February & March 2022 miracles

@loeylo OMG that face is rather freaky :D won't even try to guess gender since i've never seen scan pics before! Glad all is well <3

@Bloblo you're 1000x stronger than me, i'd be off this site in a heartbeat if I MC :( super happy to cheer for you when you're ready for TTC again! <3

@missielibra sounds like good results! :) I bet the 2nd will be just fine <3

@missielibra
So glad it's just another erosion hon. That's why I had my bleeds with this one. I had bleeds at 6 and 15 weeks.
So happy all was good.

@Bloblo
Awww bless you ure such a little trooper wanting to continue this group hon. I really hope and pray u get ure rainbow soon.

@loeylo
Aww hello baby. So happy all went well.

Is there anything in particular that makes you think boy?

(I think boy too!)
No not at all, at this point just a “feeling” from looking at your scan pic… I’m not one of those people that can do ramzi theory or anything!!

No not at all, at this point just a “feeling” from looking at your scan pic… I’m not one of those people that can do ramzi theory or anything!!
It’s so weird because everyone here said boy for dd … as did all the guessing things (Chinese gender test, heart rate, and so on) but I just KNEW she was a girl.

I’m going to go get the rest of my scan pics from the car and compare them to dds

@loeylo
Oh my gosh the face is so creepy. I don't think I wud of noticed it if u hadn't said.
I've seen this on other ladies scabs too.

Got my 2nd beta

1st beta: 9810
2nd beta: 22 110

There was 72hours between. So its 54hours doubling time. But the doctor told me the higher the number, especially past 10 000, the doubling time is usually longer and she's not concerned.

Echo is Thursday morning so I guess we will see then!

Is anyone else having really vivid dreams and nightmares? It’s bad!

@missielibra it sounds to me like everything is going well :) it's true or doesn't double after a certain high nr, fingers crossed you can relax soon!

@loeylo sometimes! Like really vivid, last night I dreamt a cat identical to mine, except dirty, a boy, probably homeless, and un neutered, was trying to move into my place xD I tried chasing him off and even sprayed water in his face and the poor baby didn't go :( but he'd also been scaring my girl so I wasn't gonna put up with his crap (that part i just lived through irl when trying to adopt an ex feral) I was gonna put up flyers round the neighbourhood or I'd adopt him and castrate him haha! One of the nicer dreams, I had a dream about the baby being dead that was so vivid that i was destroyed for a day!

I cannot believe how many losses there have been on this thread
I was thinking this the other day
I know I was late to the thread but so many lovely ladies have had losses
I’m heart broken for them all

That scan photo how cool so clear that face :wow:
Feeling boy to

afm 2 days ago morning sickness kicked in well it’s all flipping day but hey ho
No actual sick just all the nausea
5 days until our scan eeepp

@loeylo Sometimes my dreams are so vivid that they wake me up. Depending on what I'm dreaming about, I don't even feel rested when I get up. I drink so much water during the day that I usually don't sleep for more than two hours at a time anyway until I need to use the bathroom.

@loeylo
Yes I had vivid dreams from very early pregnancy and I still have them now.
One of my dreams when I was about 6 weeks was was so scary I dreamt about bleeding heavily. Scared me so bad.

My dreams now are also vivid but weird.
That's when I manage to sleep.
I'm so big now and uncomfortable I hardly get any sleep.
Tossing and turning all night and peeing about a million times.
Not complaining tho its all worth it.

But glad to be on the final stretch now.

I have my non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) tomorrow. I’m not sure which one my doctor’s office uses, but I think it’ll be MaterniT21. They are doing NIPT instead of the nuchal translucency ultrasound.

I have my non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) tomorrow. I’m not sure which one my doctor’s office uses, but I think it’ll be MaterniT21. They are doing NIPT instead of the nuchal translucency ultrasound.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"