February & March 2022 miracles

Have my 2nd early scan today, going off my last scan I'm 8+6, going by when I ov'd I'm 9+2, but I'm utterly convinced there won't be a heartbeat :( it's been eating at me for about 2 weeks now.

Have my 2nd early scan today, going off my last scan I'm 8+6, going by when I ov'd I'm 9+2, but I'm utterly convinced there won't be a heartbeat :( it's been eating at me for about 2 weeks now.

Good luck hun, really hoping everything is ok, what time is the scan? im having one of those doubting days today to

Oh sweetheart bless u. I really hope and pray ure scan goes really really well.
Don't want to see no more sad news in this group.
Good luck hon. Thinking of you.

Good luck hun, really hoping everything is ok, what time is the scan? im having one of those doubting days today to

I had alot of doughts to early on. Its so hard and even more so when u have had previous miscarriages u just can't relax.
I still worry even now and I don't think it will stop until I have him in my arms.

I really hope everything turns out fantastic

Thanks ladies ❤️ despite my total lack of symptoms and utter miserable outlook, little jellybean is looking good I'm still in shock that there's something in there! Had no idea he'd do a normal u/s so had nervous peed right before I went in, but we caught the lump anyway, it's a pretty unclear pic, but it's mine :) I was measured twice at 8+3 and was panicking cuz I should be 8+6 by my last scan, but he caught one good pic and it was 8+6, the 6+2 one was vaginal so i guess it's time to accept this date as my real one until proven otherwise!

20210810_132836.jpg

Thanks lovely 2 days to go
Been a funny week
Feeling all sorts of everything
Emotional mess, nausea on and off insomnia ugh
Feels like massive hormonal surge
What week is it placenta takes over ?

Thanks lovely ladies <3 feeling just as un-pregnant as always here :mrgreen: but at least I can relax now and just thank my lucky stars that I'm one of the lucky ones! I hope my story helps those who are living with few symptoms that it can be fine <3

@missielibra great news, adorable little jellybean! :)

@patienceiav adorable scan <3

Sorry Ive been a little quiet.
Ds2 has had the worst luck. Gastro, salmonella (daycare), foot hand mouth disease. Hes doing good but hubby and I are switching hospital duties.

Had my scan this morning.
6+6 like my LMP. And a flickering heartbeat
View attachment 1101134
What an awesome scan hun
I’ve mine tomorrow I can’t wait

Sneak peek results are in. It’s a boy!

I’m simultaneously shocked and also not shocked.

Not shocked because I knew I felt too good to be having another girl I just felt boy from day 1.

But also still shocked because I identify as a mum of a girl because that’s all I am right now. I don’t think I can clean baby penis! Lol!

Sneak peek results are in. It’s a boy!

I’m simultaneously shocked and also not shocked.

Not shocked because I knew I felt too good to be having another girl I just felt boy from day 1.

But also still shocked because I identify as a mum of a girl because that’s all I am right now. I don’t think I can clean baby penis! Lol!
Oh what a surprise! Crazy!! Congrats!! I’m sure it will all come to you as you go. Although I felt the same speculating about having a boy after 3 girls!!

Oh what a surprise! Crazy!! Congrats!! I’m sure it will all come to you as you go. Although I felt the same speculating about having a boy after 3 girls!!
Thank you! I know I’ll be fine with cleaning a penis haha! Or if not it is an excuse for my fiancé to be in charge of nappies

I always wanted at least one of each and realistically I know that we are done after this pregnancy but I feel a little gutted - not because I don’t want a boy, but because I know 1 of each definitely means we are done for good. We both wanted one of each and I don’t think we can cope with ttc again (more so going through losses)

So I guess I have reverse gender disappointment? Or is it normal to feel like this when you are done but don’t really want to be? I think I’d feel the same if it was a girl - I’d be sad that I’d never experience raising a boy.

@loeylo aw that’s such a tough thing to be struggling with. This 4th baby is our definite final, and the 3rd was our agreed upon final but I couldn’t shake the feeling of wanting one more. I doubt it will go away after this one but I know I can’t handle being pregnant again. I think things only get tougher as you get older physically and I couldn’t handle it. It is great you get to experience raising one of each! But you never know, you might change your mind like we did in a few years.

AFM, I feel like I’ve been a bit absent from my kids lives (I mean not terribly) for the past 6 years because we’re always working on the next kid, so one huge thing I’m looking forward to is being able to really focus on our kids and the stages they’re at without worrying about making/growing another one! I don’t mean that to come off badly, like I don’t focus on my kids now but it will be easier when our family is complete to be very intentional with them.

@loeylo
Awwww congratulations on team blue hon.
U will Love being a mum to a boy. I actually find boys much easier than girls.
There also easier to clean because everything is on the outside and no poop up inside nooks and crannies. Boys are way more chilled and lazy too. My 8 year dd is like a whirlwind. And 18 year old dd has been hard work since day one. Very miss independent.
Where ad my boys are more layed back.
The only thing with boys is they do pee on u haha. So when changing nappies make sure to be prepared for the water fountain haha.

@pipsbabybean
Really hope and pray ure scan goes well.

Hey ladies,
I've been away on holiday for a week and just having a catch up.
@patienceiav aw what a great scan pic, so please everything went well.

@missielibra lovely scan, it is an amazing feeling seeing the flickering heart.

@loeylo congratulations on finding out you are having a boy.

I am currently 14 weeks 5 days, the last few weeks seem to have flown by. I cant remember whether I posted before I went away but i have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and trying to change to the diet while away was so difficult. At the coast all there is to offer is what you really cant have.
I got results of the down syndrome, edward and patau syndrome tests when I got home and very low chance baby has any of them which I am so relieved about.
I think I need to count myself very lucky but I haven't had any sickness yet, a couple of weeks ago I just had the nausea feeling. I am also having a feeling I am having a boy, I have no reason to say why just something I can't shake. We are booking a private scan for 1st September to find out which is also our wedding anniversary. I can't wait.

@loeylo aw that’s such a tough thing to be struggling with. This 4th baby is our definite final, and the 3rd was our agreed upon final but I couldn’t shake the feeling of wanting one more. I doubt it will go away after this one but I know I can’t handle being pregnant again. I think things only get tougher as you get older physically and I couldn’t handle it. It is great you get to experience raising one of each! But you never know, you might change your mind like we did in a few years.

AFM, I feel like I’ve been a bit absent from my kids lives (I mean not terribly) for the past 6 years because we’re always working on the next kid, so one huge thing I’m looking forward to is being able to really focus on our kids and the stages they’re at without worrying about making/growing another one! I don’t mean that to come off badly, like I don’t focus on my kids now but it will be easier when our family is complete to be very intentional with them.

We are definitely done at 2. Physically, this pregnancy so far has been way easier than with dd, but the logistics of going to 3+ kids just doesn’t work for us (eg bigger car, foreign travel being difficult) plus with the age gap we have we have been really lucky in not needing to pay for childcare. Df made it very clear early in the relationship he only wants two kids, and would only consider a third as a possibility if we had two of the same gender. He’s dead set on a vasectomy and I’ll probably get my tubes tied as well during my c section. We will be done done.

@loeylo
Awwww congratulations on team blue hon.
U will Love being a mum to a boy. I actually find boys much easier than girls.
There also easier to clean because everything is on the outside and no poop up inside nooks and crannies. Boys are way more chilled and lazy too. My 8 year dd is like a whirlwind. And 18 year old dd has been hard work since day one. Very miss independent.
Where ad my boys are more layed back.
The only thing with boys is they do pee on u haha. So when changing nappies make sure to be prepared for the water fountain haha.

@pipsbabybean
Really hope and pray ure scan goes well.

my dd is pretty chill in terms of not really running about and stuff but oh gosh she’s stubborn and high needs! I have only ever changed one baby boys nappy so I guess I will get used to how to do it but I just don’t know what I’m doing to start off with.

Hey ladies,
I've been away on holiday for a week and just having a catch up.
@patienceiav aw what a great scan pic, so please everything went well.

@missielibra lovely scan, it is an amazing feeling seeing the flickering heart.

@loeylo congratulations on finding out you are having a boy.

I am currently 14 weeks 5 days, the last few weeks seem to have flown by. I cant remember whether I posted before I went away but i have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and trying to change to the diet while away was so difficult. At the coast all there is to offer is what you really cant have.
I got results of the down syndrome, edward and patau syndrome tests when I got home and very low chance baby has any of them which I am so relieved about.
I think I need to count myself very lucky but I haven't had any sickness yet, a couple of weeks ago I just had the nausea feeling. I am also having a feeling I am having a boy, I have no reason to say why just something I can't shake. We are booking a private scan for 1st September to find out which is also our wedding anniversary. I can't wait.

I was the same, just sure it was a boy because I wasn’t that sick. I was so, so sick with dd and I’ve only vomited twice this pregnancy - once in a theme park so it doesn’t really count. I’m also hairier than normal

@Trixiebell wow hon I can't believe ure almost 15 weeks already. Where did that go it's flown.

Ooow the 1st of September is gonna be a exciting day for you and me both.
U get to find out gender and I get a growth scan that day and consultant to get my induction date. They want to do it at 37 weeks so will only have about 2 or 3 days to prepare.
But thankfully I'm all packed and ready.
3 more weeks for me and I hope it goes fast. Very done now lol.

@loeylo
U will be fine hon. Its just the peeing thing u have to get used too.
But that's more funny than anything haha.
Had to laugh at the I'm more hairy part. Hahahaha.
I was like that with Tommy but with this pregnancy my hair on my legs and stuff don't seem to grow.
But I do have peach fuz on my face.
I have brown parts on my face too. They call it the mask of pregnancy.
Had it with Tommy as well but not the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->