Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

I am definitely feeling the ovulation pains today! I've always wanted a March baby, but looks like I would be due Feb 21st if we conceive this month. My birthday is early Feb., so I'd be absolutely fine with that too! I'm actually really hopeful right now, dispite this being cycle 18. So I hope that's a good sign this may finally be our cycle! We've gotten lots of baby dancing in this cycle as well. Fingers crossed!

I tested this morning and it was very faint so pretty sure I’m out, it’s been such a rollercoaster. I was so hopeful for this cycle after I’d ovulated. I just don’t understand why I can’t get/stay pregnant anymore. Maybe it’s my age? I’m not sure but after 2.5 years of trying I don’t think we can do it anymore. We said this would be our last cycle, trying not to make any major decisions while I’m feeling this sad though!
Oh no sorry to hear tests are lighter today. I totally understand how your feeling. As it's been almost 2 years of ttc for me and have only had losses. I was at the point of giving up but can't just yet because we want another so badly. Hope tests turn around and darken up. BIG HUGS ❤

Hey I'm over here I guess as af got me in the end..
@jellybeanxx oh I really hope this isn't a chemical for you xxx

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support!
We’re so desperate for another but I just don’t think a birth child is going to happen for us and we’ve been leaning towards adopting for a while. Maybe this is our sign that it’s time to pursue that option. I might go back to NTNP while we’re preparing for that and see what happens.

We’re so desperate for another but I just don’t think a birth child is going to happen for us and we’ve been leaning towards adopting for a while. Maybe this is our sign that it’s time to pursue that option. I might go back to NTNP while we’re preparing for that and see what happens.
:hugs:

Testing with my last 25 miu wondfo tomorrow morning and I'll be ordering more tests too. Thank I'm 11 / 12 DPO today. Af due Sunday.

And just like that.. I'm out! AF arrived without any warning. Back pain and cramps starting to kick in now. Next AF due 28th June

And just like that.. I'm out! AF arrived without any warning. Back pain and cramps starting to kick in now. Next AF due 28th June
:hugs: at least it won't feel too far away since you'll be able to still test again this month :).

I am going to use OPK for this next cycle for the first time ever! I know a little about what to do based on the random reading I've done on it over the years, but if anyone has any tips lmk. I am going to order the ultra accurate wondfo brand (that's the name lol).

Attachments

• 61RiYFfPu-L._AC_SL1200_ (1).jpg
    61RiYFfPu-L._AC_SL1200_ (1).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
:hugs: at least it won't feel too far away since you'll be able to still test again this month :).

I am going to use OPK for this next cycle for the first time ever! I know a little about what to do based on the random reading I've done on it over the years, but if anyone has any tips lmk. I am going to order the ultra accurate wondfo brand (that's the name lol).
I may do the same so welcome any tips too!

I caved and took my last test last night, it was obviously :bfn:. Ordered the 10 miu IC's, should be here tonight or tomorrow! Both a box of premom, and easy@home. I won't order the ovulation tests until I've confirmed whether or not I'm pregnant. I didn't realize the shelf life for these tests isn't very long.

@jellybeanxx
Im so so sad for you its just so incredibly cruel.

@Kiwiberry
Still bfn here too sigh. 16dpo today and still waiting on stupid AF. I hate this so so much.

@NightFlower
Any sign on af for you yet?

@LuluRose
Sorry about af love. Still waiting on mine 16dpo. Could come today tomorrow or Saturday. I use opks so can offer any help needed

I might cave and buy an FRER. I'll update with my test when I do.

@jellybeanxx
Im so so sad for you its just so incredibly cruel.

@Kiwiberry
Still bfn here too sigh. 16dpo today and still waiting on stupid AF. I hate this so so much.

@NightFlower
Any sign on af for you yet?

@LuluRose
Sorry about af love. Still waiting on mine 16dpo. Could come today tomorrow or Saturday. I use opks so can offer any help needed
No sign of af yet due Saturday. Counting down the days

Ugh I’m feeling so down, 10DPO, you’d think there would be at least a faint line by now… pretty sure I’m just out yet again

So sorry @jellybeanxx :hugs:

No sign of af yet due Saturday. Counting down the days

Mine shows at 16 or 17dpo but was 18dpo last cycle which was horrible. Im 16dpo today and still no sign. I hope she wont keep me waiting again like last cycle.

Ugh I’m feeling so down, 10DPO, you’d think there would be at least a faint line by now… pretty sure I’m just out yet again

Oh love im so sorry. Are you definitely 10dpo?
Hope you get a lovely surprise tomorrow.

Ok ladies
I think I will start a new testing group for june. Just cant bear the thought of poor @jellybeanxx carrying on with this with her having a chemical.
My heart is so broken for her right now.
I will start one and if @jellybeanxx feels she wants to carry on with this one then ill let her carry on.
Just know how shes feeling right now and its not a nice place to be at all.

New group is up.
June Berries Testing Thread x

Last edited:
Mine shows at 16 or 17dpo but was 18dpo last cycle which was horrible. Im 16dpo today and still no sign. I hope she wont keep me waiting again like last cycle.

Oh love im so sorry. Are you definitely 10dpo?
Hope you get a lovely surprise tomorrow.
Yes I’m definitely 10DPO, OPK confirmed and my boobs hurt, they always start to hurt after O. We have been trying for four years, we tried everything including meds and did four rounds of IUI, we were told IVF is our last option but we can’t afford it right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->