February Cherubs | Testing Thread

I just got another peak on cb advanced! I had peak on monday and now a second peak so i hope this time ovulation happens! I hope we catch the egg this cycle.

Praying for a good eggy lovely

:bfp:@suggerhoney Those tests look so great! I’m so excited for you! H&H 9 months and take home rainbow baby! Doesnt this put your due date at your ideal time of year also?! I cant really remember which month you said.
Very excited for you! Makes me hopeful for myself too.

Afm 8dpo and guess that line last night wasn’t real :( knew it was too early.
I might not be on till Tuesday now when tests arrive.

goodluck all x

It's been a busy week and I feel like I've done a terrible job keeping up with the thread :( but I hope everyone is in good spirits today.

Its cycle day 10 for me. Started opks this morning but it was negative (as expected.) I expect to get my peak on Tuesday, so should be ovulating around Wednesday.

I ordered some of the premom cheapie hpts so I don't have to feel like I'm wasting so much money over testing haha. Never used them before, but they seem pretty popular so I figured for the price it's worth it.

At this point though it's hard to remain hopeful... We've been trying for so long (and waited so long to get the reversal even and be able to start trying) that it feels like it's never going to happen.. I strongly believe things happen how and when they are meant to, and I can't imagine everything we have gone through to get to this point will be for nothing, but I really need all the prayers and positive energies (or whatever it is you believe in) right now... it's hard to stay hopeful some days..

My husband and I have discussed the possibility of natural cycle IUI since we know he has a low count, but he says he wants to give it another year. I'm not sure I have that in me..and although im not -quite- AMA yet, its not like we are getting any younger over here..plus the age gap between the kids we have now and any future baby/babies just keeps growing I'm really hoping we finally catch that egg this month.

Sorry for the emotional post.

hugs hun. I hope it happens for you this cycle

@NDH can you add me for the 12th I'll be 8dpo.

I've been off for a bit after my loss. we dtd twice and today is ovulation day. Wasn't sure I wanted to continue ttc anymore guess in my heart I still do so I'm back.

My loss went quick was bad the first 2 days and was gone by cd4. Way shorter than when I have af she lasts 6 to 7 days.

I'll catch up on the thread when I have some time.

Good luck ladies ❤

:dust:

sorry again for your loss hun. Best of luck, hope this cycle brings you you sticky healthy bfp

I just got another peak on cb advanced! I had peak on monday and now a second peak so i hope this time ovulation happens! I hope we catch the egg this cycle.

Yay for peak. Hope it happens for you this time. Good luck

So I decided to try a clear blue and a easy@home and a babyplan.
Ladies I’m shaking and I’m in so much shock right now.
So scared.
Please stick little beanie [-o<
View attachment 1114106 View attachment 1114107 View attachment 1114108 I pray pray pray pray this is my rainbow.
I just can’t believe BFNs then 13dpo and bam. I’m so so so shocked and shaking like a leaf :shock:

OMG!!! I see lines on all those test. I’m so excited for you. Everything crossed for a super healthy, sticky bfp. Stick little baby

@jellybeanxx
Awwwwww puppies. Oh hon so so so stinking cute. You watch your fall pregnant now. I remember saying this to @AlwaysTheAunt when she got her dog. I was like bet you fall pregnant now and she did haha.

@Laurabub84
Look at that beautiful peak opk. Go catch that eggy sweet. Praying you catch with your sweet rainbow.

@HalfricanMa
I felt so bad praying to God and asking for him to bless me with a healthy baby. It felt wrong asking him. I’ve been praying for a long time. I felt selfish asking for another.
So glad you got another peak. Hope you get a good temp rise in a day or so.

@Xxzoe85xx
I swear I see something on that.
I really hope you did ovulate. It’s awful being in that limbo.
I had a cycle where I didn’t ovulate in October. Was so very stressful.
I was temping too so new for sure I hadn’t,
Weirdly tho my period showed on cd29. Then thankfully went on to ovulate the following cycle.

@josephine3
I hope those lines get darker hon.

@NDH
Really can’t wait for your tests hon.
Fx so very hard for you.

@ehjmorris
Ah sorry hon. Don’t lose hope tho hon. I just got a BFP today at 13dpo so late.

Thank you so much ladies.
I’m in so much shock right now.
I just can’t believe it. I was like 100% sure I was out.
I’ve never had lines this late b4.
It’s always been 10dpo for me. Then by 13dpo there vvvv dark.

has anyone else had vvvv faint lines at 13dpo or later and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?
I think implantation must of happened late Thursday 11dpo or early yesterday 12dpo.
I read that late implantation often results in loss so I’m worried.

I have cramping and lower backache like AF is coming and a lot of Sharp pains in ovaries.
Lost my appetite.
Boobs don’t ache at all.
Literally have no symptoms which makes me worry because I had none with the miscarriage.
But pretty sure I didn’t have cramping like I’m getting now either.
So hopefully that wee bean is getting nice and snuggly in there.

I can’t remember who asked now. But yes I wanted a autumn baby.
I haven’t worked out my due date yet.
Think it will be around October 16th ish.

just praying so so much this is my rainbow.
I’m such a bag of nerves
All lines came up
Within 2 mins.
The CB popped up strait away.

Suggerhoney --i see those lines. Fingers crossed they darken up for you. :)

Thanks lovely.
I’ve never ever gotten lines this late b4.
It’s always 10dpo.
Gonna be telling everyone now not to lose hope (like I did haha) it they are getting BFNs at 10 11 and 12dpo. I wasn’t going to test today I was just going to wait for AF.
Glad I tested now but just hope this one is it. [-o<

@Suggerhoney keeping everything crossed this is it for you!! With my second baby I was getting negatives until 13DPO and I got my first positive on a clearblue! I’m still not sure if I ovulated later than I thought? As much work as we put into tracking, it can be hard to pin point the exact time of ovulation and our methods aren’t 100% accurate. So maybe you ovulated a day or two later?

Omg @Suggerhoney what the??! Congrats!! I'm in shock for you lol :haha: look at that cb!! Just shows how good they really are when not evaps that's so so clear! I bet that would have given you a line a couple of days ago. That's crazy!! No more 'well I'm out at 10dpo' I won't hear a word of it haha x

@Laurabub84 amazing opks I've never seen them that dark!!

@josephine3 that made me chuckle :rofl: I had been sating that to @Suggerhoney all the time I also said alot of ladies don't get bfps till period is due or missed so ladies please don't lose hope :dust: xx

And @Suggerhoney they are beautiful to see I'm chuffed for ya xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->