October/November Conkers 2021***

Plus side of me being so sick - our 8 year old has started putting her 5 & 3 year old sister's to bed XD

Aaaw cute big sister. Good night hugs and kisses have been happening in my room this side. I don’t know if it’s because I’m working or what but my sickness is awful in the evening and I just hate it. Like I wanna finish work and rest not then worry about nausea and vomiting.

@angie90 you’ve got this girl. Your very lucky having such supportive family around you. Maybe a few days off work to process things might not be a bad idea. I hope your scan goes ok today.

@Reiko_ctu secret high 5 coming your way for not being sick. I don’t wanna say it out loud but I’m defo not feeling as bad. I’ve only been sick a handful of times over the last 2 weeks... I was being sick at least twice a day. Go big sister for putting her littles to bed!

You are so lovely! I really understand how worried you must have been and you have waited so long. I am sending you the most love and will be praying for us to get the results that mean our babies are healthy and safe! I hope you are not waiting much long and how anxious you must have been all this time!

We are having the bloods and the scan in one day. The closest place for us around here was £500 and I agree we shouldn’t have to pay!

I was such a mess in the hospital when they told us! I wish my husband was there! I can’t believe they give such news Over the phone usually!! Think I’m gonna ask work for a little while off Jusy to process what’s happened really!

hope everyone else is ok! Love this little group of ours x

Thank u hon
I prayed for us both last night b4 bed.
I got the news over the phone.
We had our dating scan and bloods done on the Friday, scan went really well and she said everything looked great.
Then on Tuesday we got the call. I new it was bad news I was in such a state my dh had to talk to the midwife and tell me which of the 3 came back high risk.
Out of the 3 u know DS is the best i know the other 2 are fatal but still getting that news Is hard.
No womon wants to hear that there baby mite not be healthy.
I had the NIPT scan and bloods done on the same day 2.
I hope we both get our results ASAP. I've found the waiting to be really tough. After 2 weeks of waiting and they call me saying they need more blood and not too worry because It doesn't mean anything is wrong. Easy for them to say when u have been waiting all that time and then I had to wait 3 days to go back in and have more blood done.
Today is working day 2 tomorrow marks 3 weeks since I had the NIPT done.
I really hope and pray we both get good news hon[-o<

Ladies I can’t imagine the waiting. And your so right no one wants to hear that they have a poorly baby. Hoping good results for you both. We are all here for you both cheering you on! You both got this!

@playgirl666 your results came through quickly! Glad your a low risk result!

I’m hoping mine come quickly seeing as my scan was the day after yours. I’m gutted I have to wait till the 20 week scan for them to look for the other 2 that the combined screening does. Silly baby for measuring to big!!!

Hello girls! SO;

Firstly we are so happy to be having another baby BOY! as much as I wanted a girl I am so pleased it’s a boy because if this baby does have DS I think he will be lucky to have a big brother and lots of boy cousins who he can play footie with! It also means we have to have another baby haha!!

The woman was amazing snd SO Patient! She scanned us for an hour but Jusy waiting on the photos to be emailed! The scan can’t tell us if he does or doesn’t! BUT all the warning signs for DS are not there bar a little question over the neck but again not a massive concern! This is really good news as if baby does have DS they should still be healthy which was obviously a huge worry!

We took bloods and we hopefully should out next Wednesday really! As much as today is amazing news it can’t say there is no chance snd 1 in 3 is still HUGE risk! Think she was a bit shocked by how high my risk was haha!! Feeling slightly better snd now Jusy got to wait! Thank you for all your lovely messages xxx

@angie90 firstly congratulations on your baby boy!!! I’m glad all looked ok with him and that he looks healthy. Hopefully your blood results come through quickly and all is ok. Have you thought about any names???

We’ve a fair few boys in this thread so far!!!

So the photos are not as good as I thought haha! But I don’t mind! They also got a little video of baby jumping which was cute! But don’t know how to upload that haha!

we don’t have any names yet really! (Thought he was a girl) haha! But I did like “Roddy” haha! My sister hates it tho!

he has a nasal bone which is apparently really significant as no nasal bone can suggest DS! There’s not much more I can do now but wait really! And I now totally understand how stressful this must have been for you @Suggerhoney so sending lots of love!

Anyways what will be will be snd we will do what we need to do for this little one

C1029CBF-73D2-496D-8ED1-ED28768AF5BE.png 1C201D99-3597-4E76-B834-8C3E7E7DAF1E.png

So the photos are not as good as I thought haha! But I don’t mind! They also got a little video of baby jumping which was cute! But don’t know how to upload that haha!

we don’t have any names yet really! (Thought he was a girl) haha! But I did like “Roddy” haha! My sister hates it tho!

he has a nasal bone which is apparently really significant as no nasal bone can suggest DS! There’s not much more I can do now but wait really! And I now totally understand how stressful this must have been for you @Suggerhoney so sending lots of love!

Anyways what will be will be snd we will do what we need to do for this little one

View attachment 1097290 View attachment 1097291
Lovely! Congrats on team blue... I thought it was a girl for you too haha! Good news about the nose too... I think you will have a healthy boy! Ugh I can’t wAit till we can find out the gender!!

Lovely! Congrats on team blue... I thought it was a girl for you too haha! Good news about the nose too... I think you will have a healthy boy! Ugh I can’t wAit till we can find out the gender!!
Thank you! Will you have an early scan? X

Hello girls! SO;

Firstly we are so happy to be having another baby BOY! as much as I wanted a girl I am so pleased it’s a boy because if this baby does have DS I think he will be lucky to have a big brother and lots of boy cousins who he can play footie with! It also means we have to have another baby haha!!ect

The woman was amazing snd SO Patient! She scanned us for an hour but Jusy waiting on the photos to be emailed! The scan can’t tell us if he does or doesn’t! BUT all the warning signs for DS are not there bar a little question over the neck but again not a massive concern! This is really good news as if baby does have DS they should still be healthy which was obviously a huge worry!

We took bloods and we hopefully should out next Wednesday really! As much as today is amazing news it can’t say there is no chance snd 1 in 3 is still HUGE risk! Think she was a bit shocked by how high my risk was haha!! Feeling slightly better snd now Jusy got to wait! Thank you for all your lovely messages xxx
awwww congatulations hon on team blue I got on my knees last night and prayed we both get good news with these results. im glad u wont have to wait as long as me for the results and u cud get them as early as next wednesday. cant believe ive been waiting for 3 weeks now.
glad all looked good on the scan. my scans have all been great too. she said on saturday he looks perfect going by scan but i know it doesnt rule it out.
waiting for these results is horrible.
i really hope i hear back soon and its really good news. i really hope that for u too.

our baby has a really pronounced nose too and i was told babies with down syndrome tend to have flat noses.

im praying the fact that both our wee boys look healthy on scan that it is a really good sign all is well and both our babys will be completley healthy. [-o<

@angie90 cute scan pictures. It’s great he has a nasal bone specially if that’s one of the flags for DS. Got all crossed for both you ladies!

I don’t even know where to begin with names!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->