Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

I`m in agreement :thumbup: I too would like to know who I should avoid buying from .... I have however always had a brilliant buying experience from Ladies on bnb so I`m sorry your having problems LaurGil.

I also wanted to ask for an opinion on something :thumbup:

I sell quite alot of stuff on bnb and always ask that the buyer informs me once the item has arrived safely :thumbup: Lots of Ladies do whilst some dont (I`m sure they just forget busy mummies and all that!) but I was wondering if anyone thought it would be cheeky if I actually asked buyers to leave feedback on here as to wether they are happy or not :shrug: I dont mind constructive critisim but I do always try to be the best seller I can be its just that most Ladies praise my goods in a PM when I would really like other possible buyers to know I`m a genuine seller iykwim (I have also noticed that alot of my buyers are return buyers which is always nice :) )

i think that's reasonable thing to ask.

I came in here to say that you message me to say there was a problem with my item and money refunded immediately which proves your an honest seller to me xx

I`m in agreement :thumbup: I too would like to know who I should avoid buying from .... I have however always had a brilliant buying experience from Ladies on bnb so I`m sorry your having problems LaurGil.

I also wanted to ask for an opinion on something :thumbup:

I sell quite alot of stuff on bnb and always ask that the buyer informs me once the item has arrived safely :thumbup: Lots of Ladies do whilst some dont (I`m sure they just forget busy mummies and all that!) but I was wondering if anyone thought it would be cheeky if I actually asked buyers to leave feedback on here as to wether they are happy or not :shrug: I dont mind constructive critisim but I do always try to be the best seller I can be its just that most Ladies praise my goods in a PM when I would really like other possible buyers to know I`m a genuine seller iykwim (I have also noticed that alot of my buyers are return buyers which is always nice :) )

i think that's reasonable thing to ask.

I came in here to say that you message me to say there was a problem with my item and money refunded immediately which proves your an honest seller to me xx

Thank you hon :flower:
My apologies again about the problem with the item you bought x

I have recently spend quite alot in 1 spend recently, item not recieved, i did get a reply offering item tracing but it was never sent, luckily i didnt gift the payment and i have asked.paypal to sort it out on my behalf. Also im i right on thinking if you send a parcel and it goes missing then you should claim it as missing because its stil yours untill the parcel is recieved and its not the buyers responsibility to make a claim. It is an insurance claim and the buyer i pressume would be in fact making a false claim because they didnt post the missing parcel. Sorry prob not place to put this
:S

Great Sellers Levichips, mum78, elli21

Thanks

How long do.you allow for 1st class item to arrive?

Recommended Sellers – I have made these purchases over the past few months
Aunty E, Fab service as always and lovely lady I have bought from Auntie in the past too

mummy_mi, Just as described and fast delivery, this was my 1st purchase from this seller

babydevil1989 1st transaction with this seller, fab service and item, this item was free, just covered postage, thanks xx

oliviarose 1st purchase from this lovely lady, great service thanks x

princessellie another 1st time purchase from this lady and fast delivery and items just as described xx

If I have forgotten anyone I am sorry but I had to clear my inbox a while ago and may have deleted by mistake.

And thank you to all the ladies above for restoring my faith in BnB as sadly i have had some bad buying experiences here.:thumbup:

Would like to recommend

Molly85 - Return buyer always a pleasure :)
pinkycat - Speedy payment although sadly we didnt complete the transaction as I noticed the item was damaged :(
mojobear - 1st time buyer ... speedy payment :flower:
gertrude - 1st time buyer ... speedy payment :flower:

As Buyers ;)

As sellers Laura---x, lovely items, kept me upto date with everything,
Jakey1, I actually checked back on my email as there seemed to be so much stuff for my money I thought she'd sent me bits in error!! All in lovely condition!

As sellers Laura---x, lovely items, kept me upto date with everything,
Jakey1, I actually checked back on my email as there seemed to be so much stuff for my money I thought she'd sent me bits in error!! All in lovely condition!

Thank you hun - glad you were pleased with them - I would also like to recommend lindsaycoob as a buyer - paid really quickly and was a lovely lady to deal with - thanks again hun :flower: xx

Just be careful gifting girls even for not a lot of money.

An item got lost in post, seller refused to refund the £1 postage, only the £2 item cost. Wasn't taking it up with Royal Mail as lost parcel as "it never gets anywhere"

great sellers xsophieBx, roxie78, kmumtobe, mumj18

lottie_2007 many thanks for quick delivery great item

I would like to recommend the following as sellers

Louppey
Pickles77

Really lovely items, great comms & quick delivery.

xx

Great buyers! Quick payment and great communication from these lovely ladies
hulahoop09, gertrude, browneyes121, Gemie, wilbz, Floralaura, and lizzieredrup

great sellers Pickles 77, booda, rainbow_x

just clearing out my inbox,so want to updatethis.

Would recommend the following as sellers:
littleblonde
sooz
toptrump
honey08
laura--x
hulahoop09
sam*~*louize
NIfirsttimer
Vicyi
sapphire1
gypsy