can look it up on YouTube and it will show u how to do it.

There's loads of different old wives tapes gender tests.

Have u ladies heard of the pencil test?

Doesn't help that I'm off all food and barely eating. In fact I've lost weight*! Went from 9 stone to 13 stone with my boy because I just ate the nausea away. I didn't have any specific cravings, just ALL OF THE FOOD ALL OF THE TIME.

That really isn't working this time, I just can't face anything 95% of the time.

*Probably a good thing, I'm over the line for BMI this time so gotta have the diabetes testing and extra monitoring and extra folic acid and the works. But even so.

I had the gestational diabetes test at 28 weeks with my DD and DS u just have to have a blood test then drink a very very sweet drink then another blood test It wasn't as bad as I thought but the drink is supper sweet. I was buzzing after hahaha :headspin:

Hope you're all ok ❤️ been feeling great today, but extreme tiredness hit tonight! I started washing my hair, shampood it, and couldn't even be bothered to condition it now sat on the sofa watching casualty with my mumma ...it's really weird feeling like this and not being able to mention it! We are planning to tell my parents this weekend though, so not long now!!

Hope you're all ok ❤️ been feeling great today, but extreme tiredness hit tonight! I started washing my hair, shampood it, and couldn't even be bothered to condition it now sat on the sofa watching casualty with my mumma ...it's really weird feeling like this and not being able to mention it! We are planning to tell my parents this weekend though, so not long now!!

Wow go you! Ours is the worst kept secret ever - here's a running total of people who know:

My mother; my dad and stepmum; my brothers and sisters; other half's sister, nephews and nieces; my aunts; my uncle; my grandad; my nan; three of my cousins; other half's workmates; six of my friends; two of his friends; his friends' wives; my dentist's receptionist; the receptionist at A&E; two of my clients; you lot.

Each obviously told 'not to tell anyone as it's still a secret'.

Honestly I find the waiting til 12 weeks thing odd though. The reasoning, as I understand it, is that a lot can go wrong in the early days. But if something bad *did* happen, we would want the support and understanding of all of our friends and family. So... yeah.

Obviously the announcing to casual acquaintances etc will happen after 12 weeks when we know things are fine. But otherwise... yeah everyone knows hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->