October/November Conkers 2021***

That gives me some hope this might be a girl then! I had no sickness with my little boy! I feel awful saying this but I’m worried I’m going to be upset if it’s a boy! I’ve always said I wouldn’t but everyday that goes past I become more obsessed with hoping this baby is a girl! I hope that doesn’t make me a bad person?! Everyone thinks boy haha!! So I think the sooner I find out the more I can get my head around it! I

That gives me some hope this might be a girl then! I had no sickness with my little boy! I feel awful saying this but I’m worried I’m going to be upset if it’s a boy! I’ve always said I wouldn’t but everyday that goes past I become more obsessed with hoping this baby is a girl! I hope that doesn’t make me a bad person?! Everyone thinks boy haha!! So I think the sooner I find out the more I can get my head around it! I
Sounds like a girl to me :). Do you have a scan pic?

That makes me wonder if I’m having a boy. I’m sick but I’m not nearly as bad as I was with last 2 girls. I feel like if I think about it too much I’m going to start having a preference and then get disappointed, so for now I’m just not thinking too much about gender.

@Suggerhoney really pretty bump, I’m wondering if I’ll have a bump this time, last two times I have remained small till well into my 7th month, I would only show if I’m wearing tight tops.

no I don’t think your a bad person. You know whatever flavour baby is you’ll love it. I’m sure we all have a slight preference when we are pregnant.

I’m still unsure wether to find out?!

I had bad gender disappointment with my DS2. Ironically, now that I have a DD, DS2 is my most calm child, he loves dancing and tea parties, he always steals DDs nail polish to paint his nails, and even at 5 years old he’d snuggle all day if you’d let him. DD on the other hand is wild and independent and loves trucks and mud. You just never know

that aside, gender disappointment is normal and real and does not make you a bad mom or bad person. If you need anyone to talk to about your fears ever I am here for a listen.

I don’t know how to quote multiple peoples posts sorry! Haha!!

Yeah I’m thinking @daniyaaq thsy I’ve over thought it? Will you be finding out?

Thank you @Mummy2Corban I feel like a bad person! But know they will be loved unconditionally! Have you found out before?

@sil thank you I think finding out will let me process it! I love the difference in your boys personalities snd forgot for a second that just because they are another boy doesn’t mean they won’t be a different person to my DS. My DS is hilarious and the love of my life so I’d actually be obsessed with another little copy of him haha!! Did your gender disappointment stop when they were born or before? Sorry if it’s too personal to ask! X

@angie90 i found out at 16 weeks he was a boy. I mourned for quite awhile, but somewhere around probably 30 weeks things flipped for me. What helped was decorating his nursery, buying some new sweet boy outfits for him, and talking to DS1 about how he’s going to have a brother and imagining their bond. It’s different for everyone and people take different amount of times to grieve - it is a loss of the idea of a daughter and it’s definitely ok to feel that way. I hope you get your girl, but if you don’t I just know you’d love your son as well once you have some time to process. Hugs!

@Mummy2Corban i vote find out this time. It can’t hurt!

@angie90 that does look like a girl to me!

honestly I’d like another girl because it’s be so much easier. On the other hand, 4 girls is a lot and we’d have a hard time with another girl name I think. But after having such a terrible beginning of pregnancy just to be able to not do something completely new with a boy would be nice tbh. But everyone else wants a boy. MIL is convinced we can’t make boys haha. My girls are all sooo lovely and calm and I worry a boy would be crazy!! My friends with boys have to run them ragged to get them to sleep at night because they’re so energetic. My girls can read and colour and play dolls all day and that’s enough for them.

but I won’t be disappointed if it’s a boy, it’ll just be different. We’ve always had good luck with potty shots at our 20 week scan so hopefully we do again or else I’ll do that sneak peak blood test that’s $90.

I don’t have a bump at all yet and I’m kind of worried... maybe I’ll pop in a few weeks but I kinda wonder if baby has stopped growing. Week 11 is the size of a lime... definitely don’t seem like I’m hiding a lime in me anywhere! I’m pretty skinny. Can’t recall how big I was in my previous pregnancies at this point!!

With my our eldest son I was sick from beginning to end. I felt sick the whole of first trimester and from 12 weeks I started throwing up and that continued untill I had him at 40 weeks.

With this one and our youngest son I felt sick on and off and sore boobs on and off. I was sick once with our youngest son at 11 weeks and the rest of the time I just felt sick like with this one.
I've not thrown up once but I've been close. I still feel sick now esp if I'm hungry and boobies are so sore and heavy.

With our 8 year diva DD lol. I stated feeling sick at 13 weeks but it was only if I smelled fried food. Was never sick tho.

Carvings tho were different.
With my boys including this one it's salty stuff. Cheese, meat, milk and early on pickled eggs haha.
With this one I can't stop eating marmite. I normally hate it but I just can't get enough of it. I have it everyday and I love milk too.

With both girls (I have a 18 year old from previous relationship)
My cravings were anything sweet.
That makes me wonder if I’m having a boy. I’m sick but I’m not nearly as bad as I was with last 2 girls. I feel like if I think about it too much I’m going to start having a preference and then get disappointed, so for now I’m just not thinking too much about gender.

@Suggerhoney really pretty bump, I’m wondering if I’ll have a bump this time, last two times I have remained small till well into my 7th month, I would only show if I’m wearing tight tops.

U mite start showing a bit earlier this time hon.
I'm always showing by 12 weeks but I found I was smaller this time at 12 weeks. It's only been the last week or so that it's got as big as it has now.
My belly keeps itching so think it's gonna pop again haha.
I normally look full term by 27 weeks.
I am small tho and pattie I'm 5ft 4 so I think it can only grow out lol.

So ladies we have a name.

Baby boys name is
Harley-Oliver William Arnold ❤

@angie90 I’m certain I don’t want to find out but everyone around me wants to so I might end up doing it for them.

@Suggerhoney i would love to show, always wanted to be nice and big in pregnancy but both my last pregnancies by the time I gave birth I was small and way under pre pregnancy weight.

Last edited:
@sil I’m certain I don’t want to find out but everyone around me wants to so I might end up doing it for them.

@Suggerhoney i would love to show, always wanted to be nice and big in pregnancy but both my last pregnancies by the time I gave birth I was small and way under pre pregnancy weight.

Oh bless u hon. I lost weight with this one but I've just gone 2 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight now.

I was 8st 12 b4 pregnancy then I dropped to 8st 4.
I weighed myself 3 days ago and I'm now 9st.
It's hard if ure actually being sick hon so don't beat ureself up. Every bump is beutiful big all small

Aaaaw @Suggerhoney beautiful name. I love it.

yeah i learnt to embrace it. Had fun with it taking lots of pictures on social media and have everyone be like you lied saying you pregnant in certain though now that I’m like it be cool to prank people, I’m not telling people just few friends and pop up with baby one day, this will now be the time I pop really big. Haha.

With my 3 girls I was sick a fair few times, with my boy I felt sick but wasn't ever sick, with this one I have only been sick 3 times and that's it! I have no clue what I'm having based off that lol x

@angie90 i think we all feel bad at some point. With the sickness I hate feeling it but I just wanted it to stop and then you feel bad for thinking that. I’ve never found out what we are having... team yellow x5! I’m unsure this time round.

@Suggerhoney what a lovely name. Any reasons behind it or just you like the names? I have a Huxley so I think Harley is lovely.

I’m quite tall and my body is fairly long so my bump takes a while to pop. I do get a fairly good bump in the end though!

@Suggerhoney who did you use for your private scan? We’ve been told we have a 1 in 3 chance of Down’s syndrome. My heart is breaking but trying to remain strong. We need to have the NIPT testing snd need to decide which company with?

@Suggerhoney who did you use for your private scan? We’ve been told we have a 1 in 3 chance of Down’s syndrome. My heart is breaking but trying to remain strong. We need to have the NIPT testing snd need to decide which company with?

Oh hun I'm so sorry, I ve got everything crossed that baby is just fine. I think a lit of the scanning companies also offer the test. My hospital also offers it. You have to pay but its discounted.

@angie90 im so sorry you have received this news. I have all crossed for you all right now. Hopefully @Suggerhoney will have some info for you. Did the hospital not give you any advice on where to go? Massive hugs lovely xx

@angie90 i think we all feel bad at some point. With the sickness I hate feeling it but I just wanted it to stop and then you feel bad for thinking that. I’ve never found out what we are having... team yellow x5! I’m unsure this time round.

@Suggerhoney what a lovely name. Any reasons behind it or just you like the names? I have a Huxley so I think Harley is lovely.

I’m quite tall and my body is fairly long so my bump takes a while to pop. I do get a fairly good bump in the end though!

We liked Oliver because we both like the film Oliver Twist and William is after DH step dad who is such a lovely man. Still can't believe my DH thought of Harley it's just such a nice name and different.

I'm a short arse hahahahaha. My DH is tall 6ft 1inch he calls me munchkin haha.

Oh no hon I'm so sorry. Its horrible getting those results. Mine came back 1 in 33 but I've done nothing but worry since.
We went with Baby Bond.
They are so good there and understanding.
I got my hospital screening results on the Tuesday 24th March and went In the following day for the NIPT ultrasound and blood test.
So that was almost 3 weeks ago now.
I unfortunately had to have more bloods taken.
We wud of had the results by now if it wasn't for that.
We now have up too another 10 working day wait.

How did ure scan go and do u know the NT measurements?
Mine was 2.0 mm at 12×6 weeks.
It will be in ure notes hon.

I wud just like to add that the hospital screening test can give false positives.
I really hope that's the case for you and me abs we both get good news with the NIPT blood results.
[-o<

So the scan went well I thought? It was NT- 2.88mm. the more I read now that’s probably bordering normal??
It is the bloods that have put me at 1 out of 3. I am only 30 so it’s not on age either?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->