Opinions

The tests are still the same, no progress and now it’s been a few days with the same result. Blah :cry:

755A1153-D247-4B7C-AAD4-752CFAF17E3F.jpeg

Big hugs to you! The lines still look pretty dark to me hun! It's still a BFP. With my FRER tests it didn't get much darker than that until I was a bit further along, like 6 plus weeks. I would take a break from the tests for a few days. Can you go get HCG blood work done to check your levels? That is going to be a lot more accurate than those tests would be. Try not to worry and stress just yet. As long as the tests aren't getting lighter than I wouldn't worry. When I had my chemical pregnancies, i saw the tests get lighter and they never got as dark as the one you just posted.

Thank you for being so sweet! I wish I could belive this somehow will work out but there’s something now right. I hope I’m wrong and worry for no reason
Todays test, as you can see still pretty much the same 95325319-AA02-4B72-8848-DA327A56EE1A.jpeg
I also did a few others, not early ones. Sorry if they look a bit gross. And a Cleeblue. They do all have lines but not very dark. I think today it’s one day until i expect af or the day of.
F7443996-E661-4DAD-B72F-169C8B7353E7.jpeg
B0137A53-E099-462F-AD14-D8943A2DDF34.jpeg

Sorry that the tests are being frustrating and you can’t get blood work done. I do definitely see them.

Try lining all the frers up. Then take the tests from every other day to compare. You’ll see better progression that way. Hope things keep progressing for you :) when youre ready come join us in the dec/jan due date group! Congrats

I pulled myself together and waited a few days with the testing. And I feel alot better now. I took a Clearblue and got a nice blue line finally
256987E8-0CAA-4B67-8387-9BD960B1A0FD.jpeg
And the Clearblue digital says 2-3 weeks. I so hope it will all go well this time.

Can I ask what cycle day your on if those were today? And how many days last ovulation if you know? Thanks. Congratulations

Can I ask what cycle day your on if those were today? And how many days last ovulation if you know? Thanks. Congratulations

When I took the tests it was around 19 dpo and 4+3 wks, give or take a few days. I’m not totally sure about ovulation.

Good luck hon. I had 4 chemicals last year and my lines got fainter and fainter.
U cud just be a slow riser which happens and is normol.
Were all different.
I had a blazing BFP with Frer at 10dpo last pregnancy.

But with this pregnancy I got the most faintest line at 10dpo.

I also found they stayed the same from 12 to 16 dpo and then 17 dpo they started getting darker again.

That clear blue looks fab hon. Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->