Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

@Laurabub84 @josephine3 thank you both so much for your kind words. Your support means so much :hugs:
I braved testing today as the bleeding still hasn’t started. Test is still showing positive but still very faint so I think it’s just a case of waiting it out. It’s the worst kind of limbo.

@Laurabub84 @josephine3 thank you both so much for your kind words. Your support means so much :hugs:
I braved testing today as the bleeding still hasn’t started. Test is still showing positive but still very faint so I think it’s just a case of waiting it out. It’s the worst kind of limbo.
I'm so sorry Jellybean. I hope things turn out OK. Waiting is the worst. :hugs:

I hope you ladies get your bfp’s soon!

Afm, looks like another early loss. Started spotting pink on Friday and it’s slowly gotten red with some uncomfortable pain so I went to ER and they did a scan and blood test and hcg is 3400 at either 5w2d or 6w4d and nothing seen in uterus.
I was expecting hcg to be a lot higher considering I got 3+ on clearblue on Friday night and that needs hcg level of 2750 at least so looks like I’m out yet again.
Go back for repeat blood tomorrow and scan in a week but if this ends how it always does this was my last go at ttc as I just can’t keep doing this.

so I want to wish you all the luck in the world that you all get your BFP’s

Afm, looks like another early loss. Started spotting pink on Friday and it’s slowly gotten red with some uncomfortable pain so I went to ER and they did a scan and blood test and hcg is 3400 at either 5w2d or 6w4d and nothing seen in uterus.
I was expecting hcg to be a lot higher considering I got 3+ on clearblue on Friday night and that needs hcg level of 2750 at least so looks like I’m out yet again.
Go back for repeat blood tomorrow and scan in a week but if this ends how it always does this was my last go at ttc as I just can’t keep doing this.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I'm so sorry :(

@jellybeanxx
That waiting and that limbo is the absolute worst. I was so hoping you would test again and get a surprise. So so genuinely gutted for you.
I will still keep you in my prayers that you will get that last precious wee rainbow baby love. Always there for you when ever you need. You know where i am. Sending such big but very gentle hugs.

@ehjmorris
Oh no im so saddened too see this.
Is there anyway you may be under 6 weeks so was too early too see anything?
I know im clutching at starws but holding onto hope that all will be ok. Is the bleeding heavy?
Oh love im so so sorry your going through this yet again. Its heart breaking.
My heart goes out to you and @jellybeanxx so so much.

If this is another loss @ehjmorris i will sure miss seeing you on these boards.
Do you have a FB or insta? Would love to stay in touch❤️

Oh hun, I’m just devastated for you. I hope you’re out of limbo soon. It’s so hard :hugs:

I really hope the bleeding stops and this isn’t a loss. If you are 5 weeks it would make sense that you wouldn’t have seen anything on a scan yet. Will be praying for you hun and hoping your next scan and bloods show baby’s healthy and growing.

I’m so sorry lovely :hugs:

10DPO evening, I hate when some of the dye stops on the strip and I can’t tell if it’s a faint line or dye run. I waited the full amount is time to wait to look at it, ugh!
That looks like a faint line I see to me anyway!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies

just an update from me, it was another ectopic and I’ve lost my other tube now.
So this is the end of my ttc journey

wishing you all the best

So sorry, sending love and gentle hugs x

Thanks ladies

wishing you all the best

Omg @ehjmorris I’m so sorry, there are absolutely no words that will comfort you right now. My heart goes out to you, my ectopic is something I will never forget, to go through it twice is beyond cruel. Ugh. I hope you heal physically and emotionally :hugs: again, I’m so truly sorry for your loss, sending you strength and love

Hey everyone. I’m somewhere between 7-9dpo. Wasn’t able to track ovulation cause I couldn’t afford the LH strips this month.
Symptoms: nausea, headaches, yellow discharge - pic attached, and a cramp uncomfortable enough to wake me up. Now after the cramp I just feel really bloated.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_6486.jpeg
    IMG_6486.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6487.jpeg
    IMG_6487.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6488.jpeg
    IMG_6488.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Thanks ladies

wishing you all the best
Sorry your having a ectopic pregnancy.
Heartbreaking I'm so sorry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members