how did you get pregnant?

We weren't using anything - didn't plan to get pregnant, thought 'it wouldn't happen to me...' - then fell pregnant within the first month... x

Unprotected. Was off pill for 6 months then got pregnant.

Have been having unprotected sex for 6 years and 1 viable pregnancy and 1 mc. Odd how I haven't been pregnant more and a bit irritating tbh

It'll come hun... my mum and dad tried for 7 years after having me for another baby - then had 3 all within a year and a bit of each other.

Baby :dust: to you and Donna!! xx

I chose the unprotected option, because the day we conceived was unprotected. We weren't great at preventing pregnancy anyway, most of our sex was unprotected. I think we only used a condom twice (once 'cos I had thrush and once 'cos he was waiting for Chlamydia results :dohh: ) and other times the closest we got to being safe were anal and withdrawal.

I was pure apathy, not even naivety. But just before we broke up I got paranoid thinking that he was trying to get me pregnant and correctly thought that I might have been.

Well I wasn't sure what to put, so I put unprotected..
Me and OH started off using the pull out method, But one time he like 'half came' inside me, so I used an online ovulation checker and it said I already ovulated, So us being stupid just though, Oh we might as well just have unprotected till next month. Cleaver little me :blush:. I wouldn't change it though :) I wanted a baby quite young anyway, so Is not like I would have been devastated :)

I was on the pill. My friends and I thought it would be a great idea to go swimming in an underground cave in January. It was so cold I started to have crams like a period. I didn't miss any pills so I'm just assuming it messed my BCP up. Never asked a Doctor though so I can't be sure.

I was on the pill. My friends and I thought it would be a great idea to go swimming in an underground cave in January. It was so cold I started to have crams like a period. I didn't miss any pills so I'm just assuming it messed my BCP up. Never asked a Doctor though so I can't be sure.

:cold::shipw: sounds fun! :haha:

We used condoms for the first like 6 months, then used pull out up until we decided to TTC, got pregnant right away.

We weren't using protection & just pulling out, & then one time we pulled out a little too late :blush: I took the morning after pill a few hours later & found out I was pregnant a couple weeks later. I think DH has extremely eager sperm :rofl:

:cold::shipw: sounds fun! :haha:

My friends and I like going in caves. We went in a cave that hadn't been open to the public for several years as a welcome home party for a friend. Got dared to get in so I did. Never ever planning on doing that again. It was a very bad idea. That's my only guess as to me getting pregnant. Unless I'm truly unique enough to be in the small ratio that gets pregnant by sheer chance or immunity or what ever causes it :shrug:.

We were NTNP. My prescription ran out and I didn't get the refill in the second month of being off the pill I got pregnant. Wasn't planned but couldn't be happier.

Jacob was planned.
Evan I was on the pill. (I was 18 with Evan)

Planned, after a miscarriage

We didnt want to "replace" what we lost, but because I miscarried later on in my pregnancy, we had already bought things, made plans, felt like we already were parents, and then it was all taken away

So we started TTC, not straight away, but a few months down the line, and then I fell pregnant with twins, it was like it was meant to be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->