Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Ladies i have done swaps with - kglo & jen1604 both swapped me their cloth nappies for some of my reindeer poop and snowman soups:xmas8: Fab arrived quickly and just as described :thumbup:

Hopeandpray and Jem_x3 both great buyers. Paid straight away and informed me of item recieved, which is always nice to know!
xx

Limpetsmum as a buyer, paid quickly and informed me as soon as item arrived

Would love to recommend cupcakekate, Sophie1205, FayDanielle and wishing_well as sellers, great clothes, great prices! Can't remember the last time I've bought clothes in an actual shop :rofl: And all of them posted to Ireland for me wish was nice of them because it's a little extra effort :flower:

kmumtobe - great seller, beautiful stuff, highly recommend doing business with this lovely charm !! Keeping my eye open for more stuff! :) x

Have bought some lovely things from Ilikecake and apaton. Great sellers!

My great buyers Lotty (as unsual :) ) Eleanor ace and honey08. All paid straight away :)

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones i remember right now :blush:

Great buyer holidaysan paid straight away and let ne know when it arrived xx

Just a little chirstmas sparkle!!!!

Fabulous byers, quick payment and let me know when arrivied. Levichips and Marina294

Fabulous seller, just as stated, quick delivery and lovely wrapping and no need to be washed as were clean as a whistle which is always nice :thumbup:

Stiletto_sam

would like to recommemed carrie&char , littleblonde and roxie78 as sellers great communication lovely items in fab condition and fast delivery thank you ladies x

:thumbup:

Hi guys, thank you so much fabulous buyers great communication and lovley ladies !!!

Levichips
xxemboxx
Bintummi

:hugs:

Great Buyers

AUNTYE
Levichips

Great communication and prompt payment

I'd like to agree with PP about Carrie&Char being a great seller.
Communication was spot-on, items arrived quickly (posted when she said they would be) and they are in amazing condition.
Was very impressed.

Wish I had the same luck with other buyers :dohh:

I'd like to agree with PP about Carrie&Char being a great seller.
Communication was spot-on, items arrived quickly (posted when she said they would be) and they are in amazing condition.
Was very impressed.

Wish I had the same luck with other buyers :dohh:

thank you so much, just what i needed to hear this morning, cheered me up!!!!

Great buyers RoxyRoo and Keirasmummy :thumbup:

Thank you for letting me know your items arrived safely Ladies :) its always nice to know somethings got to its destination :thumbup:

Sellers:

ClaireLR - Second time I've brought from her, clothes were lovely as always :D
wishingonastar - Really quick delivery, gorgeous clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back