February Cherubs | Testing Thread

Have you ever noticed very early ovulation? Idk if its even possible but maybe cd8? Although your temps didnt stay high like post-ovulation temps should. i still think maybe in a day or two it’ll happen. FX!

with my son my temp dropped to the lowest of that cycle. FF put my crosshairs two days after ovulation as my temp was slow to rise. This chart looks nothing like it did with my pregnant one. It’s making me nervous that I haven’t had a dip in temperature. Really hoping it rises tomorrow. Hoping dh will be up to bd one more time tonight coz I’m now gonna be worried not to. I’ll be devastated to have had those beautifully dark opks yesterdays for my body to then fail to release the egg. I hate that my body has to cause this doubt and worry. I just want to be able to relax for a few days and know I haven’t missed ovulation or that it won’t happen at all this cycle. I was so happy to have those positives yesterday and now I’m straight back to worrying. It’s ridiculous but today feels like it’s dragging because I just want to know what tomorrow temp will be
This was my chart when I conceived my son
4A7A1F8B-565B-4D11-BBEC-25D4A2FEFECF.jpeg

eeek congrats @Suggerhoney!!!! Every pregnancy is absolutely different! My first positive with my son was 12 DPO (not quite 13, but definitely in the later range) and he's 4 now haha :) Praying this is your sticky rainbow! <3

I told you!! @Suggerhoney , I know it's impossible to believe but the human body is honestly baffling, it's amazing how it can surprise us and I am so happy it has surprised you in the best way!!!

It’s a chemical again.
All tests today are practically negative :cry:

Oh no @Suggerhoney I was looking forward to seeing your tests today.. I'm hoping so hard for you that the sample was just not as strong maybe.. Did you use another cb early?

AFM - I've got symptoms, sore breasts being the main thing and I had this with both of my topside kids too. Also some creamy discharge but not alot. Tests negative naturally because not due AF till 12th. I am hoping by the 8/9th Feb j have a definitive answer.

It’s a chemical again.
Im so sorry. Hopefully it’s just diluted or something, but at minimum it should keep you a tad motivated to continue trying because it shows you are still fertile! I know you were worried about having so many months of not even getting a positive.
But i hope af stays away and hcg builds as little bean gets comfortable.

@Suggerhoney heartbreaking. I am feeling thankful that you fell pregnant this cycle. Prayers you get your sticky rainbow baby next cycle. I have everything crossed for you

It’s a chemical again.

No!!! Oh sweetheart I’m so gutted for you. I was so hoping to see darker tests today. I know it’s impossible to see any positives from this but you can be reassured that your tubes aren’t blocked and that you are still fertile. I hope the next cycle brings you your sticky bfp. I’m so sorry hun. Gentle hugs. So disappointed for you

AFM - I've got symptoms, sore breasts being the main thing and I had this with both of my topside kids too. Also some creamy discharge but not alot. Tests negative naturally because not due AF till 12th. I am hoping by the 8/9th Feb j have a definitive answer.

symptoms sound promising. Hope it’s signs of a bfp. Good luck

7 dpo here. I have had no symptoms at all since ovulation, except for exhaustion, but I think that's just because there has been some drama in my life lately.
7 dpo BFN. Testing just because.PXL_20230205_204248982~2.jpg

9dpo bfn not even a hint of an indent line.. stupid test the other day was more convincing

so sorry @Suggerhoney xx sending lots of love

Thanks ladies
I’ve tested again and pee was quite dark and all tests are fainter including the clear blue one.
I know too well that this means chemical miscarriage.
That’s the 3rd loss now and my 10th loss in total.
I’m happy I can still fall pregnant but sad it didn’t stick and I’ve been taking maca and all the same things I was taking when I fell with my son. Even started the baby aspirin but it hasn’t worked.
The only thing I haven’t been taking this whole time ttc is B vitamins.
I was taking them when I fell with my son.
So I’ve ordered some.

will it be another 9 months b4 I fall again?
So scared now Incase I do fall again but lose again.

I did read late implantation is no good.:cry:

but then I’ve had early implantation and still lost too.

Soo…i really believe im ovulating because I got my peak saturday and today has been very painful since the clomid really makes ovulation feel crazy for me. But im nervous about bd. The pain makes it a little difficult. Maybe in the hot shower will feel easier. Idk. Any ideas? Weird question i know. Lol Both ovaries are so swollen and tender plus i feel like I've ovulated 27 eggs at once! But we want to try our best of course lol

Suggerhoney I am so sorry Hun :cry: how incredibly cruel .

Good luck HalfricanMa. Sorry ovulation is so painful - I hope it isn't really 27 eggs LOL

@littlewitch It could just be me but I saw a line straight sway in that second test!

AFM - nothing new to really report except a mood change. I spent yesterday feeling really hopeful, my boobs were so sore and I kept getting creamy CM but this morning I've woken up thinking nope we are definitely out another month.

It doesn't help not having a clue if or when I ovulated as HCG testing is a guessing game now. I guess the only definitive answer I will have will be at AF time!

Last edited:
Omfg
As I was typing that last message I was waiting for my tests as I'd just done them, I see a line on ALL of them, please tell me you all see it too 

20230206_061404.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->