February Cherubs | Testing Thread

NDH

5 on earth, 9 in heaven, 1 in utero
Reaction score
EDIT: 13 :bfp: in February out of 18 testers! Sadly 4 are now angels :angel:.

I know it's not even halfway through January but as I'll now be testing February 2 if AF doesn't arrive that day I thought I'd get a jump on things and have a turn at managing a testing thread

May the BFPs be plentiful in February

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Feb 1 - Suggerhoney :angel::cry:
Feb 2 -
Feb 3 -
Feb 4 -
Feb 5 -
Feb 6 - NDH :witch:
Feb 7 - xZoeyx :bunny::bfp::bunny:
_______littlewitch :angel::cry:
Feb 8 - josephine3 :witch:
Feb 9 -
Feb 10 -
Feb 11 -
Feb 12 -
Feb 13 - Hevalouaddict :bunny::bfp::bunny:
________Sarah Pearce :bunny::bfp::bunny:
Feb 14 - Laurabub84 :witch:
________emsabub :bunny::bfp::bunny:
Feb 15 - Newbie87 :bunny::bfp::bunny:
________Saradavies89 :bunny::bfp::bunny:
Feb 16 - Pink.Rose :witch:
Feb 17 - HalfricanMa :witch:
Feb 18 - Xxenssial
Feb 19 - babydreaming9 :bunny::bfp::bunny:
Feb 20 - ByHisGrace :bunny::bfp::bunny:
Feb 21 -
Feb 22 - jellybeanxx :angel::cry:
Feb 23 -
Feb 24 -
Feb 25 -
Feb 26 - Nightflower :bunny::bfp::bunny:
Feb 27 -
Feb 28 - NDH :angel::cry:

Last edited:
CD1 for me today.

Only my second month of tryng, I fell pregnant with my first and second child within 1-2 months of trying so I'm hopeful for this month 

I am due to start testing around the 7th February when I should be roughly 8DPO

I am due to start testing around the 7th February when I should be roughly 8DPO

I'm sorry AF got you :(. Adding you to the 7th and sending you baby dust fr this cycle :dust:

I'm sorry AF got you . Adding you to the 7th and sending you baby dust fr this cycle 

Thank you, it's like AF knows when your extra gutted to get her because she's so painful this month. Very heavy and cramping like it's going out of fashion. Can't wait for it to be over.

Reactions: NDH
Finally cd1 for me. Will start opks around cd14 as ovulation can be anywhere between cd16-cd25 for me. Feeling excited to be able to try again.

Laura I am crossing my fingers so hard that you ovulated at your normal time and are all back to normal now. Let me know when you have a testing date and I'll add you to the front :hugs: :dust:

Josephine I've added your testing date to the front. Good luck this cycle :hugs: :dust:

@NDH will do. Hope it comes around quick. I’m feeling so impatient already.

When does everyone normally start OPK testing from?

Personally I'm not testing and just temping to confirm I have ovulated. I'm pretty regular (for me ovulation is always between CD 11 and 14, but usually on day 12) and from my part experience with using OPKs I have such a short surge that I can miss it if I'm not testing 3-4x a day (no variation in my lines until suddenly I get one positive test that is negative again hours later) so they won't give me any advance notice of when I'm soon ovulating anyway.

But when to start using them would depend greatly on your usual cycles. If you normally have long 35+ day cycles it probably would be fine waiting til 15dpo to start testing, but then you're risking missing it if you do have an unusual early ovulation. But otherwise starting them at 8dpo is a good time to start.

Personally my ovulation can vary between cd16-cd25 so I’m going to start around cd13/14. Unless I show any signs beforehand like ewcm. I’m quite fortunate than my surge lasts a good 24hrs so I don’t tend to miss it

Just checked forward to when I should be due to ovulate and typically it’s falling on dh’s night shifts which is going to make trying difficult :-(

Just checked forward to when I should be due to ovulate and typically it’s falling on dh’s night shifts which is going to make trying difficult :-(
Sounds like a good reason just to baby dance as much as possible before and after night shift ;)

In terms of me testing for O, I have roughly 31-32 day cycles so I will likely start testing in the next couple of days just to be really sure when O happens, I do normally get ewcm aswell so I am confident I won't miss it

Hi, could I join please? Testing date 15th Just having AF after mc over Christmas. Hoping my cycles will go back regular.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Hi, could I join please? Testing date 15th Just having AF after mc over Christmas. Hoping my cycles will go back regular.

I've added you. So sorry about your loss :hugs:. This is my third cycle trying since my latest MC. Sending you rainbow baby :dust:

I've added you. So sorry about your loss :hugs:. This is my third cycle trying since my latest MC. Sending you rainbow baby :dust:

Thank you. Good luck. Hoping we both get our rainbow babies soon <3

Welcome. So sorry for your loss. Best of luck for this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"