Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

Thank you for the messages x yes it did rupture so they had no choice but to take it

@ehjmorris I'm so so sorry to be reading this I want to send you some gentle hugs I can't imagine what your going through xx

@ehjmorris
Im sat here in tears reading your last post. I cant believe this happened too you again and im so so saddened and so sorry. Sorry just doesnt feel enough but i just don't know the right thing to say.
Im generally beyond devastated for you my love. Such a lovely kind lady.
Oh love there just is no words.
From the bottom of my heart my thoughts are with you. Im sending so much love your way.
:cry:

Thanks ladies

just an update from me, it was another ectopic and I’ve lost my other tube now.
So this is the end of my ttc journey

wishing you all the best

oh I can’t believe this has happened to you again. There really are no words and I’m just absolutely devastated for you. I’m so, so sorry sweetheart. I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now. Sending so much love and hugs to you

@ehjmorris I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you must be feeling. Hugs.

@ehjmorris I am so sorry my lovely, sending you so much love :hugs: I’m always here if you need to chat. I wish I could come and give you a massive hug! I hope you’re being well looked after and are recovering as well as you can be.

@ehjmorris oh my gosh no, I can’t believe that happened to you, that is so unbelievably hideously awful. Sending so much love, I am furious and devastated for you, just so so sorry I wish that didn’t happen.

Somewhere between 7-9 dpo. It was negative this morning but it’s def here now. Swear it’s pink in person! Taken at 3 minute mark.
Guess we shall see what happens with the morning pee.

Attachments

• IMG_6495.jpeg
    IMG_6495.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6501.jpeg
    IMG_6501.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
@ehjmorris I am so so sorry. I have no words but sending the biggest of hugs hun. That is truly devastating xx

@ehjmorris
Ive not stopped thinking about you and i know its not alot but ive prayed for you. Ive prayed for guidance, peace and healing. But i sincerely wish you wasn’t going through this and i could do something to help.
I dont know what. Even as @jellybeanxx said i just wish you lived close to me so i could give you a big hug and be there for you to support you anyway i could.
I feel like with the amount of time us being in these testing groups ive gotten to know you. And i wanted to thank you for all the support you have given myself and the other ladles on here.
Im going to miss you so so much.
If you ever need someone to talk to im here for you. Just pm me on here. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram.
My Facebook is
Dannii-Marie Slater Arnold
And my Instagram is
Danniimarieslater1979
I can post my profile photo so you can find me easier.
Sending so much love your way. :flow:

Darker than last night’s.

Attachments

• IMG_6506.jpeg
    IMG_6506.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6508.jpeg
    IMG_6508.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
@ehjmorris
Ive not stopped thinking about you and i know its not alot but ive prayed for you. Ive prayed for guidance, peace and healing. But i sincerely wish you wasn’t going through this and i could do something to help.
I dont know what. Even as @jellybeanxx said i just wish you lived close to me so i could give you a big hug and be there for you to support you anyway i could.
I feel like with the amount of time us being in these testing groups ive gotten to know you. And i wanted to thank you for all the support you have given myself and the other ladles on here.
Im going to miss you so so much.
If you ever need someone to talk to im here for you. Just pm me on here. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram.
My Facebook is
Dannii-Marie Slater Arnold
And my Instagram is
Danniimarieslater1979
I can post my profile photo so you can find me easier.
Sending so much love your way. :flow:
Thank you for thinking of me, it still hasn’t quite sunk in yet as I am quite medicated from the pain still.
I’m not sure what I am going to do now but I’ll have to take time to figure it out

hope you’re okay and sending lots of luck your way.

Thank you for thinking of me, it still hasn’t quite sunk in yet as I am quite medicated from the pain still.
I’m not sure what I am going to do now but I’ll have to take time to figure it out

hope you’re okay and sending lots of luck your way.

Oh my love bless you.
What pain meds are they given u is it morphine? That stuff makes me so so woozy and sleepy.
Just give yourself time to heal love.
Like i said im here for you anytime.
And thank you for wishing me luck when your going through all this. Your so lovely.
Sending such huge hugs my love x

@ehjmorris I have no words that even sound enough. But I am truly sorry to read this, is absolutely beyond cruel, my thoughts are with you x

@ehjmorris I'm just now seeing all of this. I am so completely devastated for you. There are no words to say that even feel right. Life is so unfair sometimes. Sending you so much love. Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->