Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

Hi all. I appologize un advance for the novel. I've been quietly lurking these past few days for the most part... I always seem to lose hope around this time. I went into this month with such a good feeling (heck even last month I had good feelings about a possible Feb due date), even my youngest just yesterday told me he hears another baby in my tummy! (He's autistic and very intune with his senses, and the kids do not know we are trying, so it was totally random) but I'm 9 dpo today and took another test this morning, and of course it was negative once again.

Logically I know it's still slightly on the early side and that this could still change, but realistically no matter how much I tell myself that, it's not going to change anything. It's just that sucky intuitive feeling that you know you're out (yet again) getting to me. Though the lines of intuition have definitely begun to blur with both hoplessness and desperation. I just wish I knew for sure what obstacles are standing in our way. Why? Why after 18 cycles in do I have nothing to show for it?

At this point I feel like it's never going to happen naturally, but the husband still isn't on board with getting assistance. We had such excellent timing this month too! I really don't know what more we can do on our own.

If anyone has any recommendations on a good indept fertility test that I can buy and do from home, (that won't break the bank) I'd be interested in seeing what my hormones look like. I know its no replacement for actual medical advice, but I just need some answers. Not that I have any reason to believe I'm the one with fertility issues all of a sudden, but the "what if" is always looming over my head lately..and when it comes to fertility, military drs won't take a look at the woman until the male has been ruled out, so if I want testing done, it would be out of pocket either way.

Praying for a miracle... but I feel like it will be on to cycle 19 soon..

Hi all. I appologize un advance for the novel. I've been quietly lurking these past few days for the most part... I always seem to lose hope around this time. I went into this month with such a good feeling (heck even last month I had good feelings about a possible Feb due date), even my youngest just yesterday told me he hears another baby in my tummy! (He's autistic and very intune with his senses, and the kids do not know we are trying, so it was totally random) but I'm 9 dpo today and took another test this morning, and of course it was negative once again.

Logically I know it's still slightly on the early side and that this could still change, but realistically no matter how much I tell myself that, it's not going to change anything. It's just that sucky intuitive feeling that you know you're out (yet again) getting to me. Though the lines of intuition have definitely begun to blur with both hoplessness and desperation. I just wish I knew for sure what obstacles are standing in our way. Why? Why after 18 cycles in do I have nothing to show for it?

At this point I feel like it's never going to happen naturally, but the husband still isn't on board with getting assistance. We had such excellent timing this month too! I really don't know what more we can do on our own.

If anyone has any recommendations on a good indept fertility test that I can buy and do from home, (that won't break the bank) I'd be interested in seeing what my hormones look like. I know its no replacement for actual medical advice, but I just need some answers. Not that I have any reason to believe I'm the one with fertility issues all of a sudden, but the "what if" is always looming over my head lately..and when it comes to fertility, military drs won't take a look at the woman until the male has been ruled out, so if I want testing done, it would be out of pocket either way.

Im sorry you’re going through this and you definitely still have time. FX for your bfp in the next day or two! Have you tried the menstrual cup any other cycle besides March? I remember you & i were the ones doing that (i believe). It worked for me the first month i used it for conceiving both my kiddos. March was my 11th cycle trying and the only time i used it for conceiving this baby. Idk there might be something to it. Tmi but march cycle dh and i baby danced one sunday morning and i put the cup in and we went to church. LOL! I used it at night time too after bd. Makes sense to me that you’re not losing all dh’s deposit of …hope? (Let’s just call it hope) after one sneeze!
I’m so sorry all you ladies who are waiting for your bfp. I’ve been following and cheering you on.

Im sorry you’re going through this and you definitely still have time. FX for your bfp in the next day or two! Have you tried the menstrual cup any other cycle besides March? I remember you & i were the ones doing that (i believe). It worked for me the first month i used it for conceiving both my kiddos. March was my 11th cycle trying and the only time i used it for conceiving this baby. Idk there might be something to it. Tmi but march cycle dh and i baby danced one sunday morning and i put the cup in and we went to church. LOL! I used it at night time too after bd. Makes sense to me that you’re not losing all dh’s deposit of …hope? (Let’s just call it hope) after one sneeze!
I’m so sorry all you ladies who are waiting for your bfp. I’ve been following and cheering you on.

I haven't tried it again but maybe I will. I kinda felt like it spilled out before I could put it in haha but that's probably not thr case. Maybe I'll give it another go next cycle.

I haven't tried it again but maybe I will. I kinda felt like it spilled out before I could put it in haha but that's probably not thr case. Maybe I'll give it another go next cycle.
Definitely try it again! There's nothing lost trying. It's got me where I am now three times! x

@Pink.Rose
Im absolutely feeling you love. 16 cycles in now and its so so hard.
My son took us 11 cycles which i thought was hard, but compared to this, that feels like nothing!
I know that exact feeling of hopelessness and desperation. And the awful worry of it never happening.
I know we have concived 3 times but all were losses and here we are cycle 5 since that 3rd loss and nothing but bfn.
It sucks.
9dpo is still early. I really hope you get a nice surprise tomorrow.

That is so sweet that your son said that. And hopefully he is correct. Fingers crossed for a bfp in the next few days.

I thought I ovulated on Thursday but feeling crampy this afternoon and achy in my legs which i usually get when I ovulate so now I'm afraid I've not gotten things as good as I thought:sad2:

highly recommend the Hertility home hormone test. It covers everything you need to know including AMH. I did one in April and it highlighted my Thyroid being underactive and also kicked my gps arse into checking me for endo after 10+ years of asking.

highly recommend the Hertility home hormone test. It covers everything you need to know including AMH. I did one in April and it highlighted my Thyroid being underactive and also kicked my gps arse into checking me for endo after 10+ years of asking.

Looks like a great test, but unfortunately I'm in the US and they only ship to the UK and Ireland at the moment.

@Pink.Rose :hugs: I totally get the frustration of it all! I’m in the UK so probably can’t help with places to get home testing done. Hopefully you can find something. I’ve used one here where you prick your finger to fill up a vial of blood to send off. It was quite difficult getting enough! There’s also private scan places here that do fertility testing so maybe worth looking in that in the states?

@josephine3 it was definitely a chemical and the bleeding is pretty bad at the moment so having a bit of a rough time. I don’t feel like I’m ready to give up with TTC completely but at the same time 2.5 years of it has worn me down. I just want to add to my family as it doesn’t feel complete yet. I hate that it’s so hard! How’s things with you?

Please let me know if I’ve missed anyone off the front page and I’ll get it updated!

I'll be testing around the 28th if I don't ovulate sooner than that!

@Pink.Rose :hugs: I totally get the frustration of it all! I’m in the UK so probably can’t help with places to get home testing done. Hopefully you can find something. I’ve used one here where you prick your finger to fill up a vial of blood to send off. It was quite difficult getting enough! There’s also private scan places here that do fertility testing so maybe worth looking in that in the states?

@josephine3 it was definitely a chemical and the bleeding is pretty bad at the moment so having a bit of a rough time. I don’t feel like I’m ready to give up with TTC completely but at the same time 2.5 years of it has worn me down. I just want to add to my family as it doesn’t feel complete yet. I hate that it’s so hard! How’s things with you?

Please let me know if I’ve missed anyone off the front page and I’ll get it updated!

Thanks. I'm finding several options for kits I can buy and do from home? It's just hard to know which to choose and they are all pretty pricey.

Oh @jellybeanxx I’m so sorry love :hugs: are the fertility meds covered there? Can you give them another go when you’re ready? I wish it wasn’t so hard and I hope you have a rainbow on board soon x

Hi Ladies, I’m cautiously back. I haven’t done any testing this month just gone with the flow should technically be in the two week wait so will see what happens… will test on the 22/6 if no aunt flow by then.

hope everyone is going well and congrats to any bfp’s we so far this month.

I'll be testing around the 28th if I don't ovulate sooner than that!

Will add you on, all the best!

Oh @jellybeanxx I’m so sorry love :hugs: are the fertility meds covered there? Can you give them another go when you’re ready? I wish it wasn’t so hard and I hope you have a rainbow on board soon x

Thanks lovely, I did two rounds of letrozole that I paid for privately but don’t think I can face continuing to do it, it really impacted my moods and I need to be in a better place mentally for my kids. We won’t stop trying as such but I’m trying to take the pressure off and we’re focusing more on getting ourselves ready to be assessed for adopting.
Hope you’re keeping well!

Hi Ladies, I’m cautiously back. I haven’t done any testing this month just gone with the flow should technically be in the two week wait so will see what happens… will test on the 22/6 if no aunt flow by then.

hope everyone is going well and congrats to any bfp’s we so far this month.

Good luck! Will add you to the front page too!

Almost there ladies!

Attachments

• 20230612_191343.jpg
    20230612_191343.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 12
@jellybeanxx it's so good to see you back. Hope you hang around a bit longer I would love to see you get that sticky bfp! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->