October/November Conkers 2021***

So the scan went well I thought? It was NT- 2.88mm. the more I read now that’s probably bordering normal??
It is the bloods that have put me at 1 out of 3. I am only 30 so it’s not on age either?

OK so that is within the normal range hon.
Here I just googled it.
Screenshot_20210412-185050_Google.jpg

Hope that helps. I know its such a worry.
Praying we both get good news[-o<

Do u have a babybond near you?
The NIPT with them is 400 quid.
Are u in the UK?

When do you find out @Suggerhoney

we’ve booked in for a private tomorrow but it feel like with the 1 in 3 result I might go for the invasive test too!

I am in the UK but up in the north west! My husband is organising who too book it with bless him!

thibk I’m just a bit shocked right now! Like my head is a mess but trying to think positively snd if it is then he/she will be loved snd cared for

Oh hun I'm so sorry, I ve got everything crossed that baby is just fine. I think a lit of the scanning companies also offer the test. My hospital also offers it. You have to pay but its discounted.
Thank you. Our hospital have said we have to go private. Think it’s going to cost £500!!

@angie90 im so sorry you have received this news. I have all crossed for you all right now. Hopefully @Suggerhoney will have some info for you. Did the hospital not give you any advice on where to go? Massive hugs lovely xx
Thanks so so much!

So the hospital couldn’t advise us about where to go privately but husband got on the research straight away! I think I’m just shocked! Thank you for your message xx

£500! That’s crazy! I’m hoping all is well lovely. Is the invasive route the amino?

Yeah £500 is crazy! Yeh the invasive would be the Amino. I do think with the results being so high we may as well just have done that straight away but we’ve booked now. Think there’s no right or wrong what to do really. Just trying to see the positives but bloody hell life has thrown me a shit one recently haha! First my dad dying snd then this! Hoenstly have got like a hysterical laugh because I’m going insane haha!!

@angie90 i guess you’ll have a few results if you go with both and like you say there is no right or wrong approach in these situations. You have to do what is right for you.

yeah I know what you mean. Life can be so very cruel at times.... feels like when your down is when it all piles up. You know we are hear for you and will offer any support we can! Big hugs xx

I was talking to my best friend the other day and told me her friend had got a 1 in 3 result back and hadn't had any tests (nipt) wasn't available then) she spent the whole pregnancy worrying and baby was just fine.

I can’t believe those tests cost so much money in the UK! I’m in BC in Canada and if your blood test results come back high risk they do the further testing for free! If you don’t have high risk results you have to pay.

I really hope you ladies with the high risk results get some peace from your next test results. So hard to go through pregnancy worrying about test results like that. I’ve never gotten any of the genetic screening done personally. My sister is getting hers done next week I think. She is 36 and it’s her first baby and she says she wants to be prepared for anything.

I don’t want to jinx anything here, but yesterday was the first day in 5 weeks I didn’t throw up AT ALL! I am feeling hopeful for getting better and getting back to life!

Thank you so much for your lovely messages! So glad I’ve got this group! What will be will be. This baby will be so incredibly loved regardless and I’ve got an amazing family! I’ve had a feeling sorry for myself day today but tomorrow is a new day and pull up my big girl pants and carry on! Haha!!

yay for no sickness a day @Reiko_ctu hope it continues for you xx

When do you find out @Suggerhoney

we’ve booked in for a private tomorrow but it feel like with the 1 in 3 result I might go for the invasive test too!

I am in the UK but up in the north west! My husband is organising who too book it with bless him!

thibk I’m just a bit shocked right now! Like my head is a mess but trying to think positively snd if it is then he/she will be loved snd cared for

Today was working day 1 hon.
Because mine was a second blood draw and I've already been waiting for almost 3 weeks they said the results may come back alot sooner but the latest they can take is 10 working days.
Hope it won't take that long because that will 5 weeks of waiting altogether.
We are in the south west.
Are u having the scan and bloods done on the same day?

I have read things were womon got a 1 in 4 and there babies ended up being healthy.

I will not be having the amnio. We have decided to keep the baby and I don't want to risk it incase I miss carry.
We had 4 early losses last year so if the Harmony comes back high risk too we will just carry on with the pregnancy and hope for the best.

My DH is adamant our results will come back all good but I'm not so sure.
I know 1 in 33 isn't as high but it still does worry me.

I really hope and pray we both get good news hon.
It's such a horrible position to be put in. For the last 3 weeks I have been so anxious and I haven't been sleeping properly.
I've just been so worried.
I nearly cancelled our gender scan but DH wanted to still go and I'm really glad we did now.
We keep getting told at every scan that baby looks perfect so I'm praying that's a good sign.
The waiting for the results is so hard but I've just been taking it day by day.
Really hope we both get good news hon.
I'm so sorry ure going through this.
<3

Thank you so much for your lovely messages! So glad I’ve got this group! What will be will be. This baby will be so incredibly loved regardless and I’ve got an amazing family! I’ve had a feeling sorry for myself day today but tomorrow is a new day and pull up my big girl pants and carry on! Haha!!

If u go with Baby Bond hon its £400

Still alot of money. I think if u get a high risk result they should do these tests for free.

Today was working day 1 hon.
Because mine was a second blood draw and I've already been waiting for almost 3 weeks they said the results may come back alot sooner but the latest they can take is 10 working days.
Hope it won't take that long because that will 5 weeks of waiting altogether.
We are in the south west.
Are u having the scan and bloods done on the same day?

I have read things were womon got a 1 in 4 and there babies ended up being healthy.

I will not be having the amnio. We have decided to keep the baby and I don't want to risk it incase I miss carry.
We had 4 early losses last year so if the Harmony comes back high risk too we will just carry on with the pregnancy and hope for the best.

My DH is adamant our results will come back all good but I'm not so sure.
I know 1 in 33 isn't as high but it still does worry me.

I really hope and pray we both get good news hon.
It's such a horrible position to be put in. For the last 3 weeks I have been so anxious and I haven't been sleeping properly.
I've just been so worried.
I nearly cancelled our gender scan but DH wanted to still go and I'm really glad we did now.
We keep getting told at every scan that baby looks perfect so I'm praying that's a good sign.
The waiting for the results is so hard but I've just been taking it day by day.
Really hope we both get good news hon.
I'm so sorry ure going through this.
<3

You are so lovely! I really understand how worried you must have been and you have waited so long. I am sending you the most love and will be praying for us to get the results that mean our babies are healthy and safe! I hope you are not waiting much long and how anxious you must have been all this time!

We are having the bloods and the scan in one day. The closest place for us around here was £500 and I agree we shouldn’t have to pay!

I was such a mess in the hospital when they told us! I wish my husband was there! I can’t believe they give such news Over the phone usually!! Think I’m gonna ask work for a little while off Jusy to process what’s happened really!

hope everyone else is ok! Love this little group of ours x

@angie90 sorry you got that news. I can imagine how worried you must be. It’s honestly so weird how we have to pay for such important things.

asf I’m still in this roller coaster of sick one minute good the next. I hate it

On and off. Mostly off. I can have few bites throughout the day, haven’t gotten to the stage where I’m sitting down and eating a whole meal.

On and off. Mostly off. I can have few bites throughout the day, haven’t gotten to the stage where I’m sitting down and eating a whole meal.
Well I know for me my goal was just to stay out of hospital which I didn’t manage last time but have this time! So hopefully you can stay out of the hospital.
I’ve switched to club soda with a bit of orange juice instead of the ginger ale and it’s manageable to drink and keep my hydrated! I’m seeing the light at the end of the tunnel at 11 weeks here.

Are you constipated at all? I’m finding what little food I have been able to eat isn’t coming through very nicely if you know what I mean!

You’re amazing hun and I’m sure baby will be just right when you meet him/her xx keep your chin up!!

Yeah I try to avoid the hospital, already been once for fluids but not been there again.

yeah constipation is real, I’m taking some fibre supplements to help so it’s so far giving me relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->