Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

@josephine3 yeah it’s a bit awkward, not really sure if I’m meant to keep mine going or what to be honest? I was always quite happy to keep doing it :shrug:
Will pop you on the front page!
I’m still getting very heavy AF but I’m hoping I can get a bit more positivity back when this is over. I just want to ovulate and be in with a chance.

I’m just over a week into it now, feeling exhausted from it!

Thanks ladies

just an update from me, it was another ectopic and I’ve lost my other tube now.
So this is the end of my ttc journey

wishing you all the best

I’m really sorry to hear that xxx

If you want me stop my page i can @jellybeanxx if you want to carry on with this one. Ill just delete mine?

i still havent had af since april 5th but ive been having bloody cm for 4 or 5 days and cramping, ive no idea whats going on and just want af to hurry up because we have decided to try for one more which im excited about but cant do much until af shows up.. with my pcos my cycles are not regular.. its annoying

i still havent had af since april 5th but ive been having bloody cm for 4 or 5 days and cramping, ive no idea whats going on and just want af to hurry up because we have decided to try for one more which im excited about but cant do much until af shows up.. with my pcos my cycles are not regular.. its annoying

How strange hon. Has your af gone back to normal since you had your baby? Hope it shows up soon. Have you tested again?

It’s so frustrating when that happens! I have PCOS too and never know what’s happening with my cycles even with loads of careful tracking!
Might sound like a daft question, but any chance you could be pregnant already?

That's rough. I hope it ends soon for you.

Thanks lovely, it’s been a miserable couple of weeks with all of this!

@jellybeanxx did af stop yet? I hope it did.

@RedRose19 thats so frustrating. I hope af shows up soon.

I got a letter from the hospital saying that my apt to find out what caused my 17 week loss won't be until August!! Which will be 4 months after my loss. They told me 6 weeks. Just want to know what happened :-(

@Snackqueen thats awful they’re making you wait so long! Can you phone and see if they’ll at least put you on a cancellation list to get you in earlier?

AF finally stopped for me and I’ve been getting loads of EWCM so I did an ovulation test I had left over (so much for NTNP, I think I’ve been doing this too long to take a relaxed approach)
Does this look positive? I rarely get positive OPKs!

Attachments

• IMG_1782.jpeg
    IMG_1782.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
@Snackqueen thats awful they’re making you wait so long! Can you phone and see if they’ll at least put you on a cancellation list to get you in earlier?

AF finally stopped for me and I’ve been getting loads of EWCM so I did an ovulation test I had left over (so much for NTNP, I think I’ve been doing this too long to take a relaxed approach)
Does this look positive? I rarely get positive OPKs!

I would definetly say that’s positive hun

@jellybeanxx yes that definitely looks positive altho they can get darker than that I no fine well over the years with you they normally stay like that or they have for you in the past xx

Looks positive to me @jellybeanxx good luck!
Quick pic from me 7dpo wondfo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-092724.png
    Screenshot_20230621-092724.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230621-092756.png
    Screenshot_20230621-092756.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
Thanks everyone! Always a bit exciting to get a positive OPK!

@josephine3 I swear I see something on that but we all know my line eye probably can’t be trusted! Can you see it in person?

Also did this one too still not sure if I've got line eye too @jellybeanxx I'm terrible for it lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-170212.png
    Screenshot_20230621-170212.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230621-170147.png
    Screenshot_20230621-170147.png
    2 MB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads