Our Journey with Brachycephaly.

Ohhh he’s delighted because he can now fit behind the sofa haha !

Wow that’s seriously crazy 4 months ! It so strange because I don’t even think about it anymore and seems like we have been helmet free for months too and it’s only been 3 weeks !

Are you taking him back for any check ups in the future ?

No I won't be taking him for any more check ups in the future :) I don't see any sort of shift in his skull now, he's always on the move so hardly puts any force on his skull, and obviously now he's older and sleeping on a pillow now it will cushion most of the force while sleeping whereas sleeping on a firm mattress obviously didn't do him any favours:haha: I don't think his head will move again now x

No I won't be taking him for any more check ups in the future :) I don't see any sort of shift in his skull now, he's always on the move so hardly puts any force on his skull, and obviously now he's older and sleeping on a pillow now it will cushion most of the force while sleeping whereas sleeping on a firm mattress obviously didn't do him any favours:haha: I don't think his head will move again now x

Oh gosh seriously how much are toddlers on the move I swear he’s got more energy than my girls did at this age and the climbing !! J’s a little Spider-Man !

We got a memory foam pillow for him last year which is good so I’m glad we got that ! Since having the helmet off he sleeps 7-6/7am where as the last few weeks before having it off he was waking numerous times ! So that’s made a world of difference but he now likes to sleep flat on the back of his head ! I know it won’t make his head go any flatter now but I still move him anyway from time to time ! Prob just a worry / habit .

So proud of our little boys ! What a story to tell them when they are older !

Oh gosh seriously how much are toddlers on the move I swear he’s got more energy than my girls did at this age and the climbing !! J’s a little Spider-Man !

We got a memory foam pillow for him last year which is good so I’m glad we got that ! Since having the helmet off he sleeps 7-6/7am where as the last few weeks before having it off he was waking numerous times ! So that’s made a world of difference but he now likes to sleep flat on the back of his head ! I know it won’t make his head go any flatter now but I still move him anyway from time to time ! Prob just a worry / habit .

So proud of our little boys ! What a story to tell them when they are older !

I know! I'm going to order a build a bear for him helmet, I never thought of that until you said! Its just placed on display in the dining room, he likes to pull it out and throw it and hit us with it... I always say that's 2 grands worth of helmet there and you're throwing it around like it's nothing Hahaha

Aww bless him he's obviously much more comfy at night now, you did say he was literally growing out of it so it was probably so tight and uncomfortable towards the end, but he done it! How fast has the whole process gone though, I still can't quite believe it x

I know! I'm going to order a build a bear for him helmet, I never thought of that until you said! Its just placed on display in the dining room, he likes to pull it out and throw it and hit us with it... I always say that's 2 grands worth of helmet there and you're throwing it around like it's nothing Hahaha

Aww bless him he's obviously much more comfy at night now, you did say he was literally growing out of it so it was probably so tight and uncomfortable towards the end, but he done it! How fast has the whole process gone though, I still can't quite believe it x
Hahahaha oh god he’s funny ! Ours is away until I can actually go and pick one out for him in the shop . Want to make a little fuss of him and take him !

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was getting too tight he was getting little marks on his head ! I literally cannot believe how fast it all went! Cannot wait to see how our boys grow and their little characters come out even more ! We are for sure so alike it’s crazy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->