October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq thats a great thing! Little steps hey!

so I missed my FaceTime with my consultant yesterday as I was so late out of my scan and was then travelling in the car with the kids. I got a letter today saying she’s requested another scan?! Late may. I guess I’ll see if a dating scan letter turns up next week. The guy that scanned me said all looked ok so surely it can’t be anything to do with that? And a blood results wouldn’t be that quick. I’m feeling a bit worried as I know I’m referred because of my molar?! Maybe I should try call her on Monday? Try clear up why?

@Suggerhoney congratulations on your baby boy!!!! Yay!!! This is amazing news. The video!!!! Oh my days.... so so cute. Let’s hope these results come back quickly!!!! Xxx

Thank you so much hon. I really hope the results don't take long and come back all good that will be just the best.

No mistaking that one. Definitely a boy congratulations.

Hahaha boys do make me LOL not shy all on show out and proud lmao.

@Suggerhoney great scan pictures and that video oh my so cute.

Congratulations on your little boy:) xx

Thank you hon I can't believe he was waving it made me melt <3

Congratulations on your boy. Love the video he’s waving at us.

He's saying hello haha.

@Suggerhoney how sweet is that video!! I love the little wave. Congrats on team blue!! :) @Reiko_ctu I'm sorry you are feeling so poor. I really hope as the weeks go on you start to feel a bit. better. It's miserable to feel sick like that.

As for me, I was still feeling queasy and my OBGYN suggested to take a unisom at bedtime with a B6. It worked like a charm and I went from almost throwing up all day to only feeling the occasional nausea randomly throughout the day. What a game changer!

I have my first ultrasound in 4 days. I will be 7+5 then. I'm still irrationally terrified that we'll find an MMC, but I'm trying to stay positive. I never did well mentally in the first trimester. I feel a lot more secure once I start seeing a bump, feeling baby, etc.

@daniyaaq thats a great thing! Little steps hey!

so I missed my FaceTime with my consultant yesterday as I was so late out of my scan and was then travelling in the car with the kids. I got a letter today saying she’s requested another scan?! Late may. I guess I’ll see if a dating scan letter turns up next week. The guy that scanned me said all looked ok so surely it can’t be anything to do with that? And a blood results wouldn’t be that quick. I’m feeling a bit worried as I know I’m referred because of my molar?! Maybe I should try call her on Monday? Try clear up why?

It can't hurt to call and ask why. I'm sure if there were a reason they would have told you why. I bet you are correct and they are just being overly cautious. Let us know what they say. Thinking of you!

@sil thanks lovely. I think I’m just being paranoid. I feel like I’ve been so lucky with having 5 healthy babies... what if this ones not. Bring on the 20 week scan for a full over check. We haven’t told anyone and I feel like until this 20 week scan is done i can’t share x

@sil I know what you mean! The unknown is scary. I like having a bump and proper baby movements so you know baby is ok. Big hugs x

Reactions: sil
So my bump has really grown alot I'm in maternity clothing now and I love love love my maternity jeggings from H&M there sooooo comfortable. I had them with my son and loved them then too. Maternity top also H&M will definitely be going in there soon now the shops are re opening.
I've also added a photo of what's left of the gender cakes haha.
Dd didn't have a melt down this time she was actually happy to he having another baby brother so I was pleasantly surprised about that.

Will catch up on rest of thread later. Just doing laundry:laundry: oh the joys lol.

20210410_152706.jpg 20210410_155004.jpg

20210410_152725.jpg

@Suggerhoney how sweet is that video!! I love the little wave. Congrats on team blue!! :) @Reiko_ctu I'm sorry you are feeling so poor. I really hope as the weeks go on you start to feel a bit. better. It's miserable to feel sick like that.

As for me, I was still feeling queasy and my OBGYN suggested to take a unisom at bedtime with a B6. It worked like a charm and I went from almost throwing up all day to only feeling the occasional nausea randomly throughout the day. What a game changer!

I have my first ultrasound in 4 days. I will be 7+5 then. I'm still irrationally terrified that we'll find an MMC, but I'm trying to stay positive. I never did well mentally in the first trimester. I feel a lot more secure once I start seeing a bump, feeling baby, etc.

I'm hoping that's a little wave saying Hay mum I'm all good in here nowt wrong with me hehe.

So happy for u @Suggerhoney :) I knew u was having a boy, 4 weeks today until my gender scan, I can't wait xx

Hehe I know u did hon.
I crave marmite too which is a giveaway it's salty.
Was always salty stuff with my boys and sweet with the 2 girls haha.

Oooow not long hon.
I have 4 weeks and 4 days untill my 20 week scan now. I will be 20+4 weeks.
Always get a bit nervous about that one because they check so much.

Erm.... I switch between the 2?! If I had to pick right now maybe boy?!?

See I thought girl at the very start but from about 8 weeks I had a boy feeling.
Then it got all mixed again..
My nanna took one look at me today and said boy just looking at my bump, this was b4 I told her haha.
How do nannas no these things haha.

@Suggerhoney your bump is so cute! I can’t wait for my bloat to go away and a true bump to show. You are looking great!!

They just know!!!!

They do don't they haha. My nanna is 84 bless her she turns 85 on September 11th so baby should be here just b4 her birthday.
She used to go up to random womon in the street if they had a bump and tell them what they were having haha.

@Suggerhoney your bump is so cute! I can’t wait for my bloat to go away and a true bump to show. You are looking great!!

It's so weird when the bloat goes away because I just looked like wasn't pregnant then about a week or so later my little bump strated. I had a little bump by 12 weeks but it's alot bigger now.
I know I will have another growth spurt at any moment.
By 20 weeks I'm normoly quite big.

I found the first trimester really really dragged but the 2nd trimester seems to be going by faster.
Still feeling sick tho and boobs hurt so just waiting for the 2nd trimester glow haha.

Aww @Suggerhoney your bump is so so cute! And a little boy wonderful!

my gender scan is just under 3 weeks and I’m so excited! This is my second snd my pregnancy is SO different. I have been so sick! Did people have different pregnancies with different genders or is it just a myth? X

Aww @Suggerhoney your bump is so so cute! And a little boy wonderful!

my gender scan is just under 3 weeks and I’m so excited! This is my second snd my pregnancy is SO different. I have been so sick! Did people have different pregnancies with different genders or is it just a myth? X

same every time with sickness just getting worse each time... apparently sickness is worse with girls and I have 3!

I have had nausea/sickness with all them but I would say the girls was much worse and lasted soooooo much longer!

@Suggerhoney dont you just love a wise old lady though. Big respect to some of them!

With my 2 boys I had 0 nausea. I didn’t even feel pregnant until probably 16 weeks when I started showing a little.

With my girl I was nauseous a lot (although never threw up) and I was showing by 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->