February Cherubs | Testing Thread

@Suggerhoney keeping everything crossed this is it for you!! With my second baby I was getting negatives until 13DPO and I got my first positive on a clearblue! I’m still not sure if I ovulated later than I thought? As much work as we put into tracking, it can be hard to pin point the exact time of ovulation and our methods aren’t 100% accurate. So maybe you ovulated a day or two later?

Thanks lovey. I did temp for a few days and I definitely ovulated cd16 making me 13dpo.
1F90545B-DD64-4291-B5A2-2513D2129D6D.jpeg

That’s so interesting you also got BFP on CB at 13dpo. It was a Frer that really Told me today and I couldn’t believe when I did the CB. Wasn’t expecting a line like that. Praying they all get darker and this is my rainbow.
I’m feeling so so nervous.

Omg @Suggerhoney what the??! Congrats!! I'm in shock for you lol :haha: look at that cb!! Just shows how good they really are when not evaps that's so so clear! I bet that would have given you a line a couple of days ago. That's crazy!! No more 'well I'm out at 10dpo' I won't hear a word of it haha x

@Laurabub84 amazing opks I've never seen them that dark!!

hahaha I know I was so shocked.
Just praying this is it and I won’t be testing at 10dpo again because this is my sticky[-o<

Will definitely tell others not to put them selves as out if no lines at 10 11 or 12dpo.
I wonder if I would of done the CB yesterday if it would of had a line? I mean I was shocked how dark that line was. It came up strait away too.

please stick little bean [-o<

@josephine3 that made me chuckle :rofl: I had been sating that to @Suggerhoney all the time I also said alot of ladies don't get bfps till period is due or missed so ladies please don't lose hope :dust: xx

And @Suggerhoney they are beautiful to see I'm chuffed for ya xx

just got to pray this one is here to stay hon. So scared to lose another

And it is totally understandable love I hope and pray this little bean is a very very sticky one xx

Been having a lot of cramping. It seems to of stopped now not been having it since last night and all day today.
Hoping that little bean getting nice a snuggly in there.
Gonna be a nervous wreck when I next test.
Prob will wait until tomorrow late afternoon ish. Praying they all will be darker.
And will keep getting darker.

My due date is October 15th going by conception/ovulation.
But I expect with a later implantation it may be more October 17th ish.
Not joining any due date group or adding a ticker yet. Too heartbreaking having to leave those groups. So will just see how this goes.
Hopefully get to join one soon.
And get to stay.

Thanks for sharing your ff chart too. The charts that turn into pregnancies always interest me!

Thanks for sharing your ff chart too. The charts that turn into pregnancies always interest me!

I kind of wished I kept on temping now, be curious to see what it would look like.
I was the same with my son.
We was ttc for 11 cycles and I had had 4 chemicals b4 falling with him.
I decided not to temp on the 11th cycle and just try and chill. So all I did was I temped the day I got my peak and the the next few days until I got a rise and I got to 3dpo with my temp still up. Then I stoped temping.
And I’ve done the same this time too.

I just decided to only temp for a few days, just to make sure I had ovulated and then to stop.
I would of thought I was 14dpo if I wasn’t temping. I normally ovulate on the same day I get peak. But I actually ovulated the day after my peak. Cd16 and I think we must of conceived that day too because I had loads of ewcm that day and my cervix was soft and open.
We did bd a lot this cycle so I’m glad to see these lines after all that hard work.
I was pooped lol.

annoyingly I got my order through today of more OPKs. And I ordered some more sticks for my CB digital opk, there on the way:dohh:

Aaaaah Suggerhoney I'm so thrilled for you! I'll add your bfp to the front page shortly.

AF arrived this afternoon so my dream the other day was the first time I've had a pregnancy dream and wasn't pregnant. But my cycles are short I'll be back for a second round of testing around the 27th/28th.

Aaaaah Suggerhoney I'm so thrilled for you! I'll add your bfp to the front page shortly.

AF arrived this afternoon so my dream the other day was the first time I've had a pregnancy dream and wasn't pregnant. But my cycles are short I'll be back for a second round of testing around the 27th/28th.

Oh lovely I was so hopeful for you.
Darn AF.
I really hope this new cycle will be the one.

im worried now because I only got those lines at 13dpo and how faint they are, I must of implanted at 11 or 12dpo.

everything I’m finding about late implantation, is so bad.
It says implantation at 11dpo has a 52% miscarriage rate.
And implantation at 12dpo has a 87% risk.
Can’t find any positive stories anywhere.
Pluss with my age too, that puts me at a very high risk of miscarriage.

im so scared now, I just have a awful feeling this will end in another loss.
:-(

@Suggerhoney
:happydance:
I am so thrilled for you!! Praying this is your rainbow!!! This would be such an answer to prayer.

It is still possible that you implanted at 10dpo and there wasn’t enough hcg until today. It has to start somewhere, right?

I haven’t been on here in such a long time as our group doesn’t have much activity. So delighted to see your tests Suggerhoney! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy and have my fingers tightly crossed this is finally it for you x

I’ve got everything crossed for you sugar honey! hopefully this is a good positive month for the group!

AFM - OPKs are negative so I’m guessing I have now ovulated so fingers crossed. Xxx

Excited to see your tests today @Suggerhoney

CD10 here and had a couple of days of open circles on the CB digi OPKs and the cheapies are obviously negative too.

Sorry af came hun. Was hoping to see a blazing bfp from you. Hope this new cycle is the one

Reactions: NDH
I’m panicking this morning. After that blazing opk yesterday I was expecting a rise today but my temps don’t look like I’ve ovulated. Opk is back to negative today. I’m worrying my body’s tried to and failed. Felt so excited the last two days. Don’t know what to think now
BBD7EEEA-1065-473D-AD78-3FD7BA38EF4C.jpeg

@NDH so sorry af got you.
@NightFlower it's lovely to see you but I had no idea you had another loss Im so so sorry :hugs: I must have not kept up to date on your journal thread x

Im 8dpo today not seeing much on the tests for now. I only have one steps though and I few 'aydmed' ones. Iv been quite good so far not used loads of tests x

@NightFlower in so so sorry to hear about your loss too.
@Laurabub84 im sorry your excitement was killed by no temp rise. That’s my situation still also. Right there with you. But im sure you’ll o soon. Chart def seems like it. Do you usually get a dip on o day or not usually?
Afm, cd 17 and def have so much watery cm. Had my second peak test yesterday so im hoping today is truly o day. Who knows… really hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow though.

AB3F28C3-ED3C-4AE0-BEA6-CE85316A5265.jpeg

I’m panicking this morning. After that blazing opk yesterday I was expecting a rise today but my temps don’t look like I’ve ovulated. Opk is back to negative today. I’m worrying my body’s tried to and failed. Felt so excited the last two days. Don’t know what to think now
View attachment 1114117
Have you ever noticed very early ovulation? Idk if its even possible but maybe cd8? Although your temps didnt stay high like post-ovulation temps should. i still think maybe in a day or two it’ll happen. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->