October/November Conkers 2021***

@Penguin20 third tri is weird it feels slow and quick at the same time.

have a full day of appointments today including another scan.

I finally cracked the code. The sonographer has suddenly become chatty with me. I guess that’s what happens when you have 5 scans in. Was quite amusing to see, didn’t think he could talk that much.

Bub growing. Struggled to get head measurements with head hurried in my pelvis

So funny, I know I’ve been the most vocal about never doing this pregnancy thing again… I don’t think I will desire to have another but I think I will miss laying in bed feeling her move in my tummy. A few weeks ago I wouldn’t because she was hurting me so bad but lately with less space her movements are just rolly type with a few heels and elbows in there so it’s not really bothersome. And she’s lovely that she responds anytime I rub my belly, she gives me a little roll or kick to know “I’m ok.” Can’t wait to meet her. With the exception of when she has the hiccups. That is the worst feeling in my tummy, I hate it.

not sure if the sweep will work tom. Haven’t gotten the car seat out and installed or anything yet or crib set up lol.

@topazicatzbet really looking forward to your news!! Hope you’re having a nice relaxing last night being pregnant and hope it goes so smoothly tomorrow.

I finally cracked the code. The sonographer has suddenly become chatty with me. I guess that’s what happens when you have 5 scans in. Was quite amusing to see, didn’t think he could talk that much.

Bub growing. Struggled to get head measurements with head hurried in my pelvis
Did they measure your cervix at all or just baby? Wonder if it’s shortening yet! You’re ready to go any day. I bet he’ll be a nice healthy boy but just teeny! Excited for you xx

So I’ve spent all weekend cleaning out my room, closet, bathroom, absolutely decluttering and getting rid of dust bunnies etc, so it’s ready for the crib to go up. I would feel so
Overwhelmed adding baby and her diapers and burp cloths and change pad etc to a cluttered room. So it’s all
Complete.

but in the meantime my kids have destroyed the rest of the house, oh dear :(

Did they measure your cervix at all or just baby? Wonder if it’s shortening yet! You’re ready to go any day. I bet he’ll be a nice healthy boy but just teeny! Excited for you xx
I should have asked him to measure my cervix didn’t think of it. I was thinking of getting midwife to do a cervical check but I’m worried I’ll become too disheartened if nothing has happened

@daniyaaq 3rd tri is definitely a weird one,

@topazicatzbet good luck today and what a great bump for the last picture

@Skye75 How exciting that baby will be here sooner

@Reiko_ctu it is annoying when you get one room sorted to then find the kids trashing another room, think it’s a specialty of there’s, luckily with just the DD at home I managed to get the house into a reasonable condition just a few more things to go that I can’t do till I finish work as need to put away all my work stuff

@Reiko_ctu youve got to keep us updated on this sweep business! I wonder if it will kick things off?! Isn’t that the way when you clean and tidy one area another gets trashed. If I do I good clean and tidy I go downstairs and I feel as though the kids have gotten every out and played with nothing! Glad you got what you want sorted though! Nearly all ready set for the baby!

@topazicatzbet im gonna keep checking in!!!! Cannot wait for your news!

@daniyaaq i think people are funny! You think someone is rude or quiet and then all of a sudden they don’t stop talking. Glad his soften though! Are they still happy to keep baby cooking!? Is the covid situation still going on in your hospital? When I had my examination in labour I was only 2-3 cm but an hour later he was born so all could still be ok!

@Skye75 great news you have a date now!

@Penguin20 it sounds as though your slowly getting organised for baby! So exciting!

I know I keep saying it but I’m so
Excited for the next lot of babies! So so close ladies xx

@topazicatzbet best of luck can’t wait for your news.

Its 1am here and just heading to bed. Bad of me to be up so late. Sweep in 10 hrs!

@Mummy2Corban for now yes. But I do see the OB Wednesday to review all results, had to do random Glucose test and some liver function tests, others I can’t remember.

I’m also aware of how quick things progress all my births have been exactly like that 2cm at first check then within an hour baby is out. But your heart still kind of sinks when you hear that you are only 2cm and the midwife give you the you could be here all night talk.

@Reiko_ctu how exciting. Fingers crossed it works.

Thanks ladies. They have just taken the lady before me down so hopefully 1-1.5 hrs tops. They are doing 6 elective sections today.

@daniyaaq yeah that’s why babies no2-5 I never had an examination. This time round I felt awful when she said 2-3cm! I was like your kidding but luckily things happened quickly but it’s the unknown isn’t it.

@topazicatzbet oooo exciting! Hopefully nothing changes you being next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->