Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Welcome to the June testing thread. It’s been a few months since I’ve started one of these but the last one I started was full of BFPs…
Except for me :haha: hoping this one brings me and some others more luck. So let me know if you wanted to be added to the list!

1st
2nd
@jellybeanxx :angel:
3rd
@Fuchsia1412
4th
5th
6th
@PinkCupcakes
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
@Pink.Rose
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
@NightFlower
21st
@Snackqueen
22nd
@Xxenssial
23rd
24th
@josephine3 :bfp:
25th
26th
27th
28th
@Kiwiberry
29th
30th

Last edited:
Can you add me for June 20th. That might change after I do opks.

I'm Giving my body a reboot and not ttc this cycle as I am taking a quick break, After my loss last cycle. So I will be testing in late June.

Thanks for making the thread and I wish everyone the best of luck!!

:dust:

I was waiting foe someone to make a June thread <3

Can you put me down for the 12th?

Can you add me for June 20th. That might change after I do opks.

I'm Giving my body a reboot and not ttc this cycle as I am taking a quick break, After my loss last cycle. So I will be testing in late June.

Thanks for making the thread and I wish everyone the best of luck!!

:dust:

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:
Have added you onto the list.

I was waiting foe someone to make a June thread <3

Can you put me down for the 12th?

I’ve added you on. Best of luck!

I’m 4DPO with temps still increasing and higher than usual for the TWW. I’m still getting loads of EWCM though. It’s so strange!

I’m 4DPO with temps still increasing and higher than usual for the TWW. I’m still getting loads of EWCM though. It’s so strange!
Thanks for adding my date. If it changes I'll let you know. Maybe the extra CM is a good sign that you may end up pregnant. I had a lot of it last cycle before and after my bfp.

I'm CD 7 today. We are going on a road trip this weekend and I will be temping but not bringing the OPKS. I'll take one as soon as we get home Sunday night though.

I'm here!! Just waiting on AF to begin CD1. Not sure when I'll test yet.

Lots and lots of :dust:

Commenting to silently stalk June ❤️ probably not going to track or anything. No IUI next cycle of this one fails. Just gonna wait and see what our doctor does to treat OH.

Hi can i please join.
10dpo today and another stinking BFN.
I new i wasnt pregnant with the no cramping or symptoms. Ive known im out since around 7dpo.
Af is due in a week and ovulation should be around cd11 cd12 so ill be testing the end of June but not sure what date yet. Depends on when i ovulate.
Probably wont be around that much as finding it so hard to be on here right now.
So many BFPs, just wish so much id get my sticky one too:cry:

I'm CD 7 today. We are going on a road trip this weekend and I will be temping but not bringing the OPKS. I'll take one as soon as we get home Sunday night though.

I hope you enjoy your road trip!

I'm here!! Just waiting on AF to begin CD1. Not sure when I'll test yet.

Hello! Best of luck :dust:

Commenting to silently stalk June ❤️ probably not going to track or anything. No IUI next cycle of this one fails. Just gonna wait and see what our doctor does to treat OH.

Hoping this cycle is the one for you, I’m so behind with everyone, did you do IUI this cycle?

Hi can i please join.
10dpo today and another stinking BFN.
I new i wasnt pregnant with the no cramping or symptoms. Ive known im out since around 7dpo.
Af is due in a week and ovulation should be around cd11 cd12 so ill be testing the end of June but not sure what date yet. Depends on when i ovulate.
Probably wont be around that much as finding it so hard to be on here right now.
So many BFPs, just wish so much id get my sticky one too:cry:

:hugs: I can completely understand that lovely, I definitely needed that break away from here for the head space. TTC can become so all consuming and while these boards are a wonderful support, it can be very difficult too. I’m always here if you need to chat xx

So because I’m not very sensible, I tested this morning :haha:

6DPO by the digi OPK but my temps look like I could maybe be 8DPO? I’m still getting loads of EWCM which is really strange.
I only had 25 mIU/mL tests which isn’t exactly helpful for early testing and probably made it a bit pointless! Here are the photos anyway, one untweaked and one tweaked…

IMG_0367.jpeg IMG_0370.jpeg

@jellybeanxx qe have all been there with the early testing I mean I was the queen of early testers :rofl: :blush: I can totally say its my fault for starting it all off lol xx

Oh it is 100% your fault man!!! :haha:

Found the rvi aswell paul got frustrated with it all :rofl: he was driving lol then he got us lost coming out as its no right turn so had to go left :haha: xx

@jellybeanxx
The only symptoms i did have the 3 times ive been pregnant since trying was extra cm. And from real early on too.
I have a good feeling about you.
And thanks.
Yeah i love the support on here but it breaks my heart seeing all the bfps and all i get is stinking bfn and seeing how far all the pregnant ladies are now and its just not happening for us. Its just all too much.
I sound so so bitter and I hate the person ive become.
Im happy for them but so very sad for myself.
I don't know if ill ever see a bfp ever again. Let alone a sticky one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->