February & March 2022 miracles

Bloblo

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am starting this thread as I just got my bfp today for my 3rd baby!
Still in shock, can't believe it!

Will use this space to keep track of our EDDs

7 February
Trixiebell

21 February
VictoriaMay
MamaGeWishes

27 February
SuperwomanTTC

1 March
DaTucker

9 March
Schweppes

10 March
iak

11 March
Loeylo

13 March
patienceiav :pink:

23 March
Sammynashley

24 March
pipsbabybean

30 March
Missielibra :blue:

31 March

vukasin88
rockstarlove9​

Last edited:
Congratulations on your bfps

@Bloblo would you be able to make this thread feb/march? We have 4/5 of us in Feb and unfortunately our original poster has had a mc so won't be joining us anymore.

Congratulations on your bfps

@Bloblo would you be able to make this thread feb/march? We have 4/5 of us in Feb and unfortunately our original poster has had a mc so won't be joining us anymore.
Of course I can! Get the rest to come join!

Hey, can I join in?! I think I’m due around 11th March. Just got my bfp today.

Thanks ladies. Hopefully I get to stay here - it’s been quite a journey which I don’t want to bore/scare you all with!

Hi everyone! I just got a surprise positive test 2 days ago! My estimated due date according to my calendar is March 1st. I’m pretty shocked as we went through so much to get our first two and honestly thought we were finished. :shock:

Last edited:
@DaTucker looks like we both have little boys similar age! Can’t believe we’re onto number 3 too, it’s been so long since I’ve been pregnant feels like I’m starting over :lol:

Now that we are quite a good number of ladies in the thread, I thought it might be a good time to introduce myself. I'm a South African living in Poland, Europe with my Polish husband and the 2 most amazing girls.
I can't stop myself from oversharing, so will try to categorise and hide my intro so that you can read only the parts that you find interesting :haha:

Our ttc journey for Leila was looooong and painful (both physically and emotionally). It included a miscarriage, chemicals, fertility testing (dh was diagnosed with infertility) and we had months of ups and downs. We started eating keto and that seems to have solved all our issues - 6 months later I was pregnant.

With Nina I planned to get pregnant so that my pregnancy leave starts before my maternity leave from Leila ends (so I wouldn't have to return to work), and within 3 months of ttc, I was pregnant again (1 month before end of my maternity leave) so it worked out well. They are 19m apart.

I wasn't really sure that I wanted a third, but dh kept on asking and joking and making plans for the third and eventually it just started to feel as if my family is incomplete. I did however feel that it's probably a good idea to not have them so close together again and that I might go back to work for a bit and then start to ttc in January 2022 (thinking in my mind that I'd like to get pregnant around June 22 to have a March '23 baby). 'Lo and behold during our first month not preventing we bd'd once and I got my positive.

I still have leave until September, so I will go right back onto pregnancy leave for this one without returning to the office :happydance:
Im pretty unqualified for my job at this moment as I haven't been working since March 2018 (when my nausea started during pregnancy with Leila), and the whole world has been turned upside down in the meantime...

For those of you interested in how things work here: in Poland you get pregnancy sick leave that is paid at 100% of your current salary - you just need a doctors note for it, and if you tell the dr that you are nauseous or have any other symptoms, they will give it. Then you get maternity leave for exactly 12 months from the date that you give birth (this can be shared with the father, but in my case I don't share). This leave is paid at 80% of your current salary. Then all through this time you are "gathering" normal leave days (paid 100%) at a rate of 2.2 days per month. So during my pregnancy/maternity leave I gathered 110 extra days so far. These days then have to be taken after maternity leave and before returning to work. I'm currently using some of these days (since May when Nina turned 1), but will stop using them and continue gathering more after my first ob appointment. Super complicated, but ok... means I will probably only return to work during the summer of 2023!

We were on holiday last week (with no access to shops) during the end of my tww, so I only had 1 test with me. I took it on 14dpo (which is also my 5 year anniversary) and it came up clearly positive!
I had 2 very clear signs that Ive only ever had during pregnancy and never during other ttc cycles: Erect nipples and a weird stabby pain in my right lower abdomen (almost like rlp). I also have lower back pain, but Ive had that outside of pregnancy too sometimes. I'm still a bit in shock, but also totally happy and super excited. Trying to ONLY think of best case scenarios and not let my mind wander to any negative thoughts. I already love this little one so much and I'm just amazed by how fast life can change.

So next year I will have 3 kids aged 3 and under. It will be crazy! Bring it on!
Hope we all get to share in each other's journeys!

How are we all doing today?
I have my early scan on Wednesday afternoon and today I feel so nervous.
How is everyone's symptoms? Most days I have felt nausea but today apart from abit of backache, I haven't had anything. I think this might be way I feel so nervous, I did 2 cheapies this morning just for aome reassurance and they were fine.
I was wondering why don't I feel much like I did during my first pregnancy then I remember because everythibg has stretched from then so I probably won't feel what I did the first time round. I think I am just so anxious because of the mc in January that I am just looking for something to give me a sign that everything is going to be ok.
I have quite abit of a bump, I think I do considering I'm 7 weeks tomorrow.

One symptom I have been overlooking is my skin. Despite drinking a gallon of water a day and having a consistent skincare routine - I have acne. Eek! My skin hasn't been like this since I was a teenager.

I had my first day of labs this morning. I know it'll be two days before I get today's results, but I can't help checking the patient portal just in case something comes in early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->